Benetti 208' 4'' FB264
MOCA underwent a multi-million dollar refit this past year and is in immaculate condition.
- Make MTU
- Model 12V 4000 M53
- Fuel diesel
- Type Inboard
- Total Hours 2366
SYS Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by FGI Yacht Group.
- Category Power
- Condition Used
- Hull Material Steel
- Make Benetti
- Model FB264
- Boat Name MOCA
- Length Overall 208' 4''
- Model Year 2016
- Beam 35' 6''
- Max Draft 13' 6''
- Heads 14
- Max Speed 16 kn
- Cruising Speed 12 kn
- Length 208' 4''
Owner’s cabin apartment on Upper Deck
2 VIP cabins on Main Deck
1 Double cabin
3 Twin cabins on Lower Deck
1 Children playroom on Sun Deck
1 Captain’s cabin on Upper Deck
1 1st Officer’s cabin on Upper Deck
1 Chief Engineer Cabin on Upper Deck
1 Owner’s staff cabin (2 beds) on Upper Deck
5 Double cabins on Lower Deck
2 X MTU 12V4000 M53
Anchor windlasses 2 x Opem Sistemi vertical windlasses, each having a wildcat gypsy and capstan driven by an electric motor
2 x Wortelboer HHP (High Holding Power) anchors, made of galvanised steel, fully balanced, with swivel; weight in accordance with Classification Society requirements.
Chains 2 x Wortelboer U3 high tensile steel hot deep galvanised chains with stud link. Size and length will be according to Classification Society requirements.
2 x Opem Sistemi electric capstans on the aft deck, capable to rotate in both directions, due to be operated with deck-mounted push buttons.
Cranes 2 x Tecnimpianti hydraulically operated travel cranes fitted in the aft garage for launching and recovery of main tender and wave runners. Maximum lifting capacity 2800 kg.1 x Pincraft hydraulically operated crane integrated with the fore mast fitted in the bow area for launching and recovery of service tender. Maximum lifting capacity 2000 kg.1 x Pincraft hydraulically operated crane fitted in the bow area for the launching and recovery of SOLAS rescue boat. Maximum lifting capacity 1000 kg.
Shell doors 1 x Tecnimpianti hydraulically operated shell door fitted on the stern for launching and recovery of tenders and wave runners. 1 x Tecnimpianti hydraulically operated shell door fitted at lower deck level in the crew quarter (midship) for goods embarkation. 1 x Tecnimpianti hydraulically operated hatch closing the SOLAS rescue boat bay. Swimming platform 2 x Opacmare transformer swimming platforms integrated in the stern fixed rubbing strakes.
Gangway 1 x Tecnimpianti telescopic retractable, hydraulically operated stern gangway (made with painted aluminum structure), arranged to be part of the transom when closed: - Max 6.5 length fully extended (3.7 from the aft end of fixed platforms) - Net Walkway width equal to 600 mm
Guest Elevator 1 x Bertazzoni hydraulically operated lift serving lower, main, upper and sun decks. Safety working load 350 kg.
Food lift 2 x Bertazzoni food lift serving respectively lower deck and main deck, and main deck, upper deck, sun deck, max working load 60 kg/each.
Main power system will be 380V AC 50Hz, 3ph for main equipment, and 220V AC 50Hz, 1 ph for small users. A 110V 60 Hz AC ring is provided for guest areas feeded by an ASEA 25kVA converter. Shore power connection is assured by an ASEA AC 200 kVA converter fitted with seamless transfer device.
EPIRB EPIRB SAILOR 406
SAILOR RADAR REFLECTOR
RTX PORTABLE VHF SAILOR SP 3520 GMDSS compliance
Commercial Portable VHF 4.4 METEO RECEIVER RICEVITORE NAVTEX FURUNO NX 700 - B 4.5
SISTEMA AIS system for integration with Cartography system
SSAS SYSTEM SSAS SAILOR System L RIT compliance
THERMAL CAMERA SYSTEM Thermal camera Flir Model M625L
4BNWAS SYSTEM BNWAS system Furuno integrated on WHC system For N. 4 reset station (Wheelhouse, Captain cabin, Crew-Mess, 1st. Officer)
TENDER TRACKING SYSTEM Tender tracking System Seetrac comprising of: Transas NS4000 License NBT license Main Vessel Transponder KIT (Base Station Transponder) Tender Transponder KIT (Tender Transponder station) Transducer for TenderJet-Ski transponder KIT (Jet-Ski Transponder station)
MOCA Refit List
Exterior & Interior Work List
- All skin valves replaced
- Propellors and shafts removed and realigned
- Bottom paint job
- Shaft seals replaced
- All laundry equipment serviced
- All refrigerators and freezers on board serviced
- 2x exterior doors replaced
- All engine room machinery serviced
- Much of air conditioning insulation replaced
- All treadmills serviced
- Some navigation & communication equipment in bridge replaced
- Carpets replaced throughout
Deck Work List
- All tenders at jet skis serviced
- New compass deviation card
- Elevator serviced
- Tender garage interior paint job
- Anchor locker & chains paint job
- All new cushion covers made
- New swim platform (new teak on swim platform)
- New transformers
- Stern of hull repainted
- Entire vessel waxed by 5 step process
- Medical kits & service
- Safety: ditch kits, life rafts, immersion suits, fire suppression
- Hydraulics: davits, transformers-repairing, reservicing, & replacing
- Class/Flag: completed Cayman and ABS surveys and certificates
- Canvas work: cushions, covers & shades
- Teak decks: re caulking, sanding – decks re caulked
- 5-year ABS survey completed
- Load Bank Installed
- New steel 8x5 foot section installed aft stbd corner per ABS requirement, new fairing and painting
- Wing station equipment on both sides replaced
- Quantum Stabilizers dropped, new extenders installed, and units serviced per manual
Main Engines- 1183 hrs each.
DG1 - 3816 rhrs (2670- overhauled).