MARY JO is a terrific picnic boat 34! She is a one owner boat with rare generator and air conditioning. Stainless handrails, nice coloration and great electronics. Owner is a multi-Hinckley boat family and boat is well maintained by Hinckley of Maine. They are ready to sell Mary Jo. Located Southwest Harbor, Maine.
The Hinckley Talaria 34 was first introduced in 2012 and has been a popular model ever since. This Hinckley T34 has been Hinckley maintained to yacht standards which has MARY JO standing tall and all systems ready for a full season of cruising. Don’t miss the opportunity to take immediate delivery of this very desirable Hinckley.
HULL and DECK
- Super Jet Black Awlgrip topsides
- Light Cream gelcoat cabin house and deck.
- Double bootstripe that matches the color of the deck
- Black bottom paint
Hinckley DualGuard Plus® Composite Construction- Aramid fiber/E-glass outer skin. Corecell M Foam for core. Carbon fiber/e-glass internal structure. Laminated with vinylester resin using Seaman Composite Resin Infusion Molding Process (SCRIMP®).
Deck: E-glass outer and inner skin with Corecell M Foam for core. Laminated using Seaman Composite Resin Infusion Molding Process (SCRIMP®).
- Flush foredeck anchor locker with hinged hatch.
- Polished stainless steel anchor roller with optional 12-volt windlass.
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile
- Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top
- Stainless Steel handrails on cabin house, pilothouse top and across aft end of pilothouse
- Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks
- Bow and stern fixed 316L stainless steel mooring cleats and “Pull-Up” mid-rail cleats
- Fender padeyes with chafe strips on toe rail
- Two stainless steel rod holders mounted on the port and starboard side decks
- Pilothouse top with Hinckley designed fiberglass mast with radome and GPS antenna painted to match deck color.
- Three fixed ports on cabin house sides and one opening port in the head.
- One oversized low-profile stainless steel hatch in cabin house with removable screen
- Stainless steel half round on fiberglass molded rub rail
Swim Platform: Hinckley designed heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform painted to match hull color with molded nonskid to match deck color; stainless steel supports and half round.
- Stainless steel telescoping 3-step folding swim ladder that stores under platform
- Stainless steel swim handle on transom, painted to match the hull
- Transom mounted stainless steel tow hook
The Cockpit features wonderful seating with both forward and aft-facing seats. There is a transom door to provide easy access to the swim platform.
- Cushions covered in Sunbrella “Linen Silver” 8351-0000
- Cockpit sole has molded-in nonskid pattern
- Starboard transom door from swim platform.
- Cooler with hinged lid on aft deck
- Cockpit shower with hot and cold mixing valve at transom door.
- Ample storage in seat lockers
- White side courtesy lights on dimmer in footwell.
- Cockpit step light
- Hinckley “full teak package” with gloss varnished teak on dash, pilothouse instrument pod, side panels, pilothouse sides, and window frames
- Pilothouse sole has molded in nonskid pattern with drain scuppers and stainless steel grate covers
- Four (4) Hinckley custom oversized, frameless stainless steel pilothouse windows- two fixed front windows and two light green tinted manual sliding side windows.
- Pilothouse front windows have heavy duty, self-parking, intermittent windshield wipers and fresh water washers
- Two (2) oversized stainless steel hatches on pilothouse top with screens.
- Insulated white overhead.
- Lighting is three (3) overhead low-voltage halogen lights on dimmers.
Two Hinckley custom manually adjustable (fore/aft, up/down) helm seats - port and starboard, covered with Ultraleather Ivory 291-3700.
Cushioned Settees port and starboard - covered in Sunbrella “Linen Silver” 8351-0000.
- Marine Air reverse-cycle air conditioning
- Two sets of rod racks under pilothouse overhead
- Storage under pilothouse settees, port and starboard.
- (4) Cup holders in the pilothouse and helm area.
- Varnished teak locking companionway door
- Ivory Stamoid 3-piece drop curtains with Eisenglass windows – encloses pilothouse.
- Interior window covers for pilothouse side and front windows made of Stamoid
Helm Station (Starboard)
- Varnished teak instrument pod
- Stainless steel steering wheel with varnished wood rim
- Hinckley “JetStick II®” The JetStick integrates forward and aft motion, steering, and bow thruster into single joystick. Jetstick II adds “heading hold” as well as improved user controls.
- Engine gauges, tachometer with digital engine data display, oil pressure, cooling water temperature and fuel level.
- 12-volt “cigarette style” outlet at helm.
- Separate USB outlet at helm
ELECTRONICS and NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
- Helm Electronics/Navigation Equipment
- Upgraded Raymarine E125 Radar/Chart plotter/depth finder: 12.5” multifunction color chart plotter/radar with 4kw digital Raydome painted to match deck. Differentiual GPS antenna.
- Standard Horizon VHF radio with RAM mic
- Raymarine p70 Autopilot interfaced to GPS/Chartplotter
- Ritchie compass
- ACR remote spotlight on stainless steel mount on mast
- FLIR forward-looking infra-red thermal imaging system, mounted on mast
- Upgraded stereo system:
- Fusion MS-UD750 AM/FM Radio Receiver with built-in Ipod dock in standard interior location.
- Four Fusion 7" Marine Speakers for the exterior (2 in pilothouse / 2 in cockpit) and 10”
- Fusion Subwoofer in the cockpit. All exterior speaker grills match the deck color.
The Interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry. V-grooved overhead with varnished cherry trim. The cabin sole is varnished teak and tulipwood and there is an optional cabin sole cover. Louvered cherry locker doors and (5) Frigast stainless steel bulkhead lights add to the cabin ambience.
Entry is from the pilothouse companionway to the Galley to port, private Head to starboard and the V-berth accommodations forward.
There is storage in hinged companionway steps.
There are two interior step lights.
Marine Air reverse-cycle air conditioning /heat
- Corian Linen countertop
- Single under mounted polished stainless steel bowl with Corian cover and single-lever faucet.
- Stainless steel front loading refrigerator.
- One-burner electric stove, recessed in counter, with removable Corian cover
- 110 VAC microwave
- 110-volt outlet
- 12-volt cigarette-style outlet
- (3) Cherry pullout drawers
- Pull-out trash container under counter
- Additional storage is provided outboard and under the galley sink.
HEAD (Next aft starboard)
- Solid cherry paneled door
- Molded fiberglass sole for easy cleaning.
- Corian Linen countertop with under mounted polished sink.
- Grohe faucet/handheld shower provides hot & cold pressure water – bracket for shower bulkhead mounted
- Sealand Vacu-Flush electric marine head is plumbed to a 28-gallon polyethylene integrated holding tank with deck fitting
- Mirror on the forward bulkhead with cherry frame.
- Storage is provided by cherry-faced lockers above and below counter.
- Opening port with screen
- 110-volt outlet
- V-berth upholstered in Sunbrella Sailor Salt 32004-0000.
- A comfortable double berth is formed with an insert.
Storage lockers under V-berth has easy-access cherry drop-front door to port and starboard.
Large storage compartments located mid and forward areas of the berth.
Cedar-lined hanging locker
Overhead opening hatch with screen
Low resistance, copper wire and sacrificial zinc anode bonding system. Zinc saver.
- Start – Two 12-volt AGM Group 31 batteries with 880 CCA capability each.
- House – One 12-volt AGM GPL-4DA – 210-amps each.
- Heavy-duty battery parallel switch allows emergency starting.
- Two 150-amp 12-Volt D.C. alternators, one for house batteries and one for starting batteries.
- 12-volt distribution panel using thermal-magnetic breakers with volt and amp meters.
- Victron Centaur 12V 30-amp battery charger
- 30-amp–110v shore power cord.
- 5-kw Onan marine diesel generator (941-hrs 8/2018) with remote digital display, start/stop panel and sound shield.
- Twin Yanmar 6BY2-260 hp common rail diesel engines.
- Hamilton 242 Jet Drives
- Twin ZF transmissions
- Proportional electric 7” bow thruster
- Hinckley custom JetStick II® control system with heading lock is integrated with the proportional electric bow thruster.
- Dual cylinder stainless steel trim tabs with indicator controls at helm
- Marelon ball-valve seacocks with thru-hulls below water line and thru-hulls above waterline.
- Racor fuel filter/water separator with vacuum gauges and water sensing alarms
- Analog Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature gauges.
- Alarms for high-low oil pressure, and high engine water temperature and hydraulic pressure.
- Power assist hydraulic steering system
Reverse-Cycle Air Conditioning:
Air Conditioning for interior and pilothouse. Total of 24,000 BTU. 8,000 BTU unit for interior, two 8,000 BTU units for pilothouse, with reverse cycle for heat.
- (3) Electric 1500-GPH 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches and high water alarm
- In-line 12-volt automatic shower sump pump.
- 28-gallon polyethylene holding tank
- 3-gallon stainless steel hot water heater – shore power and engine heated.
- 35-gallon polyethylene water tank.
- One 160 gallon polyethylene fuel tank.
- Mylar-faced acoustical foam-lined insulation in engine room and on bridge deck hatch.
- Engine room forced-air 12V exhaust fan.
- Baffled and insulated air intake
- Automatic engine compartment fire suppression system, with automatic engine shut-down.
Ground Tackle System:
Optional Maxwell electric windlass: Pkg: Polished aluminum Fortress anchor + 25’ stainless steel chain & 150’ anchor.
- Varnished bow burgee pennant staff with flush socket.
- Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak ensign pole & flush socket.
- Boat hook - mounted under side deck.
- Dock lines
- Fenders with fleece covers
- Life jackets
- Fire extinguishers
- 12-volt air horn with switch on dash
- Cabin sole cover
- Stamoid cockpit cover
- Stamoid mooring cover with door and vents
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. This listing is a courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.