FAVONIAN is a beautiful example of a later model Hinckley Talaria 34. She has been lightly used as well as Hinckley maintained and FAVONIAN is part of our Hinckley Certified Pre-Owned program (CPO) offering extended warranties.
HULL and DECK
*This is a "Hinckley Certified Pre-Owned Boat" (CPO boat).
Hull: Hinckley DualGuard Plus® Composite Construction- Aramid fiber/E-glass outer skin. Corecell M Foam for core. Carbon fiber/e-glass internal structure. Laminated with vinylester resin using Seaman Composite Resin Infusion Molding Process (SCRIMP®).
Deck: E-glass outer and inner skin with Corecell M Foam for core. Laminated using Seaman Composite Resin Infusion Molding Process (SCRIMP®).
- Super Jet BlackAwlgrip topsides
- Light Cream gelcoat cabin house and deck.
- Single bootstripe that matches the color of the deck
- Black Bottom
- Stainless steel half round on fiberglass molded rub rail
- Hinckley designed heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform painted to match hull color with teak inserts, stainless steel supports and half round
- Stainless steel telescoping 3-step folding swim ladder that stores under platform
- Stainless Steel Swim handle on transom, painted to match the hull
- Lumitec SeaBlazeX white/blue underwater lights on transom.
- Flush foredeck anchor locker with hinged hatch.
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile
- Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top
- Stainless Steel handrails - on cabin house, pilothouse top and across aft end of pilothouse
- Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks
- Bow and stern fixed 316L stainless steel mooring cleats and “Pull-Up” mid-rail cleats
- Fender padeyes with chafe strips on toe rail
- Pilothouse top with Hinckley designed fiberglass mast with radome and GPS antenna painted to match deck color.
- Three fixed ports on cabin house sides and one opening port in the head. Opening port in head has screen.
- One oversized low-profile aluminum pilothouse hatch in cabin house with retractable skyscreen.
- Two (2) oversized low-profile aluminum hatches on pilothouse top with retractable skyscreens.
- Four Mate Series combination cup holder/fishing rod holders of side decks and aft side decks.
The Cockpit features wonderful seating with both forward and aft facing seats. There is a transom door to provide easy access to the swim platform.
- Cushions covered in Sunbrella Horsin’ Around Red Rock.
- Teak cockpit sole
- Varnished teak coaming cap
- Hinckley custom built teak step box to aid boarding on port or stb side
- Teak boarding step for port or starboard side deck
- Starboard transom door - from swim platform
- Cockpit shower with hot and cold mixing valve at transom door
- Ample storage in seat lockers.
- Stamoid cockpit cover.
- Additional base for pilothouse table in cockpit.
- Two additional speakers in aft cockpit
- Teak sole.
- Varnished teak pilothouse window liners.
- Four (4) Hinckley custom oversized frameless Stainless Steel pilothouse windows- two fixed front windows and two manual sliding side windows.
- Pilothouse front windows have heavy duty, self-parking, intermittent windshield wipers and fresh water washers
- Two (2) oversized low profile aluminum hatches in overhead. Adjustable arm allows hatches to be held open when boat is underway for outstanding ventilation. Retractable skyscreens.
- Two Hinckley seats port and starboard. Covered with Luxor Leather Ostrick-Rust color.
- Cushioned settees port and starboard covered in Sunbrella Horsin’ Around Red Rock.
- Custom v-groove Sintra board overhead.
- Lighting is three (3) overhead low-voltage halogen lights on dimmers.
- Two sets of rod racks for storage of four rods under pilothouse overhead.
- Storage under pilothouse settees, port and starboard.
- (5) Cup holders in the pilothouse and helm area.
- Varnished teak locking companionway door
- Ivory Stamoid 3-piece drop curtains with Eisenglass windows.
- Mosquito drop curtains for pilothouse.
- Interior window covers for pilothouse side and front windows made of Sunshure Mesh.
- Removable varnished teak drop leaf table with mount in pilothouse. Pedestal adjustable for various seat heats
Helm Station (Starboard)
- Varnished teak instrument pod
- Stainless steel steering wheel with varnished wood rim
- Hinckley “JetStick II®. The JetStick integrates forward and aft motion, steering, and bow thruster into single joystick. Jetstick II adds “heading hold” to the system as well as improved user controls.
- Engine gauges, tachometer with digital engine data display, oil pressure, cooling water temperature and fuel level.
- 12-volt “cigarette style” outlet at helm.
ELECTRONICS and NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
- Upgraded Raymarine E127 Radar/Chart plotter/depth finder: 12.5” multifunction color chart plotter/radar/fishfinder - with 4kw digital Raydome painted to match deck. Differentiual GPS antenna.
- Standard Horizon VHF radio with RAM mic
- Raymarine P70R Autopilot - interfaced with chartplotter.
- Upgraded Fushion/Alpine FM/CD Satellite receiver ready Stereo with iPod connection
- (2) Pairs of speakers – In pilothouse and in cockpit.
The interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry. The cabin sole is varnished teak and tulipwood. Louvered cherry locker doors and (5) Frigast stainless steel bulkhead lights add to the cabin ambience.
Entry is from the Pilothouse companionway to the Galley to port, private Head to starboard and the V-berth accommodations forward.
- Countertop is Sorrel Corian
- Single under mounted polished stainless steel bowl with Corian cover.
- Stainless steel front loading refrigerator.
- 110-volt outlet
- (3) Cherry pullout drawers
- Red step-light in galley
- Additional storage is provided outboard and under the galley sink.
- Custom dish storage in galley
HEAD (Next aft starboard)
- Solid cherry paneled door
- Molded fiberglass sole for easy cleaning.
- Corian Sorrel Countertop with an under mounted porcelain sink.
- Grohe faucet/hand held shower provides hot & cold pressure water – bracket for shower bulkhead mounted
- Sealand Vacu-Flush electric marine head is plumbed to a 28-gallon polyethylene integrated holding tank with deck fitting
- Mirror on the forward bulkhead with cherry frame.
- Storage is provided by cherry faced lockers above and below counter.
- Opening port with screen
- V-berth upholstered in Ralph Lauren Doublebrook Plaid-Grey Flannel.
- A comfortable double berth is formed with an insert.
- Storage lockers under V-berth has easy-access cherry drop-front door to port and starboard.
- Large storage compartments located mid and forward areas of the berth
- Overhead opening hatch with retractable skyscreen
Low resistance, copper wire and sacrificial zinc anode bonding system. Zinc saver.
- Start – Two 12-volt AGM Group 31 batteries with 880 CCA capability each.
- House – Two(2) 12-volt AGM GPL-4DA – 210-amps each.
- Heavy-duty battery parallel switch allows emergency starting.
- 12-volt distribution panel using thermal-magnetic breakers with volt and amp meters.
- Two 150 amp 12 Volt D.C. alternators, one for house batteries and one for starting batteries.
- 30- amp charger for house and start batteries
- 30-amp – 110v shore power cord.
- Twin Yanmar 6BY2-260hp common rail diesel engines.
- Hamilton 242 Jet Drives
- Twin ZF transmissions
- Proportional electric 7” bow thruster
- Hinckley custom “JetStick II®” control system is integrated with the proportional electric bow thruster.
- Dual cylinder stainless steel trim tabs with indicator controls at helm
- Analog Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature gauges.
- Alarms for high-low oil pressure, and high engine water temperature and hydraulic pressure
- Power assist hydraulic steering system
- (3) Electric 1500-GPH 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches and high water alarm
- In-line 12-volt automatic shower sump pump
- 28-gallon polyethylene holding tank
- 3-gallon stainless steel hot water heater – shore power and engine heated
- 35-gallon polyethylene water tank
- One 160 gallon polyethylene fuel tank
- Mylar-faced acoustical foam-lined insulation in engine room and on bridge deck hatch
- Engine room forced-air exhaust fan
- Baffled and insulated air intake
- Automatic engine compartment fire suppression system, with automatic engine shut-down.
- Fortress aluminum anchor with 25’ stainless steel chain with 150’ rode
- Varnished bow burgee pennant staff with flush socket.
- Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak ensign pole & flush socket
- Boat hook - mounted under side deck
- Dock lines
- Fenders with fleece covers
- Cockpit shower/water outlet with hot & cold mixing valve
- Life jackets
- Fire extinguishers
- 12-volt air horn with switch on dash
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.