Jarrett Bay 90' 90 Convertible
"JARUCO" Pronounced “ha-ROO-koh”
Award winning technology and over 3500 Billfish releases to date
Completed and delivered December 2017
Just a few highlights:
FOUR GUEST STATEROOMS, TWO CREW, FIVE HEADS
FULL BEAM MASTER SUITE
(2) SEAKEEPERS - 9 and 35
ADVANCED COMPUTER MODELING, TANK TESTED
BUILT TO ABS SPECIFICATIONS
TITANIUM PROPELLER SHAFTS
WAVE ADAPTED RUDDERS AND STRUTS
LIGHTWEIGHT CARBON FIBER CONSTRUCTION
S BAND 60kw FURUNO RADAR
FURUNO, GARMIN, SIMRAD ELECTRONICS
FURUNO OMNI SONAR
55' CARBON FIBER OUT RIGGERS, HYDRAULIC
4400 GALLONS OF FUEL
AEROSPACE GRADE FLOORING, COUNTERTOPS
WITH MANY MORE AMAZING OPTIONS!
- Make MTU
- Model 16V2000 M96L
- Fuel diesel
- Type Inboard
- Total HP5,200
SYS Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Riggs Yacht Sales.
- Category Power
- Condition Used
- Hull Material Composite
- Make Jarrett Bay
- Model 90 Convertible
- Boat Name JARUCO
- Length Overall 90'
- Model Year 2017
- Beam 22' 6''
- Max Draft 5' 8''
- Fuel Tank1 x 4400|gallon
- Heads 5
- Length 90'
- Length at WaterLine 81'
- Holding Tank 1 x 250|gallon
- Fresh Water 1 x 400|gallon
- Windlass Type Hydraulic
- Drive Type Direct
90 Jarrett Bay JarucoTip of the Spear
"JARUCO" was a dream that became reality.
The owner's goal was to build the very best world-traveling competitive Sportfish, at no expense. The main objectives were to deliver speed, maneuverability and efficiency. "JARUCO" delivered all of those while also having an interior, bridge and cockpit like no other.
After a four year adventure of planning and construction, the "JARUCO" was launched December 2017. "JARUCO" made her debut at the 2018 Los Suenos Triple Crown and walked away with winnings.
The design and build process for "JARUCO" was comprised of some of the world's best structural engineers, marine engineers, mechanical engineers, naval architects, material experts, and weight study specialists. It was virtual tested and tank tested in the Netherlands at MARIN RESEARCH INSTITUTE.
"JARUCO" has been featured in several maritime articles and videos and has received industry awards for innovation.
The "JARUCO" is a four guest (side by side that converts to a queen, Over under bunk, VIP forward and full beam master) and two crew layout (Captain full to port and over under bunk to starboard).
- Large High Tray Ceiling 465 sq ft Salon
- High Gloss, Satin Finishes of Black Walnut and other Exotic Woods
- Fully Functional Galley and Pantry
- Large Island Bar with Refrigeration and Compactor
- Large U-shaped Dinette Forward to Starboard
- L-shaped Settee with Storage to Port
- South Florida Artist Built Unique Wood Slab and Acrylic Coffee Table, Side Table and Dinette
- Custom Light Weight Stone Countertops and Backsplashes
- AV Room with Dedicated Controlled Climate
- Crew Access from Salon
- Popup Flat Screen TV entertainment
- Electric Shading Windows
- Carbon Fiber Electric Toilets in all Five heads
- Earth Magnet Catches on Most Interior Doors
- Hidden Door to Washer and Dryer in Companionway
- Custom Light Weight Marble Flooring in Heads
- Satellite WIFI
- Massive 310 sq ft Teak Cockpit and Cover Boards
- Large A/C Mezzanine
- Day Head on Mezzanine Deck
- Two Cockpit Jump Seats
- Carbon Fiber Fold Out Table at Mezzanine
- Concealed Storage Throughout
- Large Bait Freezer under Mezzanine Seating
- Refrigerated Drink Box
- Two Large Refrigerated Bait Drawers
- Hydraulic Winch under Starboard Jump Seat inline to Transom Door
- Large Mezzanine Grill
- Engine Room and Pump Room Access
- Livewell Pick Up and Discharge in Cockpit Sole
- Charging Station in Mezzanine Armrest
- Lots of Tackle drawers
- Massive Transom Fishbox and Livewell
- Teak Release Rocket Launcher
- LP Outlets
- Massive Refrigerated in Deck Fish boxes / Ice Dumps
- Netherlands’ Maritime Research Institute (MARIN) to perform in-water, high-speed tank testing of the hull bottom and running gear.
- Revolutionary Cold Molded Hull
- Carbon Fiber Stringers
- Carbon Fiber Bulkheads
- Carbon Fiber House, Decks, etc.
- Built to ABS specs to 8' Seas at 50 knots
- Upgraded to a proprietary carbon fiber lamination matrix over a Diab core. (Cabin, foredeck, salon floor, mezzanine, top deck, bridge, etc.)
- 30ft T5 titanium propeller shafts
- Forward Impact Crash Compartment
- Layer of Kevlar on impact section of the bottom
- Custom Wave Adapted Rudders and Struts - Maritime Research Associates, LLC
- Integral Fuel Tanks 4400 Gallons in Three Tanks
- Massive 450 sq ft Bridge and Seating Area
- Three Carbon Fiber Ladder Back Helm Chairs
- Wrap Around Seating Forward
- Two Freezers Located Forward
- The Top of the line Electronics from Furuno, Garmin, Simrad - Black Boxes
- Two Refrigerated Drink Boxes
- Aft Facing Observer Seating Behind Helm
- Commercial Furuno 60kW S-Band Radar
- Aft Control Pop Up Control Station with MTU Joy Stick
- Rod Storage to Starboard Side
- Bridge Access Protection Hatch
- (2) MTU 16V2000 M96L 2,600 hp each
- Engines have been rotated 180 Degrees and Mated to V-drives
- SeaKeeper 35 In Pump Room Housed in a custom-built carbon fiber torque cage
- SeaKeeper 9 Forward before Crew Access
- (2) Northern Lights 40kW generators in Sound Sheilds
- Trim Control System Developed by Humphree
- Spotzero / Water Maker
- (2) Ice Machines
- A/C Chiller System
- Water Tight Doors
- ATLAS Power System
- Tool and Storage Area
- Alfa Laval Fuel Polishing System
- Palm Beach Towers hardtop, standing platform and buggy top are carbon fiber to reduce weight and lower the boat's center of gravity
- Side Power SH550 Hydraulic Bow thruster with Counter Rotating Propellers that Provide Optimal Thrust and Performance
- Weight Saving/Speed Increasing Bottom Paints and Coatings
- 55' Carbon Fiber Out Riggers and Center Rigger
- KAHLENBERG Horns
- FLIR Thermal Camera
- Faux Teak Toe Rail, Bulkhead, Transom, Drip Cap, Helm Pod, Bridge tables, Cockpit Folding Table Done by Everett Nautical Designs
- ETC... Its a must See!