SELLER SAYS "BRING ME AN OFFER"
An experienced cruising couple are finally putting their beloved O'Day 34 up for sale, after enjoying her for more than 13 years. Purchasing her in their native Canada, they sailed her to the states in 2006 and spent winter after winter sailing her through the Bahamas. SEAGULL IIJ has a well-maintained, reliable Universal diesel and tons of cruising gear, including a Kyocera 130-watt solar panel, an Air-X Marine 400-watt wind generator, a whole cockpit enclosure, a Garmin color GPS chartplotter, a JRC LCD radar, a Force 10 propane cabin heater, and water-cooled refrigeration. Also conveying are a Zodiac Zoom tender and a 5hp Mercury outboard engine. For the price, SEAGULL IIJ is a bargain, considering that she's cruising-ready.
This O'Day 34 is generous with her space. She has a surprisingly large cockpit, perfect for entertaining and a butterfly dinette table that opens to accommodate six adults! You'd swear she's bigger on the inside.
The boat is currently in storage on land.
- Flag: Canada
- Registry: 824615
- Hailing Port: Montreal
- Hull I.D. #: XDYU0129M82K
- Length: 34'
- Beam: 11'3"
- Draft: 4'6"
- Displacement: 11,500 lbs.
- Propulsion: Universal Model 30 24hp with estimated 3,400 hours
- Fuel: 30-gal. + 3 x 5-gal. auxiliary jugs
- Water: 2 x 25-gal. + 1 x 15-gal + 1-5-gal. with filter
- Hot water tank: 10-gal. with heat exchanger
- Manual Head with 20-gal. holding tank
- All equipment manuals
Electronics & Navigation
- Garmin 492 color GPSMap chartplotter with North America and Bahamas cartographic chips
- JRC 1500 MKII LCD radar
- Uniden M525 VHF radio with wireless remote WHAM mic
- Raymarine Smart Pilot SPX-10/P70 pilot controller with M81130 linear drive (new 2012)
- ST40 depth sounder (+Kenyon spare)
- ST40 wind instrument
- Ritchie compass with cover (clear, like new condition)
- Brass clock and barometer
- AM/FM/CD with remote faceplate
Accommodations & Galley
- Sleeps 6
- Teak flooring
- Force 10 propane heater with Charlie Noble chimney
- 110v electric ceramic heater
- Double stainless steel galley sink with new faucet
- Seawater galley foot pump
- Water-cooled refrigeration
- 2-burner propane range with oven and 12v safety solenoid
- 2x10-lbs propane tanks in molded lockers in cockpit with electric solenoid
- 1x11-lbs propane tank for BBQ
- Dickenson propane BBQ with cover
Hull & Deck
- Hull gelcoat still glossy
- Interlux Interprotect 2000 barrier coat
- Sunbrella whole cockpit enclosure with side curtains
- Dodger isenglass new in 2012
- Stern arch
- Edson pedestal with 28" stainless wheel
- Full pedestal cover
- Cockpit folding table
- Emergency tiller
- Deck washdown
- Stern teak swim platform with 3-step boarding ladder
- Zoom 260 by Zodiac dinghy
- 5hp Mercury 2-stroke outboard engine (purchased new in 2008) with rebuilt carburator
- Anchor rode for dinghy
Mechanical & Electrical
- 24hp Universal Model 30 diesel engine with estimated 3,400 hours (hour meter stopped working one year ago; hours added from since then from ship's log of running time).
- Engine oil and transmission fluid changed every 100 hours
- Vacuum pumpo for oil change (6-gal.)
- Rebuilt Hurth transmission with new shaft cable
- 3-bladed bronze 16-inch prop
- 400-watt power inverter
- 2 x battery chargers (one is Xantrex 20-amp)
- 1 x 50-foot 30-amp shorepower cable
- 2 x Dynaplates (3" x 12")
- 2 x Trojan T-105 house batteries (new December 2014)
- Air-X Marine wind generator (400 watts)
- Kyocera solar panel (130 watts) (new December 2012)
- 1 x Interstate cranking battery (new 2011)
- AutoMac manual regulator
Sails & Safety
- 5 x Barlow winches (3 are self-tailing & 2-speed)
- Barlow 2-handed winch handle
- Mainsail with 3-reef points and custom foot
- 125% genoa
- Bosun's chair
- 4 x PFD's
- Man Overboard pole
- 1 Life Saver (Canadian)
- 2 x fire extinguishers
- Radar reflector
- All navigation lights + tri-color, LED anchor, and bow bi-color changed in 2010
- Primary anchor: genuine CQR 35 lbs. w/ 100' of 3/8" chain + 150' of 3/4 line
- Secondary anchor: genuine Bruce 33 lbs. w/ 60' of 3/8" + 5/16" chain mix + 150' of line
- Third anchor: genuine Danforth Hi-Tensile 20 lbs.
- 2-speed manual windlass
- Custom made double anchor rollers
- Dock lines
- 6 x assorted fenders
- Boat hook
Unless otherwise specified, the owner's personal belongings do not convey with the sale of this vessel. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.