Viking 70' 70 Convertible
This beautiful 2015 70 Viking has been professionally maintained since new. She features Viking's high performance package, a four stateroom 5 head layout. Recent MTU service completed at 3,000 hours with warranty extension until 2024 or 4,000 hours. New hull paint job in 2018 along with faux work on the toe rail and transom by Monique. Seakeeper equipped and installed by Viking Yacht Service Center. She's fast and maneuverable and ready for new owners!
- Make MTU
- Model M94 16V-2000
- Fuel diesel
- Type Inboard
- Total HP5,200
- Total Hours 6160
SYS Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Heritage Yacht Sales.
- Category Power
- Condition Used
- Hull Material Composite
- Make Viking
- Model 70 Convertible
- Boat Name Blue Angel
- Length Overall 70' 11''
- Model Year 2015
- Beam 19' 7''
- Dry Weight 123'
- Fuel Tank1 x 2400|gallon
- Heads 5
- Length 70'
- Fresh Water 1 x 365|gallon
- Drive Up 5' 6''
Warranty extension until 2024 or 4,000 Hours
- Most recent bottom job (August 2022)
- Props Balanced and Rudder Seals (August 2022)
- 3,000 Hour service just completed by Florida Detroit Diesel
- New KVH HD7 TV Antenna (May 2022)
- Complete Refurbish on UMT 1500# Davit (April 2022)
- New KVH V3 HTS VSAT with mounted display
- New Compressor for Mezzanine Air (March 2022)
- New Electrosea System (February 2022)
- New Low Pressure Pump for Watermaker (June 2021)
- New Seakeeper SK26 (June 2021)
- New water heater (April 2021)
- New set of 4 Ton A/C Titanium Chillers and plumbing (August 2021)
- New Watermaker Membranes (September 2021)
- New Garmin 8612 in Tower (August 2021)
- New Garmin 8616 in Drop Down Box (August 2021)
- New Flybridge Freezer Unit (2021)
- New Veem 5 Blade propeller set replaced (August 2019)
- New Salon Ice Maker (2020)
- New Salon Trash Compactor (2020)
- A Sea transformers
- Willy Vac
- Spot Zero
- Viper Steering System
- Electrosea System
- UMT Davit
- Crew stateroom with Engine room access
- Day Head
- Hydraulic Outriggers
- 18' Hells Bay Professional also available for additional cost with custom chalks for bow.
- Cockpit Grill
- (3) KEP Displays on the bridge
- Fusion UD-750 with remote in cockpit
- (2) ICom 604 VHF Radios
- Furuno NavNet 3D
- Fuuruno NavNet 96NM Radar 25KW
- Furuno RD-33
- Garmin GHP-20 Autopilot
- Garmin 8616 in drop down box
- KVH HD7
- KVH V3 HTS VSAT
- Full JL Audio System including Engine Room Speakers
- All Garmin displays are linked to Seakeeper for controlling
- Garmin 8612 in tower
- (2) Miya Epoch US-9 electric teaser reels
- Port and Starboard Electric reel outlets under gunnels
- (2) Custom built Livewells under gunnels with plumbing
- Release Marine rocket launcher (8) rod holder (2) cup
- Built in transom livewell
- Starboard below deck livewell
- Port Fishbox
- Eskimo Ice machine
- (2) MTU V16 M94 with warranty until 2024 or 4,000 hours
- (2) Cummins Onan 27KW Generators with 2,050 Hours
- (2) Grundfos Seawater pumps
- Willy Vac with remote control
- Spot Zero
- Sea Recovery Watermaker 1400GPD
- (2) ASEA Power management systems for dock power
- (2) Steering pumps for VIPER
- Electrosea System
- (2) 4 Ton Chillers with SeaLogic display
- Octoplex display
- (3) Dometic KRA Units under mezzanine
The 70 enjoys a familial resemblance to its siblings the Viking 82 and Viking 76. The aggressively raked stem featuring better than eight feet of freeboard forward is designed to make small work out of those big head seas typically encountered offshore when hunting marlin. Likewise, the freeboard is a subtle indication of the significant headroom beneath the flush foredeck. The sheer line is pure sweetness that tapers aft to three-feet of freeboard in the cockpit for ease of releasing and tagging billfish and tuna.
Curves also highlight and accentuate the 208 square-foot cockpit with its observation mezzanine that provides ample stowage, multiple freezers, an insulated refrigerated drink box in the salon entrance step, plenty of drawers, and engineroom access. The lower cockpit provides a sizeable fish box, a stowage compartment and an available live well beneath the molded nonslip sole. A transom fish box/live well also is available.
The tournament proven center console helm on the flying bridge delivers acute visibility to each point of the compass. Three adjustable Murray Products helm seats with teak ladder backs are standard. Additional seating is provided with port and starboard lounges each with rod stowage below and aft facing jump seats. Ahead of the command console is a third lounge, as well as a sink, freezer and drink box cooler.
Like many Vikings, the 70 shares a refined running surface with a convex deadrise shape with sharpened waterline sections to showcase stability and sea keeping ability. The convex deadrise adds curvature and form to the hull bottom and the wide beam, which carries well aft. In addition to supplying considerable buoyancy and lift, re-entry at flank speeds will be soft enhancing a comfortable dry ride.
The 70 Convertible has chilled water air conditioning, a Delta-T engineroom ventilation system and utilize Viking’s proprietary VIPER (Viking Independent Programmable Electro-hydraulic Rudder) steering, which also is used aboard the Viking 82 and Viking 76 Convertibles. The VIPER system eliminates the tie-bar for independent rudder operation to optimize response and reduce rudder drag at all throttle settings for remarkable maneuverability.