This 2003 40' Hinckley Little Harbor WhisperJet for sale - SYS Yacht Sales
This 2003 40' Hinckley has been exceptionally maintained by an experienced owner. Not only is she one of the newest of the Little Harbor 40s built but has low hours. She is in excellent condition and priced to sell. This yacht is always covered and lift kept. Exceptional Value - Call Today!
Flag of Registry:
|Lift Kept and Covered|
|Many Added Upgrades|
This 2003 40' Hinckley "Pour Toujours" is an exceptionally maintained yacht by an experienced owner. Not only is she one of the newest of the Little Harbor 40s built but has low hours. She is in excellent condition and priced to sell. This boat is lift kept with covers which are always in place. Exceptional value - call today!
Beam: 12' 5"
Maximum Speed (knots): 32
Cruise Speed (knots): 28
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Composite
Fuel Tank Capacity (Gallons): 400
Fresh Water Capacity (Gallons): 110
• Electrical system engineered in accordance with ABYC standards
• Phasor 8KW generator new 2018 with 35 hours
• 12 V DC, 110 V AC systems
• Control and Distribution breaker panel with volt and amp meters
• Tinned wire throughout
• Split loom fire retardant cable conduits
• 110 V, 30 amp shore service with 50’ cord
• Reverse polarizing indicator
• Trace 2512 inverter/charger
• Engine alternator for battery charging with automatic combiner
• Separate house and engine start batteries
• 12 V cabin lighting, (8) stainless steel dome lights, (4) Danish reading lights, (2) fluorescent lights
• 110 V outlets in galley and head
• Courtesy lights in cockpit
• Engine room light
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
"With over 30 years in the yacht sales industry, we specialize in new and used yachts for sale ranging from 30 to 200+ feet. Experience why our clients say they will never go anywhere else...Experience the SYS Difference!"
Gary is the President of SYS Yacht Sales. He is the former President of the Florida Yacht Brokers Association and one of the first in the state of Florida to obtain his Certified Professional Yacht Broker designation. "I'm looking for lifelong clients, so satisfaction is my only concern. Whether it is your first yacht or tenth, I will work as hard as humanly possible to ensure that your yacht purchase goes as smoothly as possible before, during, and after the sale."
International Yacht Brokers Association - Gary C. Smith, CPYB, Active Member - Vessel ID: 2764853