New to the market! New interior cushions, New batteries recent bottom job, complete detail on hull, etc. Major Price reduction. Trades welcome! Call today to schedule your showing!
Manufacturer Provided Description
This all-new 23-foot trailerable Express includes a cabin with V-berth, dinette and filler cushions, remarkable storage plus all the fishing amenities of its larger siblings. At the helm, digital gauges, trim tab controls and built-in footrest. To port, a console glovebox, grab rail, storage pocket and folding footrest. Passenger and helm seats both slide and swivel. An aft-facing seat houses an insulated fishbox/cooler, and a bait prep station features a stainless sink and tackle storage. In the galley, a freshwater sink and insulated cooler or optional refrigerator. All this, plus the legendary smooth, dry MAKO ride.
- Length: 23' 4"
- Beam: 8' 6"
- Transom Height at Center Line: 30"
- Max. Recommended HP (Single): 300 HP
- Max. Recommended HP each (Twin): 150 HP
- Max. Person Capacity: 10 Persons
- Max. Person Weight: 2197 Lbs.
- Weight (approx.): 5500 Lbs.
- Max. Cumulative Engine Weight: 1150 Lbs.
- Fuel Capacity: 143 Gallons
- Deadrise: 21 degrees
- Draft: 30"
- Sliding cabin door
- Gelcoated fiberglass liner
- Opening deck hatch w/screen
- Galley w/sink, storage & insulated cooler
- Direct/indirect lighting
- Porta potti
- V-berth w/cushion, storage & filler table
Console and Deck
- Top-loading anchor locker
- Welded aluminum bow rail
- Self-bailing cockpit
- Heavy-duty rub rail
- Raw water outlet
- Stainless steel cleats
- Rod holders (4)
- Under-gunwale rod storage
- Integrated swim platform, port & starboard
- Tempered safety glass windshield
- Aft gunwale cap provides toe space
- 20-gal. insulated baitwell w/see-thru lid
- Dual fishboxes w/macerators
- Freshwater outlet
- Helm & passenger seats w/flip-up bolster, slide & swivel
- Bait prep area w/sink & freshwater faucet
- 38-gal. insulated storage cooler
- Tackle storage compartments (2)
- Trim tab controls
- Digital engine-specific instrumentation
- Electronics mounting surface
- Built-in non-skid console footrest
- Remote oil fill (2-stroke)
- Submersible connectors
- Trim tabs
- Battery switch
- Bilge pumps w/auto float
- Hydraulic Steering
- Fuel filters/water separators
- Navigation lights
Max hp displayed as standard. Various engine options available.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. This listing is a courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.