Princess 40' V40
LOLA is a 2020 US Spec V40 Princess with Low Hours. Dont miss this opportunity to purchase a perfect maintained Vessel. Skip the wait until July 2022 for the next V40. Go boating this summer!
Preliminary Listing - Professional photos to follow. Conveniently located in Palm Beach!
- Make Volvo
- Model D6-DPH
- Fuel diesel
- Type Inboard
- Total HP740
- Total Hours 360
SYS Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Italian Yacht Group.
- Category Power
- Condition Used
- Hull Material Fiberglass
- Make Princess
- Model V40
- Boat Name LOLA
- Length Overall 42' 6''
- Model Year 2020
- Beam 12' 5''
- Max Draft 3' 4''
- Dry Weight 20'
- Fuel Tank1 x 170|imperial gallon
- Heads 1
- Max Speed 36 kn
- Cruising Speed 28 kn
- Length 40'
- Fresh Water 1 x 61|imperial gallon
- Stock Number #V40118
- Drive Up 1' 10''
The new V40 quintessentially showcases the dynamic exterior, exceptional seakeeping and voluminous space of our V Class. Her port light windows cascade across the length of her deep-V hull, flooding the saloon and cabins with light. When entertaining, her spacious cockpit enjoys a beautiful teak table and well-equipped wetbar in a striking oyster grey with an option to specify a convertible sunbed aft.
Below deck, her pewter grey and off-white colour palette depict the modern V Class look throughout. Her spacious saloon and well equipped galley combine for a highly sociable entertaining space, while both cabins exude contemporary style and generous proportions. The forward cabin has an en-suite bathroom with secondary access to the saloon whilst the aft cabin can be fitted with optional sliding berths to provide easy conversion to a double when required.
ENGINES & DRIVE
Joystick control system
Wood Interior: Rovere Oak Satin
Galley Avonite: Carrera White
Bathroom worktop is in Carrera White with Carrera White tile floors
Hardtop w/ electric opening sunroof
Onan 7 kW / 60 Hz generator
Electric BBQ in cockpit wetbar
Galvanic Isolators (2) for shore support
Icemaker in cockpit wetbar in lieu of garbage bin
AUDIO / VIDEO & COMMUNICATIONS
Cockpit speakers linked to salon radio/DVD player
TV, 28" LED with radio/DVD player in salon
TV, 28" LED with radio/DVD player in master stateroom
Garmin GMI20 color multifunction display (for speed, distance, trip, depth, depth alarm, water temperature, etc)
EXTERIOR UPHOLSTERY / CANVAS / COVERS
Reticulated foam to exterior cushions is standard
Helm & cockpit seating in marine vinyl with Movida Met Sterling contrast Foredeck sunpad cushions in marine vinyl with Movida Met Sterling contrast Foredeck cushion cover
- Bow thruster (60 Kgf)
- Seakeeper 3
- Auto Anchor for Wireless Anchor Drop
- Underwater lights
- Additional painting of canopy body in Oyster grey
- Salon to have timber floor in place of carpet
- Custom Color Scheme
- Pillow Package
- Sunbed Option - aft seat extension with sliding backrest to convert to sunbed Aft cabin to have sliding double-berth conversion
- Heat reflective blind fitted with suction cups to salon skylight
- Sliding side window at helm position
- Raised teak foldaway step at helm position (60 cm wide x 10 cm high) Cockpit cooling with outlets at helm position
- White low level cockpit & bathing platform LED lights
- Fusion remote at helm to control stereo
- Garmin navigation package, as follows:
Garmin GPSMAP 8616 multifunction display with external GPS antenna Garmin GMR 18 XHD 4kW radar with 18" radome
Garmin autopilot including GHC20 display unit
- Cockpit u-shaped seating cover
- Cockpit sun awning on stainless steel telescopic frame
- Foredeck cushion with built in head rest in Met Ice with Met Sterling contrast Helm & cockpit seating in Met Ice with Met Sterling contrast
- Windscreen cover (black)
- Extractor fan in bathroom
- JL Audio MX650 Speakers with JL M200 amplifier in place of Fusion speakers
- Electrosea Clearline 430