Broward 133 - Kashmir - Profile
2008 Broward 133 Motoryacht - Kashmir
Motoryacht KASHMIR is very likely one of the most loved and most transformed yachts floating on the water today. Absolutely no expense has been spared in designing, rebuilding, decorating and maintaining the yacht to a condition that can be appreciated by even the most discerning buyer.
Flag of Registry: Jamaica
2008 133’ Broward Motoryacht “KASHMIR” is very likely one of the most loved and most transformed yachts floating on the water today. She has been a labor of love and absolutely no expense has been spared in designing, rebuilding, decorating, and maintaining the yacht to a condition that can be appreciated by even the most discerning.
Originally a 1995 model, “Kashmir” was completely rebuilt from the hull up in 2008, including an extension to the yacht to 133’. Her CAT C-32 Acert engines with 1800hp were each rebuilt down to the shafts in 2018 at 5,000 hours and include CAT extended warranty through 2023 with no deductible.
Features of 2008 133’ Broward “Kashmir” include:
· Complete paint job from the keel up in 2021
· Electronics included
· Brand new A/C chiller plant, electrical switchboard in engine room recently replaced
· Accommodations for 13 guests in six luxuriously appointed staterooms that run with seven crew
· Interior was handcrafted in Viareggio, Italy by Genesis Yachtline, the same company that designs and builds interiors for Benetti
· Expansive flybridge that includes a 10-person Jacuzzi, dinette table, Viking BBQ with hood, full bar with seating, full Eisenglass enclosure and air-conditioning if desired.
· Teak decks replaced in 2017
· Expansive swim platform for ease of access to water
Category: Motor Yachts
Vessel ID: 2790776
Draft Max Feet8'
Draft Min Feet7'
Draft Min Inch3''
Fuel Tank (Gallons)9033
Fuel Tank (Liters)34193.61
Fresh Water (Gallons)1600
Fresh Water (Liters)6056.66
LOA: 133' (40.54 Meters)
Type: Power- Used
Beam: 23' 4''
Draft Max: 8'
Draft Min: 7' 3''
Maximum Speed: 20 Knots
Cruise Speed: 12 Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Aluminum
Fuel Tank: 9033 Gallons (34193.61 Liters)
Fresh Water: 1600 Gallons (6056.66 Liters)
Gross Tonnage: 240
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
"With over 30 years in the yacht sales industry, we specialize in new and used yachts for sale ranging from 30 to 200+ feet. Experience why our clients say they will never go anywhere else...Experience the SYS Difference!"
2022 International Yacht Brokers Association- SYS Yacht Sales, Active Member - Vessel ID: 2790776