***Never burns more than a gallon per mile!***
This meticulously maintained Beneteau 34 Swift Trawler is ready for her new owner. She is very well equipped with many features including:
***Call today to find out more about her or setup an appointment to see her in person.***
Vessel ID: 2716694
LOA: 34' (10.36 Meters)
Type: Power- Used
Beam: 13' 1''
Draft Min: 3' 7''
Maximum Speed: 22 Knots
Cruise Speed: 16 Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 211 Gallons
Fresh Water: 85 Gallons
Very tall spaces with an emphasis on openness. The Beneteau Swift Trawler 34 provides 360 degree visibility from everywhere in the salon or pilothouse. Extra large, tall windows and a wraparound windshield keeps the views of the outdoors while inside.
Two full cabins and a roomy head completes the easy living spaces.
• Two cabins / Full head with shower
• Beige upholstery exterior package
• Ultraleather Promessa upholstered salon
• Microwave oven
• Propane Stove
• Protective Corail carpet
• Separation curtain between galley & salon
Designed as a long term cruiser, the Swift Trawler 34 is a serious motor vessel. Her performance is wonderful from her Cummins Diesel giving fuel economy and performance. Bow and stern thruster provide docking assistance. A complete Raymarine Electronics package includes autopilot and radar.
• Bow and Stern thrusters (both stations)
• 7.5 kw Generator (110V / 60HZ) with cocoon
• 110V system for U.S. complaince
• Air conditioning
• Hot water
• DVD / MP3 player in salon
• Raymarine E127 - Chart plotter / depth sounder / GPS in wheelhouse
• Raymarine E125 color - Chart plotter / depth sounder / GPS at flybridge helm
• ST-70 Autopilot (Wheelhouse and flybridge)
• 2 VHFs (Raymarine 240E DSC transmitter/receiver)
• Additional ICOM 504 on Flybridge Helm
• Digital radar (4kw/48nm)
• Raymarine MOB alarm system networked with electronics and 3 lifejacket sensors
Inviting spaces and easy access are part of the design. Large aft cockpit with L-shaped seating; a very large lazarette is in the floor.
The Large, open flybridge gives a great view with room for the dinghy and lots of seating.
Swift Trawler's unique asymmetrical deckhouse gives a wider walkway forward to the starboard side while not taking away any cabin space. There is a solid door providing wind and spray protection; a large boat feature.
• Mooring/anchoring kit
• L-shaped cockpit bench with PVC woven beige cushions
• Dune cockpit aft cockpit enclosure
• Deck searchlight
• Swim ladder
• Cockpit shower / washdown
• White lacquered aluminum loading boom
• Pump for deck washing
• PVC woven beige forward sun mattress
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
"With over 30 years in the yacht sales industry, we specialize in new and used yachts for sale ranging from 30 to 200+ feet. Experience why our clients say they will never go anywhere else...Experience the SYS Difference!"
2019 International Yacht Brokers Association- SYS Yacht Sales, Active Member - Vessel ID: 2716694