ARGENTO, the 2013 Ferretti Custom Line 124 is Hull #4 in the popular series featuring more options than any other Custom Line 124 built including balconies and upgraded interior decor.
ARGENTO is owned by the original owners who custom ordered the yacht. She has been private since new and only has 960 original hours on her upgraded engines.
ARGENTO sleeps 10 guests in 5 cabins including a spacious on-deck master suite and 4 guest cabins down below.
Exterior deck spaces include multiple lounge areas on the upper sundeck, boat deck, bow, and aft deck areas great for sunning or dining.
Tender garage converts to a beach club with a tender door.
She shows as new and represents an excellent opportunity to own a turn-key yacht that will survey extremely well. Owner's are serious about selling. SYS Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
ARGENTO was custom ordered and delivered to the current & only owner she has had since new. Privately owned and never chartered with only 960 hours on her engines.
Extremely well cared for ARGENTO represents excellent value for a buyer looking for a yacht that will fly through survey with no issues. She was just launched last month after completing her winter works & a new bottom job so she is turn-key with all services up to date ready to cruise for the summer season.
ARGENTO is Hull #4 of the popular Ferretti Custom Line 124 series and as you will see from the attached options & technical details she has more options than any other 124 that has been delivered including the fold down balconies off of the main salon creating an alfresco feeling to the entire main deck.
She sleeps 10 guests in 5 cabins including a spacious on-deck master ensuite located forward on the main deck. You can find the additional 4 guest cabins located on the lower deck all of which are en-suites & one cabin converting to a crib great for families with small children.
Crew accommodations are found forward on the lower deck and are accessible through private access off of the galley.
A large tender garage back aft has a large garage door that opens up converting the space to a beach club. A great location to enjoy time close to the water with easy access to the tenders & toys.
Starting all the way aft you have a full beam teak swim-platform and large tender garage with door that folds open transforming the area into a beach club. Garage houses tender + jet ski and plenty of storage for additional water sports toys.
Walking up to the aft deck via one of two sets of staircases located to port or starboard you enter to a large lounge area with built in settee, couch and two oversized chairs comfortably seating up to 12+ guests. Full walk arounds lead up to the bow area that has a large U-shaped sitting area with high-low table and canvas bimini that tucks away when not in use. Access to your ground tackle and forepeak complete the space.
Moving forward into the main salon from the aft deck you enter a gorgeous open concept salon area. Satin finished teak is found throughout the interior with natural earth tones and white washed large plank oak flooring. Large sliding doors in the middle of the salon to port and starboard open up connecting the fold down balconies giving a great cross breeze and alfresco feel to the entire area. Love this space.
Forward from. here you have your formal interior dining area with access to the galley forward to port and a companionway to startboard that leads to your main guest foyer, central staircase that takes you either up to the skylounge/wheel house or down to the guest accommodations. Here you will also find the main deck day head. All the way forward is the private master en-suite with great natural light from large windows.
Heading down to the guest area you have 4 cabins sleeping 8 guests all en-suite. Beautiful custom stone is found in each bathroom.
Heading up to the upper deck you have the wheelhouse that has great visibility and a sky lounge. Love this deck as it has such good flow. You have a nice interior U-shaped couches and sliding doors that open up to your main exterior dining thus combining the space into one all of which is shaded. Stairs lead up to the upper 'Sky Deck' that has a massive sun pad and small upper helm great for driving at 25 knots feeling the wind in your face.
Continuing aft you have a sundeck that is similar to the size of one you would typically find on a much larger yacht. Couches, lounge chairs, bar area, etc etc. Due to the tenders being kept in the garage this space is never interrupted by crew and will be your main exterior gathering place.
Overall the entire yacht is beautiful and years ahead of her time with the sexy profile lines to satin wood decor and large flowing spaces.
ARGENTO is a prime example of what the Ferretti Custom Line 124 is all about and you will not find a cleaner option in this segment of the market available for sale.
Professionally & privately owned and operated since new, low engine hours, tasteful decor, timeless elegance, and available for immediate purchase.
(L.O.A.) LENGHT OVERALL
(Lh) LENGHT HULL
(Lwl) LENGHT WATERLINE
DRAFT UNDER PROPELLERS
(H) MAX. HEIGHT
FUEL TANKS TOTAL CAPACITY
FRESH WATER TANKS CAPACITY
GREY WATER TANKS CAPACITY
HOLDING TANKS CAPACITY
SLUDGE TANKS CAPACITY
- 2 X MTU 12 V 4000 M 93 L-2580KW /3510 HP at 2100 rpm
- (STBD ENG: 958 HRS, PORT ENG: 956 HRS on (12.05.2021)
- 2 X ZF 7600 A , REDUCTION RATIO: 2,957/1
- 1 X KOHLER EFOZ 70D 70KWe, 400 VAC,50 hz, (7122 HRS, on 12.05.2021)
- 1X KOHLER EFOZ 70D 70KWe, 400 VAC,50hz, (7063 HRS,on 12.05.2021)
FRESH WATER PUMPS
- 2 X GIANNESCHI UP 20-30 N 220VAC/50hz
FIRE FIGHTING PUMP
- 1 X ACM 501 BT 380VAC/50hz. 3Ph
- 1 X ACM 501 BT 380VAC/50hz. 3Ph
SUBMERGED BILGE PUMPS
EMERGENCY FUEL TRANSFER PUMP
- 1 X CP 40 1000 LT/HR 24VDC REVERSIBLE
EMERGENCY DIESEL MOTOR PUMP
GREY WATER PUMP
BLACK WATER PUMP
- 1 X ANAGES 150 LT 230VAC (2020)
- 1 X QUICK 100 LT 230VAC (2021).
- 1 X QUICK 80 LT (230VAC -2021)
- 1 X CONDARIA TROPICAL 324.000BTU/HR- Kcal 27520
- 25 X FANCOILS WITH DIFFERENT CAPACITY
- 1 X MASTERVOLT MASS 100 AMP,
- 1 X MASTERVOLT MASS 75 AMP
- 1 X MASTERVOLT MASS 50 AMPINVERTER
- 1 X MASTERVOLT 24VDC, 70AMP, 1500VA
ENGINE STARTER BATTERIES
- 4 X MASTERVOLT AGM 12VDC 230 AMP/H ( REPLACED MAY 2020)
- 4 X MASTERVOLT DEEP CYCLE GEL 12VDC 230 AMP/H (REPLACED MAY 2019)
- 2 X MASTERVOLT AGM 12VDC 230 AMP/H ( REPLACED MAY 2020)
- 2 X MASTERVOLT DEEP CYCLE GEL 12VDC 165 AMP/H (REPLACED MAY 2020)
MTU BLUEBOX BATTERIES
- 2 X MASTERVOLT DEEP CYCLE GEL 12VDC 165 AMP/H (REPLACED MAY 2020)
- 2 X 160 METERS, DIAMETER 14.5 MM
- 2 X LOFRANS 380VAC/3500 WATT
- 2 X LOFRANS 380VAC/2500 WATT
ENGINE ROOM EXTRACTORS
DIESEL FUEL CLEANING
- 2 X MAHLE KFWA 2.000 LT/HRS
FUEL WATER SEPERATORS
- 2 X RACOR 500 HAM (Genorators)
- 1 X AMERICAN BOW THRUSTER, HYDRAULIC, 20 İNCH
- 1 X AMERICAN BOW THRUSTER, HYDRAULIC, 16 İNCH
- 4 X MITSIBUSHI MSM 37500 ARG 375 T
- 2 X IDROMAR MC5 DUPLEX 250LT+250LT, CARBON FİBER TUBES (REPLACED AT 10.03.2021)
- spare kit for electrical equipment
- hand-shower: hot/cold fresh water at bow
- Centralized system for engine/inverters/generators oil change
- curtains: electrical raising for lower deck (4 cabins)
- preparation for housing jet ski/watercraft in the garage
- 24V external electrical outlet
- walk-in wardrobe in master cabin instead of the second bathroom
- shower ceiling with cromotherapy, diff.
- high furniture in vip bathroom at stern (instead of the bidet)
- low furniture in twin bathroom at bow instead of the bidet
- cigarette lighter 12 v additional
- master bathroom same lay-out and sink as hull#01
- wooden floor for MD Salon and Lobby, Upper Deck, Lobby Lower Deck
- combi fridge-freezer full height in crew storage, diff from std.
- combi freezer-fridge full height in crew storage, diff from std.
- shelves and cabinets in walk-in storage in crew area
- carpet Floor to Heaven col. FTH061 for Master and 4 cabins Lower deck, diff.
- leather Duma atlantic D22042 for furniture doors, beds, doors and walls)
- courtesy lights for exterior steps BCM 3295 shiny chrome - led white light
- switches plates Bticino Axolute, light titanium, diff.
- bathrooms accessories Dornbracht serie Elemental SPA, diff.
- dining table custom made in shiny laquered ebony. central part in glass extraclear and base in leather penelopeoggi piuma 275
- armchair Frau "Archibald" with footrest, diff. structure in steel with a gunmetal grey finishing seat and backrest in leather col. SC28 Seppia
- raising device for 55"TV in UD salon (diff. from 46" device included in the contract)
- shower walls in marble Silk Georgette Dark, diff.
- shower walls in VIP cabins in marble Silk Georgette Dark, diff.
- shower walls in twin cabins with marble stripes Silk Georgette Dark, diff.
- credit for not supplying the std GRP furniture on the upper deck
- outside furnitures UD in teak and corian
- cans fridge
- additional lights on UD: 7 additional lights under the jacuzzi 2 disappearing lamps "Quick" mod Secret Lights on the jacuzzi
- external decorative cushions
- carpet Paola Lenti mod. Wind low measures 200x300cm brown colour
- watermaker Idromar 360 l/h diff. from standard 180 l/h (duplex)
- air conditioning super-tropical
- engine Yamaha 80 BETL
- tender Zodiac YL 470 DL (max 80hp)
- name: sticker on transom (one colour) (each letter)
- additional Miele washing machine (Siemens)
- credit for not supplying std. Bose 3-2-1 in upper salon
- antenna empty dome for NTT95 for symmetry on roll-bar
- antenna TV SAT Navisystem 95 NTT with receiver std. in the saloon
- credit for not supplying standard empty dome for KVH M9
- credit for not supplying the standard TV SAT KVH M9 withy standard receiver in the salon
- preparation for decoder supplied by the customer
- PC: routing system Wi-fi Bridge equipped with antenna
- GPS data antenna additional for plotter
- loudspeakers additional for interior High Quality -couple- above dining area in main deck salon
- loudspeakers additional Hi-Qu Sonance XTR with amplif/telecom for ext. -couple- (for the aft cockpit)
- Auto Identification System AIS Furuno CLASS B (TX-RX FA 50)
- TVCC: internal monitor LCD 10", additional
- TVCC: security system w/ motion detector and record
- credit for not supplying standard TV 40" in upper deck salon
- TV 19" LCD/LED thin in captain's cabin
- predisposition for TV on the fly and connection to the upper salon's receiver
- PC: socket NMEA for PC/NAV data connect in mainbridge
- credit of std. VHF simrad RS82
- credit of std. VHF Simrad RS remote station
- telephone interface GSM/GPRS voice/fax
- TVCC: camera color mot.Pan/Tilt-Zoom
- TVCC: additional control unit for cameras pan/tilt and zoom
- additional 3D nautical chart
- echosounder Interphase SE 200A BB+display 7
- additional control lights and curtains
- control lights and curtains in saloon
- control lights and curtains in Master Cabin
- remote control for lights, curtains, A/V and Hi-Fi -add
- CCTV: thermic camera/dual professional Flir Pan/Tilt Zoom M626
- credit for std. 40"TV in master cabin
- TV 46 LCD/LED thin in the two VIP cabins
- credit of std. 32" TV in VIP cabins
- additional remote control for crane
- loudspeakers Hi-Quality external - couple
- credit for not supplying std. External loudspeakers
- credit for not supplying std MB Quart (car stereo) on the sun deck
- electric raising for TV 46" in upper deck salon
- PC: connection disposal plotter from VGA/monitor to internal tv
- PC: secondary connection plotter from VGA/monitor to internal tv
- VHF Furuno 2721 independent including antenna system
- VHF Furuno 2721 series remote station for interiors/fly
- VHF Furuno GMDSS/DSC class A "IMO" with antenna
- VHF Furuno remote station for interiors class A
- Bose Hi-Fi surround Dolby digital Lifestyle V 35 with Blu Ray full HD
- TV 46 LCD/LED thin for upper deck salon
- sockets: German schuko on the whole yacht diff.-
- led lights (int/ext) all over the boat -diff
- hydro-cleaner with trhee outlets
- Dryer machine Miele PT 7135 C Plus (220V trifase) diff from std.
- Washing machine Miele PW 6065 Plus LP (220V trifase) additional
- Washing machine Miele PW 6065 Plus LP (220v trifase) diff from std.
- skylounge: aft furniture with top opening
- Extra freezer in bow garage
- Gaggenau grill on the fly bridge -diff.
- electric door with foot control between salon MD and galley, diff.
- additional insulation between engine room and VIP bathrooms
- Besenzoni side ladder
- st.steel rail in garage for hanging diving gear
- TV 55" LCD/LED thin for upper deck salon and master cabin
- increase as much as possible AC outlets
- additional insulation in master cabin
- upholster for aft cockpit MD sofa in Sunbrella 3706 Shingles, diff.
- Geberit model 5000 Plus bidet to integrate on the Tecma Breeze WC
- natural ventilation for crew and captains bed
- Additional Furuno EchoBox Nnet DFF1 + Transducer Furuno 525
- credit for not supplying the std. MFD 12" on the fly
- monitors MFD 8 " for Fly ( € 4800 x 2)
- VHF Sailor 6215 Classe D stand alone
- VHF Sailor remote station 6204 for Class A waterproof for fly
- VHF Sailor 6222 GMDSS/DSC Class A "IMO" with antenna
- VHF Sailor remote station 6204 for Class A for interiors (dinette crew, captain's cabin, aft garage)
- SSB Furuno replaced by SSB Sailor mod. 6300 stand alone
- Tender Williams 505
- Upgrade to A/C Tropical with UTA
- Upgrade for Watermaker 250lt/h (2x) instead of 360lt/h view on I-Pad/Iphone of plotter and position, direction and speed
- GPS position tracker via Inmarsat
- CCTV: remote vision via Modem UMTS/Video Server included (conn.Coastal)
monitor VGA/VideoIn for CCTV 15" Glass in crew dinette
- crew call via Iphone and Ipad
- cabling+installation of Digiturk decoders supplied by the client (2) for captain's cabin and TV in the cockpit MD
- Ipad Kit RTI (for MD+UD Salons)
- Air-Port Express Control for outside areas (to select music outside via Iphone and Ipad)
- audio Multimedia Seamphony Area (fly, cockpit, bow, swimming platform, SD)
- NAD Sinto-Ampli 5+1 for Salon Upper Deck
- NAD Sinto-Ampli 5+1 for Salon MD, Master Cabin (at the place of Bose) + loudspeakers Sonance mod. 201 + subwoofer mod. B&W
- NAD Sinto-Ampli for 2 VIP and 2 Twin Cabins (at the place of Bose) + loudspeakers Sonance mod. 201
- DVD Blu-Ray in Master cabin + 2 VIP + 2 Twin cabins
- TV 55" in main deck salon (at the place of the std. 52")
- electric raising device for 55"TV in upper deck salon
- HQ Loudspeakers for external areas with amplif. (Sonance XTR) (1 couple at bow, 2 couple on the UD, 1 couple on the SD)
- loudspeakers fo aft garage RCF (IP67) - 1 couple -
- TV: modulator distribution A/V signal between the TV connection on the external Upper Deck and the TV in UD saloon
- Plotter view on TVs through Seamphony system
- MFD 8 for alarm signal for aft transducer in captains' cabin
- alarm in crew dinette connected with MFD8 in captains' cabin
- installation of Play Station in upper deck salon (supplied by the client)
- tender whips
- holders for tender whips
- visual alarm in engine room connected with the internal phone in the system room
- Megafend fender holder in leather
- bimini for upper deck
- Dryer machine Miele PT 7135 C Plus (220V trifase) additional
- boat's name ARGENTO in st. steel letter with backlight
- extra 220V socket on the Upper Deck (port side at bow)
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.