Flag of Registry:
This Sea Ray Amberjack has been marina-maintained, run by an avid boater. Powered by the optional MerCruiser 7.4L Big Blocks, and bundled with Bravo III outdrives, she provides a speedy cruise. Features include a radar arch, windlass, and underwater lights. The owner has maintained this 29AJ with an open wallet, and it is priced to move . . . Don't miss your opportunity!
Beam: 10' 6"
Draft Max: 2' 10"
Maximum Speed (knots): 0.00
Cruise Speed (knots): 0.00
Range NMI: 0.00
Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank Capacity (Gallons): 230.00
Fresh Water Capacity (Gallons): 30.00
Holding Tank Capacity (Gallons): 28.00
CE Certified: No
MCA Certified: No
• Interior Soft Goods Replaced '10
• Sleeps 5
• Pressurized Hot/Cold Water
• Vacu-Flush Head w/ Full Shower
• Kenyon Alcohol/Electric Stove
• Norcold Refrigerator
• Corian Counters
• Ample Storage Throughout.
• Gunwale Rod Holders
• Rod Storage
• Radar Arch w/ Rocket Launchers
• Removable Aft Seat
• Fishing Package
• Wet Bar
• Salt & Fresh Washdown
• Walk-Thru Windshield
• LED Cockpit Lights.
• Raytheon RL70 Chartplotter w/ Radar
• Raytheon VHF
• Bennett Trim Tabs
• Lowrance Digital Depthfinder
• 12v Receptacle
• Hot Water Heater
• New Interstate Deep Cycle Marine Batteries
• ProTech 30amp Marine Battery Charger
• 30 Amp Shorepower Cable
• Air Conditioning
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
"With over 30 years in the yacht sales industry, we specialize in new and used yachts for sale ranging from 30 to 200+ feet. Experience why our clients say they will never go anywhere else...Experience the SYS Difference!"
International Yacht Brokers Association- SYS Yacht Sales, Active Member - Vessel ID: 2712821