Hinckley 40' Sport Boat 40x
CARRY YOU represents an incredible opportunity to own highly customized Hinckley Sport Boat 40X without the wait of a new build. She incorporates numerous finishing touches that Hinckley owners have come to know and expect from the brand. Please delve into the specs and photos to discover the extensive list of upgrades, included options, and features which highlight this very special Hinckley. Call for an appointment to see her today!
- Make Mercury
- Fuel unleaded
- Type Outboard
- Total HP1,050
- Total Hours 639
SYS Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Hinckley Yacht Brokerage.
- Category Power
- Condition Used
- Hull Material Composite
- Make Hinckley
- Model Sport Boat 40x
- Boat Name CARRY YOU
- Length Overall 42' 7''
- Model Year 2021
- Beam 12' 5''
- Max Draft 3' 1''
- Dry Weight 20'
- Fuel Tank1 x 450|gallon
- Heads 1
- Max Speed 45 kn
- Cruising Speed 35 kn
- Builder Name Hinckley Yachts
- Length 40'
- Holding Tank 1 x 21|gallon
- Fresh Water 1 x 82|gallon
- Double Berths 2
- Drive Up 2' 4''
- Carbon / Kevlar construction with Corecell M Foam core. Hull infused and post-cured with epoxy resin using Seaman Composite Resin Infusion Molding Process (SCRIMP).
- Bilge areas painted with white gelcoat for easy cleaning
- Extruded vinyl sheer guard with stainless steel cap
- Awlgrip # H5342 “Carinthia” Blue Hull
- Single Boot Stripe painted with Awlgrip “Fighting Lady Yellow”
- Constructed using resin infused E-glass with foam-cored laminate & molded
- High density foam core in way of high load hardware throughout the deck structure
- Integrated outboard bracket with telescoping swim ladder. Hull engineered for outboards from the onset of the design process.
- Anchor locker molded into foredeck with hinged hatch, gas strut, and integrated stem / bow roller system and Lewmar Delta 35lb stainless steel anchor.
- Custom teak flag staff (varnished) with US Flag and stainless-steel socket on transom
- USCG approved LED running lights
- (2) Stainless steel rod holders
- (12) Drink holders – (6) in pilot house, (2) at helm, and (3) in cockpit
- Freshwater and Saltwater washdown in cockpit along with additional saltwater washdown in anchor locker
- (2) Heavy duty Schaefer Marine stainless-steel bow chocks
- (8) Heavy duty Euro Style stainless steel cleats ILO standard pop up cleats for ease of use
- (6) Phender Pro pad eyes (4) port and (4) starboard with matching fenders, fleece fender covers, and hardware
- Optional: Faux teak decking with white caulk seams on swim platform, main deck, cockpit, and pilothouse
- Optional: Artisanal teak table mounted on removable stainless-steel pedestal in cockpit
- Optional: Stainless steel bow rail
- Optional: Custom CZone switch panel to control SureShade, salt water washdown pump, and exterior lighting
- Aft facing seats with power adjustable bolsters and manual armrests. Aft seat with padded seat back and drained storage locker beneath
- Powered SureShade awning to cover cockpit amenity and aft seating areas
- Aft opening side door
- Self bailing cockpit with guttered hatches and drainage
- Pressurized freshwater shower at transom, salt water washdown, and sink located in pilothouse amenity
- (6) LED courtesy bridge deck lights and LED strip lighting under coaming in cockpit
- Storage lockers in port and starboard cockpit sole
- Optional: Electric BBQ grill in cockpit amenity
- Premium fabric: Luxorleather finished in “Cream”
- Molded roof with LED lighting, custom Taylor Made Vista single piece curved glass windscreen, side opening windows and overhead hatches
- Exalto pantograph windshield wipers with freshwater washer
- Ritchie compass installed on console hood at helm centerline
- (1) 12V and (2) USB Outlets at helm. Additional USB outlet at port settee seating dash console
- Digital Switch Panel at helm for frequently used items
- Optional: Teak trim on helm console with stainless steel wheel
- Optional: Double Stidd Helm seat
- Optional: (2) Roof mounted opening hatches with upgraded power opening / closing option and automatic dogging
- Premium fabric – Luxorleather upholstery in “Blue Horizon”
- Custom C-Zone switch bank in helm station for control of pilothouse power side windows and overhead hatches
- Large lockable, sliding companionway door for easy unencumbered access to main cabin
- Island queen berth forward which electrically converts to a settee with integrated self-storing gloss varnished table
- Galley including Isotherm DR 65 refrigerator, large single basin sink, single burner electric cooktop, microwave, drawer and locker storage. Countertop finished in Corian “Limestone Prima”
- Oversized head with stall shower and automatic sump pump separated with bi-fold Lexan doors, hot and cold pressure water, molded sink , Vacuflush Toilet, towel rack, clothes hooks, wet hanging locker, and mirrored doors.
- Gloss varnished teak and holly cabin sole
- Overhead LED lighting throughout interior, bulkhead and berth reading lamps, indirect strip lighting under valances, and LED courtesy step lights
- 2) Cedar lined lockers forward
- Satin interior door trim and drawers with shaker style construction
- Premium fabric - Sunbrella “Pique Denim”
- 12K BTU Dometic main cabin air conditioning
- Triple Mercury 350hp engines with JPO Joystick Control and extended 3 year warranty
- (3) stainless steel three blade propellers
- Sidepower SE60 On / Off Bow Thruster
- 50A Shore power inlet with AC Panel and AC Outlets throughout interior
- Mastervolt 35A Charger for engine start / bow thruster bank with C-Zone integration
- Mastervolt 12/2500-100 Inverter Charger with C-Zone integration
- Glendenning manual out / powered in shore power cord reel
- CZone Digital switching for DC systems. Full function of all DC systems on C-Zone touchscreen located adjacent to galley. Full control of DC system available on Garmin displays at helm or from owner's mobile device. Standard AC source selection and breaker panel located aft of galley
- (2) 8D AGM house batteries
- Integrated Yamaha Helm Master Drive by Wire Steering with tilt wheel
- Trim tab system with leveling control
- (3) 150 Gallon barrier lined cross linked plastic fuel tanks for gasoline with independent shut offs and fuel selection manifold
- (1) 19 Gallon barrier lined cross linked plastic fuel tank for diesel
- (1) 82 Gallon stainless steel water tank
- (1) 21 Gallon holding tank integrated with Vacuflush Toilet discharge system.
- (1) 11 Gallon hot water heater
- (2) 2,000 GPH and (1) 1,000 GPH Rule automatic bilge pumps with high water alarm system
- AFI flush mount 12V DC air horn
- Promariner Pro Safe Galvanic Isolator for shore power system
- Garmin 24XHD Radar
Optional: Reverso freshwater outboard flushing system for triple engines
Optional:7.5 KW Cummins Onan Diesel Generator
Optional: 12K BTU Dometic pilothouse air conditioning system
Optional: Seakeeper 3 DC gyro stabilization system
Optional: Dual Garmin 8617 chartplotters ILO single Garmin 8622
Optional: Mercury engines painted in warm white factory finish
Upgraded: Reverso Oil Change System for Yamaha outboard lower unit oil