Beneteau 44' 44 swift trawler
Only 44 Swift Trawler Available on the East Coast of the US
Only 460 Original Hours On Direct Drive Volvos
Beautiful Dark Blue Hull Color
- Full Cockpit Enclosure - Excellent Condition
- Beautiful Teak Cockpit and Flybridge Sole.
- Raymarine HybridTouch Electronics Package with Radar and Autopilot.
- Large LCD Volvo engine display at lower helm.
- Bow and Stern Thrusters
- Volvo D4 300 HP Diesel engines - Direct Drive
- Aluminum mast and boom equipped with electric winch to retrieve tender on the flybridge.
- Capable of 20+ Knots WOT or extremely economical cruise at 10 Knots.
- 2 Stateroom and 2 Head Layout with Spacious Salon and Galley
- MAGMA Grill for Flybridge.
- Video Available Upon Request
- New Zincs, Touched up Bottom Paint and Running Gear, Recent Engine Service, Turn Key!
- Make Volvo
- Model D4 300 HP - A323310
- Fuel diesel
- Type Inboard
- Total HP600
- Total Hours 920
SYS Yacht Sales offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
SYS Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting - Palm Beach.
- Category Power
- Condition New
- Hull Material Fiberglass
- Make Beneteau
- Model 44 swift trawler
- Boat Name Dreamscape
- Length Overall 44'
- Model Year 2015
- Beam 13' 11''
- Max Draft 3' 7''
- Dry Weight 24'
- Fuel Tank1 x 370|gallon
- Heads 2
- Max Speed 24 kn
- Cruising Speed 10 kn
- Length 44'
- Holding Tank 1 x 32|gallon
- Fresh Water 1 x 169|gallon
- Propeller Cruising Speed 2270
- Drive Type Direct
Hull and Deck
- The dark blue hull still shines and is complemented very well with the green bottom paint.
- Beautiful teak cockpit, swim platform and side decks with wing door for protection from the weather.
- High-gloss cap rails and upper deck teak really make this boat one of a kind.
- The flybridge is equipped with a summer galley that features a sink and additional refrigerator.
- There is no lack of seating on the bridge with 2 helm seats and sofas to port and starboard.
- Additionally there is L-shaped cockpit bench seating with PVC upholstery to match the bridge.
- Dune flybridge bimini & skirt.
- Upper and lower helm stations with full electronics and controls.
- Individual covers for all exterior cushions.
- White lacquered aluminum electric loading boom on flybridge for tender loading/unloading.
- Freshwater cockpit wash down/shower.
- The 14' beam really makes the salon on the 44 feel spacious.
- She has a beautiful leather sofa to port with a pull out bed.
- To port are 4 large storage cabinets.
- The sole is protected with optional beige carpeting that can be pulled up to reveal the beautiful mahogany laminate below.
- There is a flatscreen TV mounted to the port wall with speakers mounted next to the sofa.
- The galley has beautiful corian counter tops with a built in refrigerator box.
- There is an additional fridge under the helm seat.
- The 44 is equipped with an electric cook top and propane oven below.
- She has a double basin sink with filler pieces to create more prep space.
- The helm seat also flips up to reveal additional counter space when entertaining.
- The master is very spacious and the large port holes and overhead hatch lend to lots of natural light throughout.
- She boasts an en-suite head with separate stall shower.
- There is an additional wall-mounted flat screen TV with surround sound and Fusion head unit.
- Ample storage with a hanging locker to to port and additional shelf storage to starboard.
- Your guests will be comfortable in the spacious VIP.
- She features a queen sized berth and lots of storage space.
- There is no lack of natural light in this area mainly do to the 2 additional port holes.
- The second head/day head is easily accessible from the VIP and allows for your guests to have their own private space.
Engine Room/Mechanical and Electronics
- Volvo D4 300 HP diesels with direct drive inboards - only 460 hours.
- Push-button start and stop with key fab.
- 11.5 kW Onan Generator with sound shield - only 262 hours.
- Electric Windlass with controls at both helm stations.
- 110V system for US compliance.
- Bow and stern thrusters with Exide AGM batteries.
- Air conditioning with reverse cycle heat (32,000 BTU).
- Deck searchlight.
- Raymarine ST70 autopilot in wheelhouse and repeater on flybridge.
- Multifunction screen: GPS, Chartplotter, Raymarine E120 digital sounder in wheelhouse and E90 on flybridge.
- Digital radar 4kw (48nm).
- Raymarine 240E VHF with AIS 650 transmitter/receiver.
- Volvo onboard computer and single lever controls.
- Cristec battery charger x 2.
- Mastervolt Inverter
- MD-550 Halon fire extinguisher in engine room.
- JABSCO freshwater pump.
- Ventilation fans.
- Batteries are easily accessible in the centerline bilge of he engine room.