Catalina 34 MKII
Flag of Registry:
Catalina 34 MKII is a favorite family and racing cruiser. This C34 is ready for your sailing pleasure with in-mast furling mainsail, furling genoa, and all lines led aft to cockpit. Relax and enjoy this spacious, comfortable interior with airconditioning, fully equipped galley, 2 private double berth sleeping cabins. Roomy cockpit, open transom, hot/cold cockpit shower, sturdy swim ladder, and dinghy davits all make anchoring a pleasure.
Buy this Catalina 34 and sail Florida's beautiful Charlotte Harbor and beyond! Our waters are clean with no red tide or algae bloom.
If you're ready to enjoy sailing on a favorite of the sailing world, call or email with your questions and make your showing appointment.
Beam: 11' 9"
Draft Max: 4' 3"
Draft Min: 4' 3"
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank Capacity (Gallons): 25
Fresh Water Capacity (Gallons): 73
Holding Tank Capacity (Gallons): 18
After admiring hull design from dock, board via lifeline gate to deck and cockpit. Proceed forward along nonskid deck to with excellent footing in between rigging, genoa track and grabrail mounted inboard and double lifelines outboard on deck. At bow, note furling genoa, anchor pulpit, anchor locker and anchor electric windlass with foot control at bow, and sturdy stainless steel bowrails. Proceed aft along deck to note traveler mounted just forward of dodger, in-mast furling mainsail and all running rigging led aft to cockpit for easy single handed sailing. Step down under dodger and bimini into cockpit to observe long "sleeper seats" with cushions and locker storage on each side of helm. Stand at helm and enjoy the 360° view, easy reach to all sail lines and winches, and navigation instruments mounted on Navpod. Turn aft to note comfortable cushioned stern seats on stern rails, fold down mid-stern rail to form swim ladder and open transom to swim platform, cockpit hot/cold shower outboard engine mount and dinghy davits. Notice 2 aft lockers, and propane locker to starboard.
Move forward to companionway and down 5 steps to interior. Enjoy 6' 3" headroom and light from shaded ports and overhead hatches. Turn to starboard for L-shaped galley with double sink, propane stove and oven, refrigerator/freezer and microwave oven. Open door from galley to aft master suite to observe comfortable queen berth, cabinet storage and cushioned settee backrest. Exit aft cabin and turn to port door to enter head. Note manual marine toilet, molded sink in countertop, cabinet storage, shower wand faucet and curtain, and nonskid sole. Exit head to observe nav station aft of portside settee that converts to single berth. Turn to starboard forward of galley and sit on comfortable u-shaped settee with teak dining table that converts to double berth. Lift settee cushions to note underneath storage and locate airconditioning unit, hot water heater and batteries.
Move forward through door to forward cabin, observing double v-berth, cabinet and shelf storage.
Enjoy the comfort and classic beauty of this Catalina 34 MKII. Lovely interior has 6' 3" headroom, teak cabinetry and trim, teak and ash sole, plenty of light and flow through ventilation. Airconditioning throughout interior cools or heats cabins at dock in inclement weather. Sleep 4 in two separate cabins and 3 in salon. Sleeping cabins have opening ports and overhead hatches, fans, cedar lined hanging lockers, cabinets and shelves for storage. Spacious private enclosed head has molded in solid state sink and countertop, diamond pattern nonskid sole, 2 mirrors, manual marine toilet, cabinets and opening overhead hatch.
• Roomy salon and galley with 6'3" headroom
• Teak trim and cabinetry throughout interior
• Teak and ash sole throughout interior
• U-shaped salon settee to starboard surrounds dining table
• Starboard settee converts to double berth
• Settee to port converts to single berth
• Cabinets and shelves above settees, storage underneath
• Nav station aft of portside settee
• Aft master suite with queen berth and settee
• Easy engine access via 2 cabinet doors in aft suite
• Aft master cedar lined cabinet
• Forward v-berth sleeps 2 with 6'1" headroom
• Forward v-berth has cedar lined hanging locker and 2 smaller cabinets
• Shelf storage above V-berth
• Private enclosed head aft to port across from galley
• Molded solid state sink and countertop in head
• Wand faucet at sink for shower
• Shower curtain
• Manual toilet to holding tank and macerator pump
Enjoy this spacious L-shaped galley with workspace facing forward, putting chef in the social circle of friends and family gathered in salon. Lovely teak-fiddled solid state corian-like countertops provide ample workspace. Deep double stainless steel sinks with high wand faucet make for easy clean-up. Deep top-loading refrigerator/freezer has 2 shelves. Enjoy preparing gourmet meals and casual nutritious snacks with gimbaled 2 burner propane stove and oven and microwave oven. Ample storage in cabinets above counter, below sinks, 4 drawers and shelves behind stove.
• Solid state countertop with teak fiddles
• Twin deep stainless steel sinks with Moen high wand faucet
• Wood cutting board covers trash container
• Hillerange gimbaled 2 burner propane stove and oven
• Tappan microwave oven
• Adler Barbour deep toploading refrigerator/freezer
• Dish and nonperishable storage above countertop
• Cookware and other storage below sink countertop
• 4 drawers, shelf storage behind stove area
Enjoy single handed sailing and with friends and family with in-mast furling mainsail, furling genoa, all lines led aft to cockpit, jib lines on inboard tracks with cars, and traveler mounted forward of dodger.
• In-mast furling mainsail with suncover
• Furling genoa
• Stainless steel rigid boom vang
• Traveler mounted forward of dodger with lines led aft to cockpit
• Inboard shroud base for secure footing on deck
• Split backstay
• Genoa sheet cars on inboard tracks
• 2 Lewmar 30 2-speed self tailing winches with canvas covers
• 2 Lewmar 48 2-speed self tailing winches with canvas covers
• 2 winch handles
• 2 labeled 4-sheet clutches
• 4 sheet bags
• Deck stepped mast with spreader
Easy engine access from under companionway steps and guest suite.
• Universal 4-stroke 35 hp. MX-35 naturally aspirated fresh water cooled diesel engine, under 420 hours
• Marine Air 16k BTU airconditioner
• Pressurized hot/cold water system
• 6 gallon water heater
• Manual marine toilet
• 18 gallon holding tank
• Macerator pump
• Automatic and manual bilge pumps
• Raymarine C80 GPS color chartplotter at helm
• Raymarine ST60 tridata at helm
• Raymarine ST60 wind at helm
• Raymarine ST4000+ autopilot at helm
• Ritchie compass at helm
• ICOM VHF radio at navigation station
• INSIGNIA flat screen TV with DVD
• Boss AM/FM radio with USB, Blue Tooth
• 2 4D batteries
• 12 volt outlets
• Charles solid power 30 amp battery charger
• 30 amp shorepower receptacle
• 30 amp shorepower cord
• Koss Pi300 power 300 watt inverter
• Anchor locker
• 33# claw anchor on roller
• Anchor chain and rope rode
• Anchor electric windlass with foot control
• Spacious cockpit seats 7
• Stern raised seats
• Cockpit cushions
• Canvas bimini and dodger with windowed connector
• Canvas covered windshield
• Edsen wheel mounted on Navpod
• Mounted cockpit table with storage, 2 folding leafs, cup holders
• Molded-in diamond pattern nonskid decks
• Double lifelines surround side decks
• Stainless steel grabrails inboard of side decks
• Lifeline gates to port and starboard cockpit
• Bow and stern double stainless steel rails
• 2 bow and 2 stern cleats
• Removable helm seat
• Walk-through transom to sugar scoop stern
• Hot/cold cockpit shower
• Folding swim ladder doubles as midstern rail
• Dinghy davits
• Outboard engine mount
• Deep cockpit port locker
• Cockpit starboard locker
• Cockpit propane locker with tank
• 2 cockpit stern lockers
This Catalina 34 MKII is a favorite family and racing cruiser. "Exhale" is ready for your sailing pleasure with in-mast furling mainsail, furling genoa and all lines led aft to cockpit. Relax and enjoy spacious, comfortable interior and roomy cockpit while sailing to meet your dreams. If you're ready to enjoy sailing on a favorite of the sailing world, "Exhale" is ready for you. She's economically priced, fully equipped and ready to sail.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. This listing is a courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.
"With over 30 years in the yacht sales industry, we specialize in new and used yachts for sale ranging from 30 to 200+ feet. Experience why our clients say they will never go anywhere else...Experience the SYS Difference!"
International Yacht Brokers Association- SYS Yacht Sales, Active Member - Vessel ID: 2761694