LADY G is a beautiful example of the very successful Talaria 48 Motoryachts. Her Michael Peters designed hull provides a safe, comfortable dry ride and her JetStick® control system allows fingertip control maneuvering in and out of dock. *Easily seen, courtesy showings available.
LADY G has been professionally managed and maintained by Hinckley Service since new and is in excellent condition. She was built by an experienced owner and is highly optioned, featuring larger 800 hp engines and a hydraulic swim platform for dinghy storage or easy access to the water. LADY G has been lightly used and is in the water ready for her next owner.
HULL and DECK
- Flag Blue Awlgrip hull with single cream boot stripe and blue bottom paint
- The hull is built using Hinckley DualGuard™ Composite Construction- Kevlar®/E-glass outer skin. Corecell “M Foam” for core above and below the waterline. Carbon fiber inner skin. Laminated with Vinylester resin using Seaman Composite Resin Infusion Molding Process (SCRIMP®).
- The deck is built with E-glass outer and inner skin with Corecell ”M Foam” for core. Laminated with Vinylester resin using Seaman Composite Resin Infusion Molding Process (SCRIMP®).
- These materials and building techniques provide for a superior surface finish, greater resistance to osmosis, high degree of stiffness & stiffness/weight ratios, and greater hull strength against impact damage and thermal insulation.
- Non-metallic composite thru-hull fittings with ball valve seacocks are below the waterline and above the waterline where appropriate. Bronze seacocks, thru-hull fittings and sea strainers on propulsion engines.
- Rub rail has stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molding.
- Hydraulic adjustable Swim platform is painted to match hull color with teak decking inserts and stainless steel half round with a stainless steel telescoping 3-step swim ladder under swim platform.
- Ocean LED underwater lights mounted under swim platform.
- Light Cream W520 gelcoat deck with cream painted nonskid
- Smooth gelcoat surface on vertical surfaces of deck, house, waterways, and pilothouse top
- Tapered varnished teak toe rails with Hinckley profile
- Varnished teak molded eyebrow molding around cabin top.
- Varnished teak handrails are mounted on forward cabin top, port and starboard on pilothouse roof and along the aft end of pilothouse.
- Painted handrail on underside of pilothouse roof port and starboard provide additional handholds going forward
- Anchor Locker: Molded into the foredeck, with hinged and gas-spring assisted hatch. Custom fold-out stainless steel anchor roller with stainless steel anchor. Remote control for anchor windlass as well as control at helm station makes anchoring simple.
- Wash down spigot in anchor locker
- Custom fresh water spigot located in cockpit.
- Chocks - (2) Open custom Hinckley stainless steel bow chocks, and (4) Closed custom Hinckley chocks.
- Mooring Cleats: (8) 316 stainless steel bow, stern and spring line cleats. Bow and stern cleats are 12” and spring line cleats are 10”
- (10) Smoke gray tint hatches with stainless steel frames have SkyScreen screens and blinds.
- Overboard direct drainage scuppers for cockpit
- Ten (10) Wichard folding padeyes, five port and five starboard on the side decks, for hanging fenders. Stainless steel half round chafe strip on teak rail at each pad eye location and dock line cleats
- Custom Hinckley aluminum mast painted to match deck
- Custom sunpad on trunk cabin top forward of pilothouse with stamoid cover for sunbathing underway or at rest.
- Custom stainless steel bow rail with integrated LED down lighting for visibility after dark
- SeaLift hydraulic swim platform & dinghy lift
The large Cockpit provides comfortable exterior social space. Entry to the cockpit is either from the side coaming gates or through the transom door to the swim platform.
- Molded fiberglass boarding steps inboard of cockpit coaming gates port and starboard.
- Teak decking in cockpit
- A transom door to starboard for easy access to the swim platform.
- Teak cigar deck with amenities to port and starboard
- Cockpit sink and icemaker in port amenity
- Refrigerator in starboard amenity
- Varnished teak covered cockpit coamings caps and coamings in cockpit
- Ivory Stamoid cockpit cover attaches to aft end of pilothouse and covers to end of cockpit. Attaches with snaps. Zippered access from transom door
- Custom fresh water wash down spigot in cockpit.
- Courtesy lighting at cockpit seating
- Safety light on cockpit step
- Cockpit shower with hot/cold mixing valve with shower near transom door
- Two Glendinning powered shore cord reels exit transom through flush hatch
- Cockpit flood light
- Large hatch forward opens for access to engine room
- Cockpit sole hatch for access to lazarette and fender and line storage
Seating: Fiberglass “L” settee to port and double seat to starboard with storage inside accessed through gasketed fiberglass lids.
- Cockpit seat cushions covered with Donghia 10116/12 “Seabreeze – Ocean Blue” with Donghia 10116/20 “Seabreeze – Sandcastle Cream” piping
- Stamoid seat covers protect cockpit cushions from rain or spray underway
- Tables: Two gloss finished removable tables in cockpit with stainless steel pedestals and padded stamoid storage bags for tables and pedestals
The Pilothouse is finished in satin varnished cherry with a teak and tulipwood cabin sole and custom fitted carpet. Large opening pilothouse windows and sliding glass aft doors provide great natural ventilation and excellent light and visibility. All the pilothouse windows and aft door have grey tint. Entry to pilothouse from cockpit is through polished stainless steel framed, full-height, curved, grey-tinted tempered glass doors. These doors have four panels (two port and two starboard) allowing several opening positions and an open an airy feel to the interior.
Pilothouse features include:
- Sliding curved stainless and glass aft pilothouse doors open to combine the cockpit and pilothouse spaces or slide closed to provide protection from the elements while still providing excellent visibility and natural light.
- Forward: Helm area is to starboard with two Stidd® Slimline seats mounted on power coated pedestals. Both helm seats have power up/down and fore/aft adjustment To port is a single Stidd® Slimline chair with power up/down and fore/aft adjustment mounted just aft of the chart locker
- Aft: Full-width living area includes a U-shaped Dinette to starboard with a matching U-shaped settee to port
- Custom Scandvik polished stainless steel table base in pilothouse with electric up/down for dining, cocktail, or berth positions.
- All fixed windows are laminated safety glass
- Three forward fixed windows with windshield wipers & washers and fully concealed stainless steel frame. Three heavy-duty electric self-parking wipers on the pilothouse windows, with intermittent wiper controls and fresh water windshield washers.
- Electric opening side windows provide enormous amount of open air when desired
- Ocean Air Skysol pleated blind system for side windows.
- Front windows have outside snap-on Ivory Stamoid® covers.
- Pilothouse aft door roman blinds for privacy or shade.
- Noise-absorbent overhead material with varnished whitewashed maple battens
- Custom varnished cherry handrail with stainless steel standoffs on pilothouse overhead
- Overhead lighting is provided by LED lamps on dimmer circuits
- U-shaped dinette settee with gloss varnished cherry maple table with pedestal converts to additional bunk or cocktail height table
- Matching U-Shaped settee to port
- Retractable 26” LED HD TV built into the forward end of the settee to allow easy viewing throughout the pilothouse and is completely concealed when entertaining guests.
The Helm is forward to starboard and has a satin varnished dash and outboard shelf where electronics are mounted. The area is also home to the Hinckley JetStick, engine controls, navigation instruments and gauges, and a teak rimmed steering wheel.
Two Stidd helm seats finished in Ivory Ultraleather, with full power upgrades for up/down and fore/aft movement. Helm seats are mounted on chrome Stidd seat bases. JetStick® II system includes the Hinckley PalmStick wireless remote JetStick system.
The helm has an open view into the easily accessed galley below as well as the surrounding deck and area outside the yacht.
ELECTRONICS and NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
- Dual Raymarine e165 multifunction displays with hybrid touch technology.
- Raymarine SmartPilot with P70R control head interfaced to GPS system
- Raymarine 48” 4KW digital open array radar
- (2) Raymarine i70 instrument repeaters
- Raymarine Sirius/XM satellite weather module integrated into helm displays
- Raymarine RS130 GPS antenna
- Standard Horizon VHF radio with DSC technology, command mic at helm and loud hailer
- KVH digital compass
- ACR RL-100 spot light with helm mounted remote control
- Hinckley JetStick® II wireless PalmStick (JetStick) control
- Dual Kahlenberg® 12-volt DC air horn with switch on dash
- Nuvo Grand Concerto 6 source 6 zone amplifier with AM/FM/Sirius radio available in all zones, Apple Airport Express available in all zones, iPod dock available in all zones, Salon TV/Blu-ray available in all zones
- Capacitive touch 2.7” LCD zone controller mounted in each zone for complete system control
- Wireless RF remote with graphic interface to control any zone and any source in the system
- Wall mounted iPod dock and Apple Airport Express interface
- KVH satellite TV system with M5 dome and Direct TV tuners in the pilothouse and master stateroom
- Pilothouse retractable 32” Samsung LED HD TV mounted to port, Samsung Blu-Ray player connected to pilothouse TV
- Master Stateroom 26” Samsung LED HD TV recessed in bulkhead, Samsung Blu-Ray player connected to master stateroom TV
- Guest Cabin 26” LED HD TV with Samsung Blu-ray player
- Apple TV connected to both TV systems
- Sirius/XM satellite radio through Elan entertainment interface
- KVH M5 TracVision Satellite TV system connected to all three TVs
- Zones are Salon, Cockpit, Master Stateroom and Guest Stateroom
- Onboard "MiFi" cellular based wireless internet connection with hotspot
From the pilothouse forward, down the open companionway are steps to the interior accommodations:
The boat’s 15’5” beam provides for spacious accommodations including comfortable pilothouse area, open Galley, Aft Cabin with twin bunks, two full Heads, and luxurious Master Suite with center line queen bunk.
The interior is satin varnished cherry with sound absorbent overheads with varnished cherry battens, and a varnished teak and tulip cabin sole. Removable protective covers are provided for cabin soles.
- Custom interior door provide a minimum of 6’2” of head room clearance.
- Large overhead hatches have Ocean Air screens and shades
- Fixed portlights with cherry trim rings provide additional natural light
- There is ample storage for extended cruising
- Ten (10) low profile Stainless Steel framed opening hatches provide a light and airy interior.
- Ocean air Skyscreens provide bug screens/shades on all overhead hatches
- Four (4) oversized powered open/close hatches on pilothouse top.
- Ocean Air Skysol pleated shades on pilothouse side windows
- Custom detailed Corian countertops in galley and heads
- Dimmable LED cabin lighting throughout provides enhanced ambiance
This area is open to the pilothouse and receives lots of natural light and ventilation and also has a portlight over the counter.
- Custom Juperana Tier Ivory polished Granite countertop in galley with cut-outs for sink, dry storage cooktop and freezer.
- Seaward 2-burner electric cook top
- Sharp combination Stainless steel microwave/convection oven in locker above counter.
- Double polished stainless steel undermounted sink Grohe single-lever fixture with sprayer
- Hot and cold pressure fresh water system
- U-Line Combo refrigerator drawer unit, both drawers finish with cherry-faces.
- Freezer – Top loading custom stainless steel box with Seafrost wrap around condensing freezer plates.
- Additional 110 VAC outlets are positioned for coffee maker and toaster
- Over-counter lighting with dimmer
- Custom galley task lighting mounted over counters
- Additional dry locker storage under counter outboard of cockpit
- Lockers with sliding doors outboard of galley counter
The Guest Suite (Aft To Starboard) is entered through a single flat panel door. The Guest/Day head can be entered from either the main passage way inboard or directly from the Guest Suite
- Comfortable twin bunk layout with ample storage built into each bunk accessed by drawers under the bunk.
- Twin shear lockers above the starboard bunk.
- Hanging locker forward with storage on top of the locker with integral fiddles
- Dedicated audio entertainment zone with touch screen controls mounted at hanging locker
- Overhead lighting on dimmer
- Bulkhead mounted lighting
- Reverse-cycle AC/heat vent (control mounted in sheer locker)
- LED rope lighting on dimmer under bunk rails and under sheer lockers
- Hull port allows view of water under way and added light into cabin
- Opening stainless steel overhead hatch with skyscreen shade and screen
- “Skylight” into dash area under front windshield provides additional natural light (includes Skyscreen shade for privacy)
The Guest Head is forward of the guest cabin to starboard is finished in Light Cream gelcoat with satin varnished cherry bulkheads with satin varnished trim around mirrors, and lockers.
This Head includes:
- Corian “Abalone” countertop with stainless steel sink with stainless fixture
- Sealand Vacu-flush marine toilet plumbed directly to 35-gallon holding tank. The holding tank can then be emptied via a deck fitting or overboard through the Sealand macerator pump to a discharge facility.
- Portlight with drop down pleated curtain
- Overhead lighting has dimmer.
- Shower stall is forward with plexiglass door and divider with Grohe fixture and mixing valve
- Overhead opening hatch over shower with integrated retractable screen and shade
- Storage areas are outboard of sink and shower.
- Full length dressing mirror mounted on back of guest cabin door to head.
- Mirror mounted on bulkhead aft of sink.
MASTER SUITE (Forward)
The Master Suite is luxurious and very well appointed. It includes a private head with separate stall shower. Entered through a starboard solid cherry door, Owner’s stateroom has a centerline aft-facing queen bunk with storage drawers under. The bunk is an innerspring mattress.
- Lots of storage available port and starboard
- Overhead lighting on dimmer circuit
- Bulkhead mounted lighting forward and aft
- LED rope accent lighting on bunk rail, toe kick and underside of sheer lockers
- Reverse-cycle AC/heat vents
- Port and starboard are hanging lockers aft of the berth with additional cabinetry above the berth sheathing
The Master Suite includes a fully outfitted entertainment system which includes a dedicated satellite TV tuner, Blu-Ray player and a host of audio channels including Sirius radio. Relax and watch movie on the 26” LCD HD TV in this spacious cabin.
Aft to port in the Master Cabin is the entry to the Owner’s head. This head features a separate stall shower and is also finished in Light Cream gelcoat with a cherry laminated interior bulkhead.
This head includes:
- Corian “Abalone” countertop with custom edge details with stainless steel sink with Grohe single-lever fixture
- Separate Stall Shower with a Grohe single-lever mixing valve
- Sealand Vacu-flush marine toilet plumbed directly to 27-gallon holding tank. The holding tank can then be emptied via a deck fitting or overboard through the Sealand macerator pump to a discharge facility
- Fixed portlight
- Cherry framed mirror on bulkhed forward of sink
- Overhead lighting has dimmer except for shower.
- Storage areas outboard and under sink
- Towel bar mounted on forward bulkhead
- Full length dressing mirror mounted on the back of the head door.
- Head entry door has 6’2” of standing head room
- Custom electrical panel with circuit breakers, meters, switches, and indicator lights.
- Common wire bonding with a minimum branch wire size of #8 AWG per ABYC.
- Start Batteries: Two (2) Lifeline 4D AGM batteries for main engines and generator.
- House: Four (4) Lifeline 8D AGM batteries for the main house bank.
- Heavy-duty battery switches for both port and starboard engines, with the ability to parallel the Starting Batteries.
- Two (2) alternators - 80-amp 24-Volt DC, one per engine.
- Two (2) 24-Volt-DC battery chargers. One (1) House bank and one (1) for starting bank.
- 24-Volt lighting
- Two (2) Power inlets rated at 50-amps each, 240/120-Volt AC
Generator: One (1) Onan 13.5-KW, rated for 240-volts AC and is mounted in a sound shield. Remote panel for starting with gauges.
- Upgraded Volvo D13 800hp common rail diesel engines (with under 500 hours)
- Upgraded Volvo 7” color engine displays
- (2) Hamilton 364 water jets
- Hinckley JetStick® II system-integrates forward and aft motion of boat, steering, and bow thruster into single joystick.
- ZF 325-1 transmissions
- 25 hp hydraulic bow thruster - produces 720 lbs of thrust
- Dual cylinder stainless steel trim tabs
- Alarms for low engine oil pressure, engine high water temperature
- Racor fuel-water filters with pressure gauges, water sensors, petcock and drain tubes
- Racor in-line Fuel/Air Separators
- Baffled and insulated engine air intakes with air de-misters at both vents.
- Power assist steering
- Oil Transfer Pump - reversible, 24-Volt DC - for main engines, transmissions, and generator
- Fresh hot and cold pressurized water, 24-VDC main and back-up pumps supplying galley, shower, head and cockpit shower.
- (2) Automatic 24-volt DC sump pumps for showers, washing machine and air-conditioning condensate.
- (3) Rule® 24-volt DC electric 3700-GPH bilge pumps with ULTRA automatic float switches.
- Highwater bilge alarm
- Saltwater deck wash deck wash pump with hose connections on deck near anchor roller.
- 17-gallon water heater - marine insulated stainless steel heater:
- (2) Polyethylene holding tank, guest 35 gallons and master 27 gallons
- 150-gallon Polyethylene fresh water tank
- Chilled water system; dual chillers and circulation pumps with four air handlers with three independent controlled zones; Zone 1: one 12KBTU unit in Master Suite; Zone 2: one 12KBTU unit in Guest Suite; Zone 3: two 16 KBTU units in the Salon.
- Engine Room Insulation: Insulated with foam/composite insulation with double gaskets on access door to engine room.
- Fireboy fire suppression system with automatic engine shutdown
Ground Tackle System:
- Hydraulic windlass - mounted in custom anchor well
- Custom 316L stainless steel bow roller with primary anchor
- 60-lb Quickline Ultra primary anchor with 30’ x 3/8” Grade 40 galvanized chain + 200’ x ¾” three-strand nylon rode.
- Secondary Fortress FX-55 anchor with rode - with storage bag
- (8) Lifejackets - (6) adult and (2) children
- (6) Dock lines – 50’ x ¾”
- Fenders with fleece covers
- Navigation lights
- Coast Guard safety package
- (4) Fire Extinguishers: 2-lb. Type B-1 fire extinguishers for class A, B, and C fires.
- 6 Person Winslow 60 SL/O liferaft
- Cabin sole covers for interior
- Fleece-lined covers for exterior teak handrails
- Fleece-lined cover for pilothouse table
- One ensign, stern mounted 5’ varnished teak staff with flush socket accompanied by flag.
- One burgee, varnished teak staff with flush socket
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. This listing is a courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.