Tiara Yachts 53' C53 Coupe
Like New, Fresh Water Boat, Must See, Still Under Warranty, Loaded
(Current Location: Port Lambton, Ontario)This 2018 Tiara C53 Coupe is the boat to buy! Enjoyed solely in the fresh waters of the Great Lakes this very well equipped and beautifully maintained C53 Coupe is ready for you!
A strong, sleek and elegant profile combined with an integrated hardtop and large, obstruction-free tempered, tinted windows add to the 53 Coupe’s global styling. The salon and bridge deck with her 360-degree panoramic views open to the cockpit through sliding aft doors built with indoor/outdoor living in mind. Sophisticated interior appointments make entertaining and overnighting comfortable for captain and guests.
- Powered by twin Volvo IPS 950 DSL 725 HP – Only 350 Hours - All service records and oil samples available
- Joystick Control – Helm & Starboard side cockpit
- Inverter, Prosine 1800 DC/AC
- LENCO Auto Trim System
- Professionally Maintained by St Clair Boating Centre
- Aft Deck, Port, Starboard and engine room garmin cameras
- Extended Volvo Converge on engines and pods until July 10, 2024, or 2000hrs
- Balance of Tiara 5 Year Structure Warranty on Hull Deck & Tanks until 5/18/2023
- Generator 13,5 KW/60HZ With Sound Shield
- 70” Swim Platform Teak with Hydraulic Lift
- 8 x Under Water Lights
- Gelcoat hull and deck Axalta® Effect Mercedes Crystalline Silver
- Electric Grill –complete with fridge in transom
- All Chain Windlass complete with raw water wash down
- Teak Decking on Cockpit and Steps
- Aft Cockpit Sunshade Feature
- Remote control for shore power cord
- Extra Sets of Factory Sheets for beds
- Factory Pre Wired for Satellite TV
- Dual Isotherm® 120V drawer units - one refrigerator/ refrigerator and one refrigerator/freezer
- Central Vacuum System and Garbage disposal
- Galley Upper Cabinets
- Volvo Glass Cockpit with full integration with duel 16” Screens
- Auto Pilot, GPS, HD Radar, Large Format Garmin Depth Repeater, ICOM 605 VHF complete with Command Mic and phase 3 antenna, EM-Trak Class A AIS complete with Phase 3 Antenna, FLUR 232 Night Scope
- 16 Bottle Wine Chiller
- Stacked Washer / Dryer
- Lots of Storage in custom pantry
- Power Sunroof
- Two Staterooms with ensuite
- VacuFlush® toilets complete with electric push button flush
- Upgraded Marine JL Audio System
- Make Volvo IPS
- Model 950 DSL
- Fuel diesel
- Type Inboard
- Total HP1,450
- Total Hours 700
- Year 2018
SYS Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by St. Clair Boat Sales.
- Category Power
- Condition Used
- Hull Material Fiberglass
- Make Tiara Yachts
- Model C53 Coupe
- Length Overall 54' 6''
- Model Year 2018
- Beam 15' 11''
- Dry Weight 42'
- Fuel Tank1 x 650|gallon
- Heads 2
- Single Berths 4
- Length 53'
- Holding Tank 1 x 86|gallon
- Fresh Water 1 x 150|gallon
- Deadrise 14.8 °
- Bridge Clearance 12.25 ft
- Windlass Type Electric
- Drive Up 4' 8''
- Drive Type Pod
Featured Walkthrough Video with Steve Bull
The Tiara 53 is powered by twin Volvo IPSII 950 with Joystick Plus control. The technologically advanced Volvo IPS power plants are matched to a successful ocean proven hull delivering a solid ride whether you’re enjoying a calm day cruise or pushing the vessel to get you to your favorite island getaways far offshore.
A strong, sleek and elegant profile combined with an integrated hardtop and large, obstruction-free tempered, tinted windows add to her global styling. The salon and bridge deck with her 360 degree panoramic views open to the cockpit through sliding aft doors built with indoor/outdoor living in mind. Her Bow features concealed ground tackle and a through stem anchoring system which may be operated at the helm or adjacent foot switch on the forward deck next to the locker. An optional reclining sunpad cushioned lounge neatly engineered forward offers a luxurious spot for the sun worshipers.
SOPHISTICATED INTERIOR APPOINTMENTS
The salon features a single level deck from the cockpit forward to the bridge where a single step separates entertaining from the business of operating the vessel. One of the few designs that have not seen significant change will be the helm and dash featuring sensible ergonomic placement of controls and gauges leaving plenty of room for flush mounting electronics.
She will love this Tiara 53 too. As you leave the smart and rugged designs of the exterior and finish admiring the innovative mechanical systems, the hard and soft goods featured throughout the interior appeal to what her sense of a yacht should be. Entertaining guests and enjoying the world of yachting can be shared by women and men alike. The smart and modern Tiara 53 seamlessly blends the strength and performance of the machine with the elegance of interior design and fabrics throughout. The full beam master lets the sun shine in through large windows port and starboard. The head with private shower has external venting. Large hanging lockers, cabinetry and a private sitting area all compliment the master. The master opens to a common atrium with a large pantry and washer/dryer concealed within a port side closet. The optional third stateroom would delete this option. The head is shared between the atrium and forward queen VIP Stateroom.
True to the yachting lifestyle, most of your time on a new Tiara 53 will be spent entertaining in the salon and cockpit. The aft galley contains all the major appliances and large counter spaces to match. Quick and convenient access to the cockpit lounge seating and optional teak dining table make for effortless entertaining and dining. An optional hydraulic swim platform with access port and starboard by broad, safe steps brings you to the water world and can function as dinghy storage while underway. You can also utilize the storage space in the over-sized trunk engineered into the transom. The swim platform will feature drink holders at the water level, custom molded handholds and a smart ladder system for ease of entry.
An extensive list of optional mechanical systems, exterior color choices, limited customization and interior decors are available to make your Tiara Yacht uniquely yours.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.