TUTTO POSTO is an extraordinary late model, crew maintained Hinckley Picnic Boat 37 MKIII built with options galore. Cruise in style and comfort with upgrades like her full teak package, premium fabric selections, air conditioning, thoughtfully laid out extra seating and extensive entertainment package. And the performance with her upgraded Volvo 435hp engines will simply blow you away.
The Hinckley Picnic Boat 37 MKIII is a favorite choice for day boaters and overnighters alike because her layout and standard amenities make for easy cruising and entertaining. TUTTO POSTO makes those experiences even more pleasurable with her many options including larger engines, extra premium seating, television with KVH DirectTV and the list goes on and on.
HULL and DECK
- Custom Dark Blue (50/50 mix of Aristo and Flag Blue) Awlgrip hull
- Polar White gelcoat cabin house and painted to match non-skid decks.
- Oyster White double bootstripe
- Black Micron Extra bottom paint
The Hull is Hinckley DualGuard® Composite Construction Kevlar E-glass hybrid outer skin. Aircraft grade end-grain balsa below the waterline. Carbon-fiber inner skin. SCRIMP® laminated with vinylester resin. Deck and cockpit are E-glass with balsa and closed-cell foam core, SCRIMPED with vinylester resin.
- Marelon ball-valve seacocks with thru-hulls below water line and Marelon thru-hulls above the waterline
- Stainless steel half round on fiberglass molded rub rail
Swim Platform: Heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has OPTIONAL teak decking inserts.
- Stainless steel telescoping 3-step folding swim ladder that stores under platform
- OPTIONAL Stainless steel swim handle mounted on transom and painted to match hull.
- OPTIONAL Lumitec SeaBlazeX white/blue LED underwater lights at transom.
- Flush foredeck anchor locker with hinged hatch and fold-out anchor roller. Hinckley designed polished SS folding anchor roller with 12-volt windlass. Windlass controls at helm and handheld wireless remote. Polished SS Delta anchor with 25’ SS chain and 150’ rode.
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile
- Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top
- Stainless steel handrails on house top, cabin and aft end of pilothouse
- Four (4) elliptical ports on house sides with opening port in the head.
- Hinckley pilothouse mast with Radome painted to match deck.
- OPTIONAL combination blind/screens in cabin hatch and pilothouse.
- Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks
- Bow, stern and 316L stainless steel mooring cleats - mid-rail easily reached from cockpit – pop-up mid ship cleats
- Fender padeyes with toe rail chafe strips
- OPTIONAL varnished full teak package including dash, pilothouse liners and cockpit coamings
The Cockpit features ample seating with OPTIONAL removable cushions at transom door, aft facing seats are located at the forward end of the cockpit with storage below.
More cockpit features:
Gloss vanished teak cockpit coaming.
OPTIONAL teak cockpit and pilothouse sole.
Cockpit seating in premium Ralph Lauren Patio Stripe Blue fabric.
Starboard transom door from swim platform with OPTIONAL removable stern seat filler
OPTIONAL fishing rod holders in port and starboard aft deck.
OPTIONAL 18” deep insulated and drained cooler in port amenity with hinged lid
- Cockpit cushions in premium Ralph Lauren fabric with Patio Stripe Blue pattern
- Teak boarding step for port or starboard side deck
- Cockpit/pilothouse lockers with varnished louvered teak doors
- OPTIONAL removable lounge filler on port side between aft facing and stern seats.
- Cockpit shower with mixing valve at stern seat.
- OPTIONAL two speakers in cockpit with dedicated amplifier and volume controls.
- Stamoid cockpit mooring cover
- OPTIONAL weather covers for cockpit seating.
- CUSTOM designed sail shade bimini made of lightweight Stamoid and Carbon Fiber poles. Poles store in custom isolation sleeves above/outboard of engines under the bridge deck.
- CUSTOM designed hinged lid for easy access to drained storage in starboard amenity.
The Pilothouse is fully air conditioned, and has premium Ralph Lauren upholstery.
- OPTIONAL varnished teak pilothouse liners and dash
- OPTIONAL teak pilothouse and cockpit sole
- OPTIONAL overhead in pilothouse has Awlgrip Oyster White painted v-groove Sintra board in lieu of standard perforated foam.
- OPTIONAL Stidd seats with Luxor Leather 2 Ivory with Midnight Blue piping for helmsman and navigator seats with integral folding foot rests.
- OPTIONAL 12V DC Hella fans in pilothouse corners, port and starboard
- OPTIONAL 110v GFIC outlet with outdoor rated marine cover at starboard settee
- OPTIONAL two composite video jacks with outdoor rated marine cover at starboard settee
- Pilothouse cushions in premium Ralph Lauren fabric with Patio Stripe Blue pattern
- Two 10,000 BTU air conditioning/reverse cycle heat units in pilothouse with separate controls for port and starboard.
- Additional illumination is by four (4) overhead low-voltage halogen lights
- Storage lockers under pilothouse settees
- (10) Cup holders, three at each settee and two at each helm location
- Glove box/storage at port and starboard helm shelves
- Varnished teak locking companionway door
- Varnished teak handrail on centerline
- Stamoid 3-piece drop curtains with Eisenglass windows
Helm Station (Starboard)
- Varnished teak instrument pod
- Stainless steel 14” steering wheel with varnished wood rim
- Hinckley “JetStick II®” with H-Lock and Heading hold features
- Engine gauges, tachometer with hour meter, oil pressure, water temp., nozzle indicator
- 12-volt “cigarette style” outlet near helm
- Glove box/storage with lid at aft end of starboard shelf
- (2) Cup holders
ELECTRONICS and NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
Helm Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- UPGRADED Raymarine e165 16” color Chartplotter/Radar with 4kw 24” color HD scanner
- Raymarine P70R Autopilot interfaced to GPS
- i70 Multifunction instrument display with depth interfaced with Raymarine equipment
- Standard Horizon Explorer Gx1600BVHF radio with RAM mic
- Ritchie Compass
- OPTIONAL Raymarine T303 thermal camera to be mounted on mast with control through e165 display
- Racor fuel filter/water audible alarm with indicators for generator main engines
- High water bilge alarm with indicators for each bilge zone (3)
- Independent climate controls at port and starboard helm
- UPGRADED Fusion Stereo with iPod connection and wireless remote. Interfaced to the Raymarine network allowing for “FusionLink” stereo contract through e165 display. Wifi connectivity to Fusion for optional iPod/iPad/iPhone app control.
- OPTIONAL KVH TV1 satellite TV system with DirecTV network.
- OPTIONAL Sole 22” LCD monitor on starboard bulkhead for easy viewing from berth
- Independent volume controls for pilothouse and cockpit at helm
- Cockpit speakers have dedicated amplifier
- All speakers for system are Alpine
- (3) Pair of speakers – (1) pair in V-berth forward bulkhead, (1) pair in pilothouse forward and (1) pair in cockpit. All speakers have remote volume control.
The Queen Island Berth interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry with a custom full length shelves to port and starboard. The cabin sole is varnished teak and tulipwood and has a custom cabin sole cover. This spacious cabin with 6’2” standing head room is fully climate controlled via a single 10,000 BTU reverse-cycle air conditioning unit with outlets in the main cabin and the head. Entry is from the pilothouse companionway to the galley to port, private head to starboard and the island berth accommodations forward.
- Custom Corian “Sandlewood” countertop in galley
- Stainless steel sink with Grohe fixtures, spray nozzle and hot and cold pressure water.
- Adler Barbour refrigeration – 12-volt cold plate refrigerator in a self-draining insulated box
- 600-watt 110-volt microwave oven
- Mug and glass storage below microwave
- 110-volt outlet
- Built-in bin for dish stowage
- (3) Cherry pullout drawers
- Red step-light in galley
- Under counter pull-out garbage receptacle
- Additional storage is provided outboard and under the galley sink.
- A “pantry” locker with louvered door and several shelves separates the galley from the forward V-berth area and houses the stereo system.
HEAD (Next aft starboard)
- Solid cherry door panel door
- Custom gloss varnished cherry countertop and under-mounted porcelain sink.
- Grohe faucet/hand held shower provides hot & cold pressure water – bracket for shower bulkhead mounted
- Sealand Vacu-Flush electric marine head is plumbed to a 27-gallon holding tank and overboard discharge
- Mirror on the forward bulkhead with cherry frame.
- Storage is provided by cherry faced lockers above and outboard the vanity, a drawer with a cherry face beside the marine head, and a locker under the vanity.
- 110-volt outlet
- Air conditioning/heat outlet in head
- Opening port with screen, as well as forced ventilation.
- Stainless steel towel bar
ISLAND QUEEN BERTH (Forward)
- Island Queen berth with settee to port for easy access to the bunk.
- Storage lockers under Island Queen berth have easy-access cherry front drawers
- Cedar-lined hanging locker is just aft of the berths to starboard.
- Overhead Stainless Steel opening hatch with screen/shade.
- Air conditioning/heat outlet in cabin with zone control located at galley aft face
- Mattress cover and cabin seat upholstered in Premium Ralph Lauren Sandbar Matelasse Canvas fabric.
- OPTIONAL Sole 22” LCD monitor on starboard bulkhead for easy viewing from berth.
- OPTIONAL 9 KW Onan generator with sound shield.
Low resistance, copper wire and sacrificial zinc anode bonding system.
- (2) 12-volt house batteries for a total of 420-amps.
- Start – Two 12-volt AGM Group 31 batteries with 950 CCA capability.
- House – Two 12-volt AGM Group 4D batteries – 210-amps each.
- Heavy-duty battery parallel switch allows emergency starting.
- 80-amp battery alternator on engine.
- 12-volt distribution panel includes thermo-magnetic breakers, volt and amp meter.
- OPTIONAL Lumitec SeaBlazeX White/Blue LED underwater lights at transom with switch at helm.
110-volt AC electrical system:
- 110-volt shore power inlet and relay.
- (2) 30 amp shore power cord. (1) dedicated to house and charging loads and (1) dedicated to climate control systems
- Victron Multiplus inverter/charger with 100-amp 12-volt multi-stage battery charging capability.
- 3000 watt pure sign wave inverter with control mounted in cabin
- OPTIONAL Twin Volvo D6-435-hp Common Rail diesel engines
- Hamilton 274 Jet Drives
- Twin ZF 63 transmissions
- 7” hydraulic variable thrust bow thruster
- Hinckley custom “JetStick II” control system is integrated with the bow thruster
- Dual cylinder trim tabs with indicator controls at helm
- Fuel filter/water separator with audible alarm panel at helm
- Volvo 5” dual LCD multi-function display. Separate analog tachometer, oil pressure, fuel tank gauge, and engine coolant temperature for each engine.
- Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature gauges.
- Alarms for high-low oil pressure, and high engine water temperature and hydraulic pressure
- Manual hydraulic steering pump.
- (3) Electric 1500-GPH 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches and high water alarm
- Whale emergency bilge pump - mounted in cockpit locker.
- In-line 12-volt automatic shower sump pump.
- 27-gallon holding tank with overboard discharge.
- 6-gallon stainless steel hot water heater – shore power and engine heated.
- 40-gallon polyethelelene water tank.
- (2) 110-gallon polyethelene fuel tanks - total 220-gallons.
- Mylar-faced acoustical foam-lined engine box insulation.
- Engine box cover has double gaskets and an electric riser.
- Engine box forced-air exhaust fan.
- Baffled and insulated air intake
- Automatic engine compartment fire suppression system, with automatic engine shut-down
- OPTIONAL overboard discharge for waste system.
- Compass: Ritchie, mounted at helm seat.
- Fire Extinguisher: Three 2-1/2 lb. dry chemical.
- Flares: USCG approved flare kit.
- Horn: 12-volt Kahlenberg air horn with switch on dash.
- Life Jackets: Six adult Type 1 PFD.
- Lines: Four 35 foot 1/2" docking lines.
- Running Lights: Approved running and masthead lights.
- Fenders: Three 8" x 20" inflatable fenders with Polartec covers and Wichard snap hooks for each fender line.
- Boat Hook: Mounted under side deck
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.