Back Cove 37' Downeast
Although rarer than the traditional Back Cove 37, the Downeast model offers a unique combination of cruising amenities and outdoor space for entertaining, fishing, or just lounging. This particular boat has been lightly used by caring owners and stands ready for the next adventure! With a cruise speed in the mid-20's, she will get you to your destination on time and in comfort.
This one will not last long!
This one will not last long!
- Make Cummins
- Model QSC 8.3
- Fuel diesel
- Type Inboard
- Total HP600
- Total Hours 260
SYS Yacht Sales offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
SYS Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Bluewater Yacht Sales.
- Category Power
- Condition Used
- Hull Material Fiberglass
- Make Back Cove
- Model Downeast
- Boat Name Never Say Never Again
- Length Overall 37'
- Model Year 2019
- Beam 13' 3''
- Max Draft 3' 7''
- Dry Weight 22'
- Fuel Tank1 x 300|gallon
- Max Speed 29 kn
- Cruising Speed 25 kn
- Length 37'
- Holding Tank 1 x 50|gallon
- Fresh Water 1 x 120|gallon
- Drive Type Direct
Features and Livability
- Accommodations for 2 for overnight trips or month long cruises
- Master stateroom forward with island queen and abundant storage
- Storage drawers and lockers
- Access to head with stall shower
- Galley with the necessities including 2 burner electric stove, drawer refrigerator and freezer, stainless steel sink, convection microwave and storage in drawers and cabinets
- Spacious helm deck and salon area with abundant seating, dinette, refrigerator, icemaker and drink cooler. With the Jensen 32" TV and stereo for entertaining, the Captain will always have company on those long passages.
- Sliding hatch with Ocean Air screen, ultraleather seating, and headliner padded panels round out the helm deck features
- The captain's job is made to seem easy with a comfortable helm seat, electronic engine control, variable speed controls for bow and stern thrusters and a full compliment of Garmin electronics
- The cavernous storage area under the port helm seating means always being able to take along those "extra" things
- With hard windows on 3 sides and EZ2CY aft curtains, the helm deck can be enclosed for air conditioned (or heated) comfort, or open the overhead sunroof hatch, side windows and aft curtains for outside living
- The outstanding feature of this model is the oversized cockpit which can be used for outdoor living, fishing or whatever your heart desires. The aft seating lounges and Sureshade make a great place to enjoy your favorite beverage, read a book, or watch the sunset!
- Garmin 8616 GPS Plotter
- Garmin GMR Fantom 24 Radar
- Garmin VHF 315
- Garmin Reactor 40 Autopilot
- Garmin Remotes for GPS and Autopilot
- Garmin GWS 10 Wind Instrument
- Garmin GXM 54 Sirius Weather and Radio Antenna
- Fusion StereoTrac Vision 5 Satellite TV Dome
- Direct TV receiver
- Jensen 32" TV for Helm Deck
Notable Factory Options and Additional Equipment
- KWKWFlag Blue Hull Color
- Onan 7.5 KW generator with 250 hours
- Freedom Lift dinghy lift
- Ultraleather Helm Seating and Stidd Seat
- Cockpit Seating with Sunbrella
- Vitifrigo Freezer
- Isotherm Refrigerator below Helm Seat
- 1800 Watt Invertor
- Bow and Stern Thruster with Easy Dock Variable Speed Controls
- Oil Change System
- Power Assist Steering
- Teak Decking on Swim Platform
- EZ2CY aft enclosure
- Inside window covers
- Aft seating covers
- Sure Shade Cockpit Sunshade