Heliotrope 70' NL 70 Solar Electric
Presenting the Heliotrope NL 65 Solar Electric Yacht 2020 with Unlimited Range and a "0" Carbon Footprint when run on her Solar Power Electric Motors. Custom built your way.
SOLAR POWERED MODEL AVAILABLE IN 6 MONTHS.
DIESEL POWERED MODEL AVAILABLE NOW.
HELIOTROPE 70 offers guests great comfort thanks to her spacious salon and fly deck, which offers 46 square meters of space. HELIOTROPE 70 is ideal for entertaining guests. She provides incredible access for cruising the most unexplored islands of the world.
One truly can enjoy the sounds of nature without the usual continuous rumbling of the electric generators. Her exterior is sleek and modern. She offers guests two decks to enjoy with comfortable seating, a large overhanging sun bed and a barbecue, as well as a dive platform
The interior of HELIOTROPE 70 is ideal for family cruising and can accommodate eight guests in four staterooms, including a master cabin, a master cabin, VIP cabin and two twin cabins.
*Unique canoe underwater hull shape with tunnels provide efficient propulsion system and protection for prop and rudder
*Offers three exceptional exterior entertainment areas
Global One Yacht Sales also offers Solar Power conversions for your inboard catamaran yacht at your location worldwide. Onboard Electric Components only or 1 Electric Motor and 1 Diesel Engine or 2 Electric Motors and all Electric components. Please contact us for more information.
- We offer Solar Power Conversions on all pre-owned Power Cats 34 feet and up any place in the world starting at $150,000 as long as there is a full service marina nearby. Please contact us today for more information.
- We can add Solar Assist to any diesel power catamaran for $110,000 to $240,000. Cruise at 6 to 7 knots all day. Please contact us for an exact price quote.
- Make UQM
- Model 250 KW
- Fuel electric
- Type Electric
- Total HP670
- Year 2021
SYS Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Global One Yacht Sales.
- Category Power
- Condition New
- Hull Material Composite
- Make Heliotrope
- Model NL 70 Solar Electric
- Length Overall 70' 6''
- Model Year 2021
- Beam 28'
- Max Draft 4' 3''
- Dry Weight 121'
- Heads 4
- Single Berths 8
- Max Speed 12 kn
- Cruising Speed 6 kn
- Builder Name Bakri Cono Shipyard
- Length 70'
- Fresh Water 1 x 528|gallon
- Bridge Clearance 22 ft
- Drive Type Direct
• Woodwork using certified Teak, White Oak and Asian Mahogany
• Saloon and Cabins with solid teak parquet flooring
• Marine vinyl ceilings and skirting
• Choice of upholstery with Quick dry foam cushions & bed mattress throughout the yacht
• Personalized metallic hull color
• C-Zone electronic multifunction display for monitoring and controlling all electrical systems onboard
• Full engine instrumentation with digital display module
• Complete power assisted hydraulic steering system and complete electronic engine controls
• Heading compass
• Navigation lights control
• Large storage compartment under helm with ease of access to console instruments
• Cuddy storage box for holding binoculars and other equipment
• Lewmar anchor winch control
• Double stainless steel sink with mixer tap
• Corian solid surface countertop
• Raised wet bar
• Under counter storage locker
• AC power outlet socket
• Area: 46.00 m (495 ft )
• Access via straight staircase from Cockpit
• Pilot seat for 2 persons
• Forward facing sofa seat for 4 persons
• Large U-Shaped sofa for 8 people with 2 handcrafted teak tables and collapsible center piece
• 7 large under seat waterproof stowage
• Lounging area at stern for 10 people
• Storage under stern seating area for safety equipment and more
• 316 Stainless steel handrail
• 316 Stainless steel framed inversed windshield with Acrylic windows to deflect wind and reflections
• Flagpoles for three flags
• LED Navigation Lights (Port, Starboard, Stern, Anchor and Running)
• LED main lighting
• Fully covered fiberglass hardtop with Radar Arch
• Various glass holders
• Area: 35.00m (377 ft )
• 2 x Solid teak transom swim platforms
• Solid teak decked boarding steps and steps to side decks
• Solid staircase with teak steps to fly bridge
• 6 seat sofa with backrest and under-seat stowage
• Handcrafted teak cockpit table
• Hella Marine LED exterior lighting
• Enclosed shoe rack under staircase to fly bridge
• Work counter with large storage locker
• Large side storage lockers
• Easy lifting deck hatches to engine compartments (port & starboard) with gas struts
• Access to wide side decks • Transom shower with water mixer tap
• Foldable Stainless Steel swim ladder
• Self-Draining Cockpit
• AC power outlet socket, IP55 waterproof
• Lewmar V5 vertical windlass, bow roller and 45 kg (100 lbs.) Delta anchor (Below deck for safe un-obstructed walkway)
• Main locker for access to anchor gear
• Forepeak storage compartments, with easy opening gas struts
• Sunbed area for 6 people
• 316 Stainless Steel handrail, body height for maximum safety and child safe
• 14 Watertight opening deck hatches for natural light and ventilation
• Bow romantic seating integrated in handrail
• 6 x Stainless Steel Mooring Cleats
• 316 stainless steel deck hardware
• Double Stainless Steel sink with mixer tap
• 6 Storage cupboards
• 10 storage drawers
• Concealed waste bin
• 4 plate Induction stove
• 392 Liter (103 US gal) Multi door refrigerator/freezer
• 5 duel AC power sockets
• Kitchen extraction fan above stove
• Corian Solid Surface counter top, with draining grooves
• LED ceiling lighting
• Area: 50.00m (538 ft )
• Solid 12mm (½”) natural teak flooring
• Sofa seating for 8 people
• Handcrafted teak wood dining table for 6 people
• High Wall display cabinet
• 20 LED dim controllable lighting
• Office area with work counter
• Vinyl ceiling
• Large 316 Stainless Steel curved roller door with tempered glass for access to cockpit
• 180 degree panoramic view with tempered glass safety windows
• Stairs leading to master cabin and guest cabins
• Concealed main electrical distribution panel
• 2x Custom made Stainless steel fresh water tanks, total 2,000 liter (528 US gal)
• 2x 18 Liter per minute (237 GPH) automatic pressure pumps
• 2x water surge dampers
• Hot water calorifier
• Stern shower at swim platform
• Fresh water wash down at anchor compartment
• Low level water alarm through C-Zone
• Grey water tanks for shower and sinks
• Black water tanks for toilets
• Discharge managed through C-Zone
• Stainless steel deck fillers, discharge connectors and vents
• Water transfer between fresh water tanks
• 8 Automatic bilge pumps with manual override, integrated with C-Zone for control and monitoring
• C-Zone integration of all DC and AC Systems for control, monitoring and management
• Charger/Inverters fitted for power supply, management and distribution 24 Volt
• AGM deep cycle batteries
• Heavy duty batteries for engines and generator starting
• Battery isolation switches installed with remote control at any C-Zone interface
• 24v to 12V converter for certain equipment 120 / 220 Volt
• 22 kW Cummins Onan water cooled generator with Sound Shield
• Mastervolt Mass Combi Ultra 3500 Watt inverter
• Stainless steel shore power connections and cables
• Generator / Shore power residual current devices
• Reverse Polarity protection
• AC power outlets in all cabins, toilets, galley, office, flybridge, engine rooms
• Dedicated space for canister life rafts
• Automatic engine compartment fire suppression system with engine shutdown, helm station alarms and manual release.
• Collision bulkheads in bow, and watertight engine compartments
• Keel with shoe for protecting propellers and rudder from nets, ropes and sea bottom.
• 45kg Lewmar Delta anchor
• Multiaxial FRP Construction using Bisphenol A-type Epoxy Vinyl Ester resin for excellent resistance to corrosion, organic/ inorganic acids, alkalis, oxidizing chemicals and salt solutions, by infusion
• Isophthalic gelcoat for high color stability and osmosis resistance
• Vacuumed infused core sandwich
• Resin infused bulkheads
• Watertight collision bulkheads in forepeak for added safety
• Watertight engine room compartments
• High Quality Tempered Glass windows
• Marine Grade 316L Stainless Steel handrails, deck fittings and hardware
• Owner’s manual supplied
• Engine and equipment manuals
• Boat hook • Tool kit
• Ship’s document case
• Anti-Corrosive Epoxy primer for protection against Osmosis
With her contemporary looks, Heliotrope 70 is the quintessence of Albatross Marine Design’s philosophy of pairing functionality and safety with elegance. This luxury yacht is designed for long distance cruising while living comfortably on board. With both fly bridge and salon being very spacious she also offers ample opportunity to entertain.
SOLAR POWER CONVERSIONS ON ANY POWER CATAMARAN WITH INBOARDS
How much will it cost to convert? Is the most common question we get. This single question can only be properly answered after we determine what electric system works best for the catamaran and the customer. What type of hybrid are you interested in? Two electric motors with a DC generator as a range extender or a single electric motor replacing one of the two diesels? What are the speed and range expectations? Full electric can match the speed of diesels when burning 10 gallons per hour. A diesel engine and electric motor combination allows for higher speeds. How large should the solar array be? Where is the yacht located?
Once those essential questions are answered, we have a good idea of what the cost will be for your custom conversion. Still, continuing forward with the design and planned implementation of all parts will bring us to the best cost estimate.
We can do a solar conversion on the house or the house and one or both engines anywhere in the world as long as there is a good working marina in the area.
Contact Bill Neumann direct for more information at 908-309-4364 cell or email Bill@g1ys.com
Electric motors paired with a solar array offer a boating experience ideal for Cruisers.
This combination of parts creates a hybrid; half sailboat, half powerboat. Unlimited range, low pollution and silence are qualities closely matching our sailing heritage. Ease of operation and ability to operate singlehanded are qualities like those in a powerboat.
As a bonus, all electric yachts have plenty of battery power to run the house load for days without ever running a generator
Complete autonomy and ocean crossing ability are now available to a couple at the 70' size. Sacrifice nothing while using energy gathered from the sun.
Two tried and tested hybrid models are available, inquire about the Serial Hybrid or Parallel Hybrid model today!
In our Parallel model, each propeller shaft is attached to one diesel motor (450hp), the Transfluid clutch system and two 20kw electric machines. This system provides high speeds over 15 knots and a redundancy level necessary for open blue water. It is rated for transatlantic crossings and can be configured to cross the pacific. The diesel engine's alternator is upgraded by Integrel Solutions to allow for 12kW of power to charge the Lithium batteries whenever it is running.
At idle the inboard motor functions as a generator, while underway with diesel the electric machines can generate an additional 40kW of power.
While at rest, the solar arrays are large enough to supply the entire house load in all but extreme conditions. Excess power is stored in our large battery bank and can be used later for propulsion.
In practical use, you could spend several days at an island then use the power you stored to travel an additional 5-30 miles to the next island. Leave the diesel in the tank and travel on green energy.
Our Serial Hybrid model only uses electric motors on the shaft. 250kW electric motors large DC gensets power this vessel over 12 knots.
The world is a beautiful place;
We strive to keep it that way by not polluting.
15KW SOLAR ARRAY • Blue Water Reliability
Live Autonomously • Operate as Zero Emission
12+ Knot Continuous Speed • Cruise All Day As Electric
4+ hours, 6+ knots • Modular Future Proof Design
200 kWh of Stored Energy • Liquid Cooled LMC
C-Zone Digital Control System • 15kW Inverter
Induction Cooktops • 8 Year Battery Capacity Warranty