Pride of ownership is reflected through out this popular cruising sloop. Very clean boat with beautiful varnished interior and tasteful soft goods. Great size, well equipped family cruiser ready for new adventures! Currently docked in Port Charlotte, FL
- Varnished Teak interior.
- Beautiful Teak & Holly Sole.
- Forward cabin has large V-berth with filler piece. Hanging locker and many drawers
- Custom mattress pad in forward cabin.
- Aft cabin has athwartships double berth, hanging locker, settee, storage.
- Saloon dining table converts to double berth.
- Large Port settee converts to single berth.
- Comfortable aft facing navigation station.
- U shaped galley tp Starboard with lots of counter top.
- Head to Port with new SS sink.
- U Shaped Galley to Starboard.
- Double sink.
- Additional flip up counter adds to already large working counter.
- GSI gimbaled 2 burner propane stove with oven.
- Large ice box.
- Hot and cold pressure water.
- Many storage areas.
- Port & Starboard boarding gates.
- Double life lines.
- Custom sumbrella cockpit cushions.
- Folding teak cockpit table mounted on pedestal
- Pedestal steering with large SS destroyer wheel and instrument pod.
- 5" Ritchie compass
- Teak drink holder
- 2 aft stanchion seats.
- Teak outboard motor mount
- Magma propane grill
- Bruce anchor with 100 feet of chain and 250 feet of rode
- Danforth anchor with 150 feet of rode
- Full bimini with side panels
- Transition piece between dodger and bimini
- 2 solar vents
- 2 dorade vents
- 2 hatches with screens
- Deck prism over forward cabin
- Stainless steel swim ladder.
- Foredeck light
Sails & Rigging
- Keel stepped mast
- 150% genoa on Hood roller furling with UV strip
- Full battened mainsail with sail cover.
- 2 #46 self tailing main winches.
- 2 #30 self tailing halyard winches.
- 2 winch handles.
- All lines lead to cockpit.
Electrical and Electronics
- 2 group 29 house batteries,
- 1 group 29 starting battery,
- True charge 40 battery charger,
- 750 watt plug in inverter,
- 400 watt plug in inverter.
- 30 amp shore power cord.
- VHF at navigation station
- Mad mike VHF in cockpit
- Comnav multifunction at navigation station
- Comnav multifunction at cockpit pedestal.
- Garmin 540 GPS/Chart at cockpit pedestal.
- Comnav wind data NX2 at cockpit pedestal.
- Simrad autopilot at cockpit pedestal
- ACR Eprib.
- Interior lights converted to LED.
- Barometer at navigation station.
- Window coverings.
- 9 opening ports.
- Racor filter for diesel engine.
- Companionway insect netting.
- 4 12volt fans.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.