Cabo 41' 41 Express cruiser
All offers and trades considered
HARDTOP CRUISING EDITION, low profile,ready for dry storage.
Economical Volvo Diesels 30 kts @43 GPH
350 + miles range at 30 kts
780 + miles range at 9 kts
Custom built hardtop for full tower conversion for those who want a tower. Simple add on construction bolts in place.
The CABO 41 is made for the sportfishing and cruising enthusiast who desires a high-performing, comfortable platform with trusted quality. It is an easy-to-own, durable machine that gives you the confidence and the satisfaction while staying dry and comfortable, even in rough conditions.
- Make Volvo
- Model D11
- Fuel diesel
- Total HP1,340
SYS Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Gulf Coast Yacht Group Orange Beach, AL.
- Category Power
- Condition New
- Hull Material Fiberglass
- Make Cabo
- Model 41 Express cruiser
- Boat Name 41 Cabo New Express Cruiser
- Length Overall 42' 10''
- Model Year 2019
- Beam 15' 9''
- Max Draft 3' 5''
- Fuel Tank1 x 550|gallon
- Cabins 6.25 ft
- Heads 1
- Length 41'
- Fresh Water 1 x 95|gallon
- Deadrise 15 °
- Displacement 31,000 lb
Volvo D11 n 670 HP engines $18,000.
Seakeeper Ready $8,000.
Premium AV, Fusion multizone $3,500.
Helm Deck A/C 24,000. BTU $24,000.
Bait Freezer in Mezzanine $6,800.
Freshwater washdown $750.
Stateroom bedding pkg $725
Upgraded gen. $2,500.
Telegrey hull w/ black boot stripe $8,500.
Freight and make ready $18,000.
HARDTOP by PIPEWELDERS $39,520.
3 side enclosure $6,330.
Garmin 8200 Glass door $7,500.
Garmin Radar ( fantom 54) 72 mile $7,375.
ICOM VHF incl.
ACR spotlight LED Rcl-100 $8,056
- 1 stateroom 1 head arrangement (sleeps 4)
- Cockpit 103 square feet including mezzanine with seating and cushions
- Two insulated fish boxes each with macerator
- 48 Gallon bait tank molded into transom
- Stainless steel rod holders located in port (2) and starboard (2) gunwales
- Tackle storage on mezzanine
- Transom door with top gate, heavy duty polished stainless steel hardware
- Raw water washdown
- Aluminum reinforcing plate installed for mounting fighting chair or rocket launcher
- Stern hawser pipes and 12's stainless steel cleats
- European Walnut open grain interior with a satin finish
- Coordinated interior fabrics, wallcovering, flooring and Cohan countertops throughout
- Full sized tapered berth with assisted lift access to storage and drawers beneath
- Hanging locker in forward stateroom
- Mirrored storage cabinet over sink in head
- "L" shaped lounge in main cabin converts to double berth
- Storage under settee
- Foredeck hatch, with retractable shade/screen
- Hullside rod storage in forward stateroom
- Rod storage cabinet and hullside rod storage in main cabin
- LED lighting in living areas
- LED white lights in engine room
- Molded fiberglass helm deck, hydraulically lifted with integrated access hatch
- "L" shaped lounge port side with storage below
- Integrated helm station with palm beach controls and vessel interface systems
- Pedestal mounted adjustable helm chair
- Helm deck companion chair mounted on starboard cabinet
- Molded-in non-skid surface in cockpit and helm decks
- Large helm deck starboard cabinet providing storage and refrigerator
- Open helm deck with wrap around windshield and windshield wipers
- Helm cabinet: Refrigerator and tackle storage
- Lighted compass
- Aluminum bow rail
- Anchor, 25' of galvanized chain, 250' anchor line
- Bow pulpit, heavy duty DC electric windlass with remote switches from bridge and deck
- Four polished 12" stainless steel spring cleats
- 2 polished 12' stainless steel bow cleats
- Dual air horn
- DC LED courtesy lights in helm deck area
- Under counter refrigerator and freezer drawer unit, microwave oven, and ceramic cook top in galley
Refrigerator in starboard helm deck cabinet
- Solid fiberglass hull bottom with molded fiberglass construction foam core from chine to sheer - Covered by a CABO 5 year hull warranty
- Ablative polymerkopper based anti-fouling bottom paint
- Premium quality molded-in white gelcoat finish
- Molded fiberglass longitudinal stringers with steel engine beds
- Bright white bilge and engine room finish
- 550 gallon fiberglass fuel tank constructed with fire retardant resin
- Power steering
- Bronze rudder with stainless steel shaft
- Manganese bronze rudder ports with composite bearings
- Steel couplings and manganese bronze and struts
- Transom zinc
- Alloy 22 high strength tapered propeller shafts with zincs and round keys for reduced stress concentrations at propeller and coupling ends
- Electric Trim tabs
- Nibral high performance propellers
- All underwater through hull valves are bronzekhrome through-bolted
- FM200 fire extinguisher system with automatic and manual controls
- DC exhaust blower
- 24VDC bilge pumps (3) and sump pump systems
- Rubber deck mat between engines
- Individual pickup for each engine, genset, and raw water cooled equipment
- Centralized drain system with single thru-hull
- 11 gallon water heater
- 95 gallon polyethylene water tank
- Pressurized fresh water pump
- 24V DC sealed shower sump
- 20 gallon holding tank with warning light, macerator and dockside discharge
- Holding tank 3/4 full indicator light in head
- One 220 volt, 50 amp, retractable shore cord
- 24 volt heavy duty marine battery banks in fire retardant fiberglass boxes (2)
- Automatic battery charger
- Battery paralleling switch at helm
- Battery control panel with fuses, voltmeter, and isolation switches
- AC and DC distribution panels with magnetic circuit breakers in main cabin
- Systems Monitor display with visual and audible signals for exhaust temperature, alternator, battery voltage, high bilge water, fire warning in engine compartment, fire extinguisher discharge in engine room, AC power loss, smoke and carbon monoxide detectors, and holding tank 3/4 monitor
- Omni-directional TV antenna
- Fusion stereo system
- Interior air conditioning in forward stateroom and main cabin (16,000 BTU)
- Braided nylon mooring lines (4)
- Life jackets (6)
- Fenders (4)
- Portable "drychem" fire extinguishers (3), U.L. approved type in compliance with United States Coast Guard and ABYC standards
- Hand held air horn
- Sandstone color scheme interior
- Slate color scheme interior
- Colored hull gelcoat - Telegrey 4 with black boot striping and black bottom paint
Twin Volvo D11 670 hp
Seakeeper ready; through-hull and electrical wiring complete
Ice Maker in starboard helm deck cabinet upgrade
- Helm station air conditioning 24,000 BTU capacity upgraded
- Bait freezer under mezzanine seating upgrade
For more information please contact Gulf Coast Yacht Group at 251-980-2220 or email email@example.com.