BLUE BLAZER is a beautiful example of the Hinckley Talaria 34. She is enrolled in Hinckley’s Winter JetBoat Program including heated indoor storage. Blue Blazer will sell with Hinckley’s CPO Warranty. Located in Newport, Rhode Island.
BLUE BLAZER is a low hour like new Hinckley Talaria 34 located in Newport, Rhode Island. She is under Hinckley care and enrolled in their Winter JetBoat Program (including heated indoor storage). At this level of care, she will sell with Hinckley’s Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) Warranty. Please review the below specifications to see how special she is.
Blue Blazer is a perfect boat for a day on the water with friends and family or a weekend away for a couple with a large comfortable cockpit and pilothouse with plenty of seating and great visibility. Down below is a cozy v-berth and a simple galley and head with integrated shower.
HULL and DECK
- Flag BlueAwlgrip topsides
- Light Cream gelcoat cabin house and deck.
- Single bootstripe that matches the color of the deck
Hinckley DualGuard Plus® Composite Construction- Aramid fiber/E-glass outer skin. Corecell M Foam for core. Carbon fiber/e-glass internal structure. Laminated with vinylester resin using Seaman Composite Resin Infusion Molding Process (SCRIMP®).
Deck: E-glass outer and inner skin with Corecell M Foam for core. Laminated using Seaman Composite Resin Infusion Molding Process (SCRIMP®).
- Petit Hydracoat bottom paint
- Stainless steel half round on fiberglass molded rub rail
Swim Platform: Hinckley designed heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform painted to match hull color with molded nonskid to match deck color, stainless steel supports and half round.
- Stainless steel telescoping 3-step folding swim ladder that stores under platform
- Flush foredeck anchor locker with hinged hatch.
- Polished stainless steel anchor roller with 12v windlass
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile
- Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top
- Varnished teak handrails on cabin house, pilothouse top and across aft end of pilothouse
- Bow and stern fixed 316L stainless steel mooring cleats and “Pull-Up” mid-rail cleats
- Fender padeyes with chafe strips on toe rail
- Pilothouse top with Hinckley designed fiberglass mast with radome and GPS antenna painted to match deck color.
- Three fixed ports on cabin house sides and one opening port in the head. Opening port in head has screen.
- One oversized low-profile aluminum pilothouse hatch in cabin house with removable screen
- Two (2) oversized low-profile aluminum hatches on pilothouse top with removable screens
- Stainless steel handrail on transom painted to match hull to assist when using swim ladder
The Cockpit has wonderful seating with both forward and aft-facing seats. There is a transom door to provide easy access to the swim platform.
- Varnished teak cockpit table with removable pedestal
- Molded in non-skid to match deck color
- Cushions covered in Vellum LuxorLeather with Midnight Blue piping.
- Starboard transom door from swim platform.
- Cockpit shower with hot and cold mixing valve at transom door.
- Ample storage in seat lockers.
- Stainless steel swim handle on transom painted to match hull
- Ivory Stamoid cockpit mooring cover
- Gloss varnished teak for helm pod, port and starboard side shelves at forward end of pilothouse, companionway, window frames, and outboard of pilothouse settees.
- Four (4) Hinckley custom oversized frameless Stainless Steel pilothouse windows- two fixed front windows and two manual sliding side windows.
- Pilothouse front windows have heavy duty, self-parking, intermittent windshield wipers and fresh water washers
- Two (2) oversized low profile aluminum hatches in overhead. Adjustable arm allows hatches to be held open when boat is underway for outstanding ventilation.
- Helm seats: Two seats with varnished teak ladder back and upholstered cushions. Cushions covered with Vellum LuxorLeather with Midnight Blue piping.
- Settees: Cushioned settees port and starboard covered in Vellum LuxorLeather with Midnight Blue piping.
- Insulated white overhead.
- Lighting is Five (5) overhead low-voltage LED lights on dimmers.
- Storage under pilothouse settees, port and starboard.
- (6) Stainless steel cup holders in the pilothouse and helm area.
- Varnished teak locking companionway door
- Ivory Stamoid 3-piece drop curtains with Eisenglass windows – encloses pilothouse.
Helm Station (Starboard)
- Varnished teak instrument pod
- Stainless steel steering wheel with varnished wood rim
- Hinckley “JetStick II®” which is Hinckley’s newest iteration of JetStick. The JetStick® integrates forward and aft motion, steering, and bow thruster into single joystick. Jetstick II adds “heading hold” to the system as well as improved user controls.
- Engine gauges: Tachometer with digital engine data display, oil pressure, cooling water temperature and fuel level.
- 12-volt “cigarette style” outlet at helm.
ELECTRONICS and NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
- Raymarine e125 Radar/Chart Plotter/Depth Finder: 12” multifunction color chart plotter with 4kw digital radome, painted to match deck.
- Standard Horizon VHF radio with RAM mic
- Ritchie compass – mounted at helm seat
- Spotlight- ACR model RCL-100 duel light on custom stainless steel mast mount with control at helm
- Clarion FM/ CD Stereo with iPod connection in helm storage
The Interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry. The cabin sole is varnished teak and tulipwood. Louvered cherry locker doors and (5) Frigast stainless steel bulkhead lights add to the cabin ambience.
Entry is from the pilothouse companionway to the galley to port, private head to starboard and the V-berth accommodations forward.
- Corian “Savannah” countertop
- Single under mounted polished stainless steel bowl with Corian cover.
- Stainless steel front loading refrigerator.
- 110-volt outlet
- 12-volt outlet
- (3) Cherry pullout drawers
- Red step-light in galley
- Additional storage is provided outboard and under the galley sink.
HEAD (Next aft starboard)
- Solid cherry paneled door
- Molded fiberglass sole for easy cleaning.
- Corian “Savannah” countertop with an under mounted stainless steel sink.
- Grohe faucet/hand held shower provides hot & cold pressure water – bracket for shower bulkhead mounted
- Sealand Vacu-Flush electric marine head is plumbed to a 28-gallon polyethylene integrated holding tank with deck fitting
- Mirror on the forward bulkhead with cherry frame.
- Storage is provided by cherry faced lockers above and below counter.
- Opening port with screen
- V-berth upholstered in Perennials “Chenille Number 5 – Grotto) with self piping.
- Storage lockers under V-berth has easy-access cherry drop-front door to port and starboard.
- Large storage compartments located mid and forward areas of the berth.
- Overhead opening hatch with screen
Low resistance, copper wire and sacrificial zinc anode bonding system. Zinc saver.
- Start – Two 12-volt AGM Group 31 batteries with 880 CCA capability each.
- House – Two (2) 12-volt AGM GPL-4DA – 210-amps each.
- Heavy-duty battery parallel switch allows emergency starting.
- Two 150 amp 12 Volt D.C. alternators, one for house batteries and one for starting batteries.
- 12-volt distribution panel using thermal-magnetic breakers with volt and amp meters.
110v 30-amp shore power
30-amp, 110v shore power cord
12-volt 30-amp battery charger for both house and starter batteries
Victron 3000W pure sine wave inverter allows cooktop or microwave usage while underway
Twin Yanmar 6BY2 260-hp common rail diesel engines.
- Hamilton 242 Jet Drives
- Twin ZF transmissions
- Proportional electric 7” bow thruster
- Hinckley custom JetStick II® control system is integrated with the proportional electric bow thruster.
- Dual cylinder stainless steel trim tabs with indicator controls at helm
- Analog tachometers with integrated digital engine display
- Alarms for high-low oil pressure, and high engine water temperature.
- Power assist hydraulic steering system
- (3) Electric 1500-GPH 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches and high water alarm
- In-line 12-volt automatic shower sump pump.
- 28-gallon polyethylene holding tank
- 3-gallon stainless steel hot water heater – shore power and engine heated.
- 35-gallon polyethylene water tank.
- One 160 gallon polyethylene fuel tank.
- Mylar-faced acoustical foam-lined insulation in engine room and on bridge deck hatch.
- Engine room forced-air exhaust fan.
- Baffled and insulated air intake
- Automatic engine compartment fire suppression system, with automatic engine shut-down.
Ground Tackle System:
- Stainless Steel Delta anchor with 25’ chain & 150’ three strand nylon anchor line.
- Polished stainless steel anchor roller with 12v windlass
- Varnished bow burgee pennant staff with flush socket.
- Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak ensign pole & flush socket.
- Boat hook - mounted under side deck.
- Dock lines
- Fenders with fleece covers
- Cockpit shower/water outlet with hot & cold mixing valve.
- Life jackets
- Fire extinguishers
- 12-volt air horn with switch on dash
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. This listing is a courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.