Super clean, lift stored and covered with canvas
Original owner has kept this boat in near new condition.
Low hours,(under 200) seasonally serviced.
Tow ski attachments installed with tow ball
on heavy duty frame..
- Factory standard layout and accessories
- Annually serviced
- Bottom paint applied
- 150 Hrs. at time of listing
- Wave Board accessory bar
Manufacturer Provided Description
Our largest Sundeck provides the acreage and attributes for larger-than-life fun, from a dinette that transforms into a sun lounge to a double sport seat with adjustable backrest to a wet bar with optional refrigerator.
- 12V Sony® AM/FM/CD stereo with digital display remote and iPod connector.
- 24-Gallon freshwater system.
- 93-gallon fuel capacity.
- Available in black, blue, burgundy, red and patina two-tone gel-coat finishes with Sundeck® graphics
- Cockpit floor storage forward and large ski storage in cockpit.
- Extended swim platform with concealed three-step stainless steel ladder.
- Wet bar with sink, faucet, and built-in cooler.
- Mercury Installation Quality Certification standard 2-year limited engine warranty.
- SmartCraft® Diagnostics System standard.
- Standard bimini top with stainless-steel hardware.
- Starboard side berth/storage area with portlight.
- Integrated transom seat.
- Bimini Top w/Boot & Stainless Steel Ball & Socket Hardware
- Meets Applicable USCG & ABYC Standards
- Mercury Installation Quality Certification
- NMMA Certification
- Armrests, Integral: Bow & Port Lounger
- Berth/Sleeping/Storage Under Helm w/Lighting, Carbon Monoxide Monitor & Port Light
- Beverage Holders (11)
- Door, Bow Block-Off: Acrylic
- Door, Transom
- Floor, Finished Fiberglass
- Grab Handles: Stainless Steel
- Hatch, Engine Compartment
- Head Compartment, Enclosed w/Fiberglass Lockable Door, Molded Fiberglass
- Head, Portable
- Keyless Dash
- Lighting, LED Courtesy
- Outlet, 12V Accessory (2)
- Stereo, Sony 12V AM/FM, Single CD, Amplifier, Subwoofer, Weatherproof Speakers (6) & Digital Cockpit Remote Control & iPod Connector
- Storage, In-Floor
- Storage, Side Panels
- Table, Cockpit Swivel
- Wet Bar w/Solid-Surface Trim, Stainless- Steel Sink, Faucet, Cutting Board, Trash Receptacle & Storage Area Below
- Battery Switch, Dual
- Battery Tray: w/Mount
- Fuse Block
- Wiring, Color-Coded
- Bilge Pump, 12V Automatic
- Blower, 12V Bilge
- Fire Extinguisher Discharge Port
- Gel-Coated Engine Compartment
- Insulated Engine Compartment
- Oil Filter – Remote
- Fuel Lines (USCG - Type A-1)
- Fuel Tank: w/Electric Shutoff Valve & Electric Sending Unit
- Alarms, Engine: Oil & Water (Audible)
- Compass, Dash
- Horn: Mechanical
- SmartCraft Diagnostics
- Instrumentation, Custom Sea Ray SmartCraft w/Glass Lenses, Low-Glare Blue Night Lighting & Chrome Bezels
- 4-in-1 Gauge (Includes: Fuel Level, Oil Pressure, Trim, Speedometer)
- System Tachometer (Includes: Depth, Engine Alarms/Hour Meter, Fuel Consumption/Usage, Trim Level, Troll Control, Voltage)
- Trim Gauge
- SmartCraft Digital Throttle & Shift (DTS) w/Trim Switch & Ignition Cutout Switch
- Steering Wheel, Wood-Accent
- Steering, Power-Assisted, Tilt Wheel
- Switch Panel w/Weatherproof Lighted Chrome Toggle Switches & Legend Backlighting
- Tilt & Trim, Power
Hull & Deck Features
- Bow & Stern Eyes, Stainless Steel
- Cleats, Custom Sea Ray (8) Thru-Bolted Stainless Steel
- Gel Coat, Arctic White
- Graphics Package
- Handrail, Stainless-Steel
- Hardware: Stainless Steel
- Light, Stern
- Resin, High-Performance Vinylester
- Rub Rail, White PVC w/ Stainless Steel Insert
- Ski Tow Eye
- Storage, Anchor: w/Fiberglass Hatch & Stainless Steel Latch
- Swim Platform (2):
- Vent System, Engine Compartment: Integral
- Windshield, Custom Three-PieceTempered/Tinted Curved Glass
- MerCruiser 350 MAG ECT DTS Bravo III Sterndrive (300 hp) (Non-ECT Engines Available Outside the US)
- Aft Bench Seat
- Bow Loungers w/Integral Folding Arm Rests Hinged Seat Cushions & Storage Below
- Helm Bucket w/Flip-Up Thigh-Rise Bolster, Slider & Swivel
- Integrated Transom Seating
- Port Back-to-Back Seat Lounger
- Propellers, Stainless Steel
- Trim Tabs, Hydraulic (Integrated w/Zeus System)
The seller is the original owner, has kept the boat covered on a lift.
Tide is a factor for usage as the docks are in shallow waters, hours under 200.
We found the vessel extremely clean and tidy, no flaws visible and owner has had the vessel seasonal serviced .
The only issuestated to us by owner, and the owner is unable to repair it , is the windlas works but may pop the breaker and need to be flipped on again to continue use.
Please call ahead to see the boat, please note it is on a lift and one needs to be agile to board when the lift is lowered.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.