Appointed to high standards, the yacht features two salons bathed in rich wood – on the main deck, and the lower deck – and accommodates 6 guests in 3 exquisite staterooms. Her king master suite features a seating area and vanity, a large walk-in wardrobe, and a full-beam en suite. Two twin guest staterooms feature their own en suite, as well as the same beautiful wood treatment found throughout the vessel.
A large main aft deck is ideal for al fresco meals, entertaining, and relaxing, and features an icemaker, fridge, and wet bar. From here, guests may enter the yacht into the main salon, while easy access to the water is aft. SYS Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
- Twin MAN V12 1200hp engines
- ZF Gearboxes
- (2) Onan 22.5kW generators
- (2) 50 amp shore power
- (2) Newmar "Phase Three" charges, engine, and house batteries
- Cruisair AC
- 960 GPD Watermaker
- Lenco trim tabs
- Bow thruster
- Hydraulic steering
- Headhunter freshwater system
Communication, Navigation, and Entertainment Systems
- ICOM VHF
- Simrad CX54 radar
- Simrad RA51 radar
- Ritchie magnetic compass
- Simrad AP 25 Autopilot
- Simrad depth sounder
- Garmin GPS
- Simrad wind/speed log
- BOSE Surround System DVD (Salon)
- Yamaha cinema station surround system (Master)
- New Bluetooth surround sound system (Upper Salon, Lower Salon, Master)
Galley and Laundry Equipment
- GE cooktop with convection oven
- GE Refrigerator, Freezer Combo with Icemaker, Water, and Crushed Ice Dispenser
- GE Dishwasher
- GE Microwave/Convection Oven
- GE Trash Compactor
- GE Stainless steel refrigerator (Aft Deck)
- GE mini-refrigerator (Master)
- GE Icemaker (Aft Deck)
- Sink and wet bar (Aft Deck)
- GE washer/dryer
- (1) Lofrans Hydraulic Windlass
- (1) Lofrans Electric Windlass
- Lofrans Aft Warping Capstans
- Dual anchors
- Galvanized anchor chain: Stbd. 250’ / Port 150’
- Esburci Passerelle
- TNT Hydraulic Swim platform
Fire and Safety Equipment
- Fireboy fire control system
- (2) Fireboy extinguishers
- (5) Kidde alarms
- (2) 6- man Viking life rafts
- (2) Detachable life rings
- Two large salons, one on the main deck and one on the lower deck
- King master stateroom with full-beam en suite
- Generous indoor dining area
- Oversized main aft deck, semi-covered
- Easy access to the water
- Twin MAN diesel engines, 1200hp
- Cruising speed is 21 knots, maximum speed is 26 knots
- Beam: 22’
- Draft: 5.8’
- (3) New AC units have been installed in the Captain cabin, galley, and starboard guest cabin.
- Installed electronic remote fuel shut-off valves on both main engines.
- High water alarm installed in the engine room. Buzzer at the helm station.
- Manual Bilge Pumps were installed under both main engines.
- Sea cocks were replaced on both main engines.
- A new fire alarm was installed in the engine room. Buzzer at the helm station.
- Bow thruster completely refurbished with new batteries, wiring, and terminals.
- Starboard electronic windlass was completely refurbished.
- New dripless shaft seal installed on port main engine shaft.
- Fuel transfer pump rebuilt
- All 3 windscreen wiper motors have been replaced.
- Bow section and stem rebuilt
- New teak laid on the bow
- All upper salon windows resealed.
- Main door bottom frame and subflooring rebuilt with new hardwood beam.
- New carpet in the lower guest corridor.
- Upper salon wood stain refinished.
- Brand new KVH TV5 Dish installed along with 3 brand new DirecTV boxes in the lower salon, upper salon & owner's cabin. Additionally, both lower guest cabins were upgraded to have their own DirecTV box.
- Brand new HD Smart TVs & Bluetooth surround sound system installed in the upper salon.
- (2) Onboard Wi-Fi systems installed, ability to accept any data sim card, internationally unlocked, and a local repeater to pick up marina Wi-Fi.
- New fire alarms were installed in lazzarette. Alarm buzzer is located in the Wheelhouse.
- (2) New sea cocks and strainers were replaced on the AC System.
- New 15ft tender.
- Port hydraulic windlass replaced with a brand new electronic windlass.
- New centralized electronic monitoring system being installed: includes navigation charts, AIS, tank monitoring, weather reporting.
- Replaced cutlass bearings on port and STB shafts
- Replaced seals on port and STB shafts
- Port shaft removed and sent away for straightening.
- Port and STB optical alignment check.
- Port and STB swim platform hydraulic lifts serviced and seals replaced.
- STB rudder new seals and packed.
- Polished and Carbon guard hull.
- Varnish rails.
- Cosmetic repairs.
- Replaced hydraulic hoses for both port and STB engines.
- Replace Saloon A/C units
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.