$10,000 Price Drop June 2018
Immaculate 1985 50' Viking CPMY
2240 Original Hours on Detroit Diesels
Interior Completely Remodeled and Updated in 2012 By A Professional Interior Designer
Only 50 Viking CPMY on the market with a full glass enclosure on the aft deck.
- This 50 Viking is in immaculate condition inside and out and the owner has spared no expense in keeping her in top notch condition.
- Her interior has been completely remodeled from the new carpeting and lighting to the upgraded galley appliances.
- Her condition is unmatched and you will be hard pressed to find another boat of this vintage in comparable shape.
- The owner just spent over 4k on the cooling system and she will run WOT under 190 degrees.
- The cockpit makes her very versatile whether fishing, diving or just day cruising she is sure to accommodate your needs.
- All non skid areas were repainted in 2013 and still look great.
- Click the full specs for more details. She is easy to see on Long Island, NY.
- The cockpit is very spacious and provides the space you need to dive, fish or cruise.
- She comes equipped with a full transom door for easy access to the swim ladder.
- There is tons of in deck storage and a number of rod holders.
- On the foredeck she has a davit capable of lifting a sizable tender.
- All non skid was repainted in 2013.
- The aft deck is very specious and the full glass enclosure makes the space enjoyable year round.
- Forward is a nice wet bar with glassware storage.
- There is a nice wicker sofa, chair and coffee table placed directly in front of the TV.
- Just a couple steps up from the aft deck you find your way into the large bridge area with a nice isinglass enclosure and immaculate soft goods.
- The visibility from the bridge is excellent and there is lots of seating for you and your guests.
- Once you step into the salon you will immediately notice the extensive updating that has been done by the current owner.
- From the soft goods to the galley appliances, nothing has been overlooked.
- The original teak woodwork is in great shape and the windows are water tight with no leaks.
- Adjacent to the galley there is a large U shaped dinette that can easily accommodate 4-6 guests and convert to a berth if needed.
- She is also equipped with a washer and dryer.
- The master stateroom is aft of the salon and very private
- It features a queen size berth
- His and her hanging lockers and built in drawers provide plenty of storage for long trips
- The master head is very spacious with a separate stall shower and freshwater toilet
- Features over and under bunks
- Nice seating area to starboard
- Tons of storage space
- Access to guest head with separate stall shower
- The engines and mechanical systems have been cared for and maintained to the highest standard.
- The Detroits were recently tuned up and the heat exchangers were removed and serviced.
- She is equipped with an 11kW Westerbeke generator with 2250 hours.
- Below are a few notable items performed in the last few years:
- New batteries for mains and generator (2013)
- Multiple hoses replaced
- Heat exchanger cleaned/gaskets replaced on starboard and port (2015)
- Transmission coolers cleaned/gaskets replaced (2015)
- New water pump on port motor (2013)
- Coolers descaled on both port and starboard motors (2015)
- New bilge pump hoses (2013)
- Engine raw water intake hoses replaced (2011)
- Racor Fuel Filters
Tender Sold Separately
- 15 Ft. Novurania Tender
- 50 HP Yamaha
- Available but not included in purchase of Viking.
- Furuno Radar - RA48 - F135110A
- Northstar GPS - 951X
- 2 VHF Radios - Icom and Polaris
- Wagner Autopilot - Micropilot model
- Datamarine Depth Sounder and Speed Display
- Loran C Navigator - Inop
- Ocean PC Monitor - Needs new screen
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. This listing is a courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.