Motor Yacht QUARRY is a 79’ 3” (24.08m) yacht for sale, built and launched by yacht builder Marlow and delivered in 2014. This vessel sleeps up to 6 guests in 3 stateroom and has accommodations for 3 crew in 1 cabin.
Flag of Registry: United States
Category: Motor Yachts
Vessel ID: 2799036
Draft Max Feet4'
Draft Max Inch10''
Bridge Clearance Feet18'
Bridge Clearance Inch2''
Fuel Tank (Gallons)2000
Fuel Tank (Liters)7570.82
Fresh Water (Gallons)400
Fresh Water (Liters)1514.16
Holding Tank (Gallons)90
Holding Tank (Liters)340.69
LOA: 79' 3'' (24.16 Meters)
Type: Power- Used
Beam: 18' 4''
Draft Max: 4' 10''
Crew Cabins: 1
Crew Sleeps: 3
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Hull Shape: Semi Displacement
Flag: United States
Bridge Clearance: 18' 2''
Stabilizers: Zero Speed
Stabilizers Brand: Naiad
Fuel Tank: 2000 Gallons (7570.82 Liters)
Fresh Water: 400 Gallons (1514.16 Liters)
Holding Tank: 90 Gallons (340.69 Liters)
Gross Tonnage: 114
Displacement: 81000 lbs
The 2014 Marlow 70E QUARRY is in great condition, with a recently painted hull and well-maintained bright work, giving her the appearance of a newer yacht. With an LOA of 79' 3", she offers 3 guest staterooms with en-suite heads, spacious crew quarters, and the superior craftsmanship Marlow is renowned for. This yacht has been meticulously cared for by the current owner and is equipped with nearly every amenity desired by discerning yachtsmen.
QUARRY has classic Marlow lines, with a beautiful flag blue hull painted in 2021, this vessel is a very sought-after yacht with her ideal size and speed. The main deck features walk-around teak decks, a Portuguese bridge with built-in seating, and a generous aft deck. The aft deck features a large teak table with bench seating and chairs that comfortably accommodate 6 people. The aft deck also features an extended hard top along with protective wing doors to keep the wind and water out while underway. The QUARRY features frameless windows, high bulwarks, safe walkways around the yacht, an anchor windlass with two anchors with 150 ft. of chain on the Danforth, and 300 ft. of chain on the Bruce, port, and starboard power cords, fresh and saltwater wash down connections, and many more features make QUARRY a very well equipped yacht.
• Underwater lighting
• Composite hardtop including arch
• Ocean Air concealed overhead screens for hatches
• Flag Blue painted Awlgrip Hull
• Oval exterior stainless hardware
• Extended boat deck hardtop (aft deck)
• Extended flybridge deck hardtop
• Exterior upgraded stainless steel handrails
• Teak decks on the lower exterior and swim platform
• Lexan port lights with stainless openings
• N-rails on the swim platform
• Pneumatic transom door
• (2) Cablemasters located on the stern
• Lines and fenders
• Additional shore power inlet located on the bow
• Forward gates through handrails on the bow
• Wing doors for the aft deck
Entering the salon from the aft deck through the double doors you will find on the port side a built-in sofa and large armchair and custom liquor cabinet. On the starboard side, you have a wet bar with a Subzero beverage center, ice maker, wine cooler, and custom-lighted cabinet beneath. Just forward is a built-in sofa and a built-in desk with a chair. This entire area is adorned with a teak and holly sole.
• Twin built-in sofa’s port and starboard
• Lighted glass teak cabinet
• Subzero beverage center
• Subzero wine cooler cabinet
• Custom slide-out liquor locker
• 46’ LED TV
• Teak desk
• Window treatments and blinds
Moving forward on the port side of the salon you will find the steps up to the pilothouse and galley. The galley is along the starboard side it has a large granite counter space with solid teak wood cabinets above and below, with full-size appliances. On the port side just aft of the helm station is a comfortable dinette with seating for 5 people.
• Exhaust hood
• Dacor cooktop & oven
• Grohe faucet
• Subzero refrigerator and freezer drawers
• Additional Subzero
• Fisher Paykel dishwasher
• Convection microwave
• Franke sink with disposal
• Overhead teak storage cabinets
• 24” LED TV
The pilothouse drive station is elevated from the main deck and is positioned all the way forward and on the vessel's centerline, to starboard are both the stairs leading down to the staterooms and the starboard pilothouse door. The 120/240-volt AC electrical system, the 12/24-volt DC panels, and the navigation/communications systems are also in this area. On the combing above the helm station is the status panel, including the navigation and electronic circuit breakers, the tank tender, fire suppression system monitor, inverter controls, stabilizer controls, emergency panel warning lights, and all the pump and navigation light switches.
• (2) Garmin 8215 GPS Chart Plotters & Map
• Yacht controller and remotes
• Bow & stern thruster control
• Garmin: VUS513L
• Altona virtual navigation
• Garmin GSD-24 digital black box sounder
• Garmin Radar
• Garmin AIS-600
• Garmin GWS10 wind sensor
• Garmin satellite weather antenna
• Morse electronic controls
• KVH high-definition SAT TV
• RTI: universal remotes
• Simrad AP8 autopilot display
• Icom: M604 VHF radio
• Newmar: PA-30/20 Hailer horn with talk back
Down the curved stairway from the pilot house, you will find the 3 guest cabins. The full beam Owner stateroom is aft, it features a center line king size bed, and offers twin separate heads with a joined centerline shower, featuring Grohe fixtures and granite sink tops. The stateroom is flanked with drawers, cedar-lined hanging lockers, and a built-in love seat.
• High gloss customized burl wood headboard
• High gloss customized burl wood nightstands
• King size berth
• Digital safe
• Settee portside with storage underneath
• Chest of drawers
• Cedar-lined hanging lockers
• Customized bedding
• 32” LED TV
• DVD player
Forward is the V berth VIP stateroom featuring a queen size island bed, en-suite head, and shower with Grohe fixtures and granite sink tops. The stateroom is flanked by large storage drawers and cedar-lined hanging lockers.
• Queen-size island berth
• 29” flat panel TV
• DVD player
• Customized bedding
The 3rd guest stateroom has side-by-side twin berths with a large nightstand between, an en-suite head with a separate shower with Grohe fixtures, and granite sink tops. The stateroom is flanked by a cedar-lined hanging locker and drawer storage under the beds.
• Twin side-by-side berth
• 19” flat panel TV
• DVD player
• Customized bedding
The crew cabin is located all the way aft and can be accessed via the transom door or from a hatch on the aft deck.
• (1) Twin berth
• (1) Full berth
• Head & shower
• 21” LCD TV
• Fully climate controlled
• Customized bedding
The flybridge is accessed from the aft deck stairway or the pilothouse stairs. The flybridge is truly a gathering space that invites you to sit back, relax, and enjoy the moment. There is seating for up to 10 people, a refrigerator, a sink/wet bar, a Wolf grill, and ample space for storage. The flybridge is fully enclosable and has air conditioning.
• (2) Stidd powder-coated model 500N helm chairs
• Davit Aritex #1600lb powder coated full hydraulic positioning and rotation
• Extended flybridge hard top and deck
• Spacious built-in seating
• Rod holders
• Shade canvas for seating areas
• Dinghy, Nautica 13.5 wide body with 60 hp Yamaha - 4 stroke
• Removable SS dinghy chocks
• Wolf BBQ grill
• Stainless sink
• Extended flybridge hardtop
• Full engine controls
• Navigation suite
• 32” LED TV
The engine room is located just forward of the crew quarters via a watertight door with a viewing window. The engine room has 6ft headroom and is designed and finished in such a way that you immediately notice the clean and bright finish due to the gel coat that was sprayed during the build process to keep the floors smooth and as stain free as possible. The twin engines are soft-mounted with carbon fiber motor mounts, reducing the weight of the boat. The QUARRY also features a commercial-grade sea chest system utilizing (2) sea chests which are located both port and starboard of the engines providing sea water for every piece of equipment that utilizes seawater.
• Twin Caterpillar C-18 1000 HP engines
• Engine hours: 1,900 (May 2023)
• (2) Onan 21.5 kW
• Generators hours: Starboard 2,400 hours; Port 2000 hours (May 2023)
• Bow thruster Side power 20HP
• Stern thruster Side power 20HP
• 900 GPD Sea Recovery Aquamatic water maker
• Exhaust fans
• Fuel sight gauges
• NAIAD model 252 stabilizers with dual station multi-sea controls
• Quick change oil system
• Dual NAIAD hydraulic pumps
• Air intake fans
• 3500-watt inverter
• Chilled water air conditioning compressors
• Emergency bilge pump
• Two cable masters
Recorded engine performance and average speed:
• 11.0 knots @ 1,200 RPM, approximately 20 GPH
• 12.5 knots @ 1,400 RPM, approximately 34 GPH
• 14.5 knots @ 1,600 RPM, approximately 50 GPH
• 17.0 knots @ 1,800 RPM, approximately 72 GPH
• 19.0 knots @ 1,900 RPM, approximately 78 GPH
• 20.2 knots @ 2,000 RPM, approximately 83 GPH
• 23.2 knots @ 2,200 RPM, approximately 103 GPH
• 24.1 knots @ wide open throttle (port: 2,282 RPM, starboard: 2,268 RPM), approximately 118 GPH
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
For more information about this yacht contact SYS Yacht Sales.
We look forward to working with you!
1306 Main Street
Sarasota FL 34236 USA
"With over 30 years in the yacht sales industry, we specialize in new and used yachts for sale ranging from 30 to 200+ feet. Experience why our clients say they will never go anywhere else...Experience the SYS Difference!"
2023 International Yacht Brokers Association- SYS Yacht Sales, Active Member - Vessel ID: 2799036