ALEGRIA presents an opportunity to take immediate delivery of a nearly new Hinckley Picnic Boat 34! Detailed to perfection and outfit with every option a yachtsperson could need to maximize their enjoyment on the water this Hinckley 34 is PERFECTION. She features the upgraded Volvo D4 300hp engine package, Jetstick II®, generator, and air conditioning. This is the only 34 currently available with the upgraded “Hover Lock” mode that effortlessly holds position while you tend to lines and fenders. Always serviced and stored with Hinckley Yacht Services, she conveys with the comprehensive Hinckley Certified Pre-Owned Platinum warranty.
ALEGRIA is a beautiful example of the Hinckley Picnic Boat 34. Built to order for a couple who understood the many details that sets a Hinckley apart from all others, they optioned for the full gloss varnished teak package for the pilothouse, teak decks throughout, generator, air conditioning, and many custom details. No matter what angle you see ALEGRIA from you see her graceful lines and know it is a Hinckley. Delivered in May of 2016, she has seen light use and been maintained to the highest standard with a fresh coat of varnish maintenance completed in 2018. Many custom features like the varnished drop-leaf table, satellite TV system with mounts in the pilothouse and cabin, and great selections of factory options have ALEGRIA finished to PERFECTION. She is one of few Picnic Boat 34 to come to market with the BIG Volvo 300-hp engines and full Jetstick II® package that includes our innovative virtual anchoring feature “Hover Lock” and “Heading Lock” which makes harbor cruising effortless. If you are considering a Hinckley Picnic Boat 34 for your next boat then look no further!
*Hinckley Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) Platinum warranty.
HULL and DECK
- Midnight Blue Awlgrip topsides
- Light Cream gelcoat cabin house and deck
- Double bootstripe that matches the color of the deck
- Light Blue Bottom
Hinckley DualGuard Plus® Composite Construction- Aramid fiber/E-glass outer skin. Corecell M Foam for core. Carbon fiber/e-glass internal structure. Laminated with vinylester resin using Seaman Composite Resin Infusion Molding Process (SCRIMP®).
Deck: E-glass outer and inner skin with Corecell M Foam for core. Laminated using Seaman Composite Resin Infusion Molding Process (SCRIMP®).
Stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molded rub rail
Swim Platform: Hinckley designed heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform painted to match hull color with natural finished teak inserts, stainless steel supports and half round.
Stainless steel telescoping 3-step folding swim ladder that stores under platform
Three (3) Lumitec SeaBlazeX White/Blue under water lights on transom with switching at helm
- OPTIONAL Polished stainless steel anchor roller with 12 volt windlass, controls at helm and wireless remote
- Flush foredeck anchor locker with hinged hatch
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile
- Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top
- OPTIONAL Teak sole decks throughout cockpit and pilothouse
- OPTIONAL drop leaf table with mounting location in cockpit and pilothouse
- Polished stainless steel handrails on cabin house, pilothouse top and across aft end of pilothouse
- Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks
- Bow and stern fixed 316L stainless steel mooring cleats and “Pull-Up” mid-rail cleats
- Two (2) stainless steel rod holder mounter to port and starboard side decks
- Fender padeyes with chafe strips on toe rails
- Pilothouse top with Hinckley designed fiberglass mast with radome and GPS antenna painted to match deck color.
- Three fixed ports on cabin house sides and one opening port in the head. Opening port in head has screen.
- OPTIONAL two (2) oversized low-profile stainless steel hatch on pilothouse roof with powered open and close
- OPTIONAL Oceanair Skyscreens with retractable shade and screen on all hatches
- OPTIONAL transom mounted stainless steel tow hook
- OPTIONAL Bo-Peep boarding handle with side deck mounts and storage in cockpit
- OPTIONAL teak inserts on swim platform
The Cockpit features wonderful seating with both forward and aft-facing seats. There is a transom door to provide easy access to the swim platform.
- Cushions covered in Sunbrella Viento Nautical
- OPTIONAL gloss varnished teak coamings and coaming caps
- OPIONAL teak decks with traditional black caulking
- OPTIONAL table base in cockpit for the drop leaf table with high/low base
- Hinckley custom built teak step box to aid boarding on port or starboard side
- Teak boarding step for port or starboard side deck
- Starboard transom door from swim platform
- Cockpit shower with hot and cold mixing valve at transom door
- Ample storage in stern seat lockers
- Stamoid cockpit cover
- Line rack and Stamoid storage back for aft lazarette compartment
- Four (4) Hinckley custom oversized frameless pilothouse windows- two fixed front windows and two manual sliding side windows
- Pilothouse front windows have heavy duty, self-parking, intermittent windshield wipers and fresh water washers
- Two (2) optional oversized low profile stainless steel hatches in overhead
- Two Hinckley seats port and starboard. Covered with Luxor Leather Vellum
- Cushioned settees port and starboard covered in Sunbrella Viento Nautical
- Insulated white overhead
- Lighting is five (5) overhead low-voltage halogen lights on dimmers
- Storage under pilothouse settees, port and starboard
- (6) Cup holders in the pilothouse and helm area
- Varnished teak locking companionway door
- OPTIONAL gloss varnished teak dash and pilothouse liners
- OPTIONAL rod racks in the pilothouse overhead, stores a total of four rods
- OPTIONAL drop-leaf style table with high/low base
- OPTIONAL teak sole decks in pilothouse with natural finish
- OPTIONAL 24,000 BTU of air conditioning in pilothouse with temperature controls to port and starboard helm areas
- OPTIONAL Oceanair retracting blind/screens on pilothouse hatches
- OPTIONAL two (2) fans mounted in pilothouse at port and starboard helm areas
- OPTIONAL 110-volt outlet mounted at helm, includes HDMI for TV
- Ivory Stamoid 3-piece drop curtains with Eisenglass windows
- Interior window covers for pilothouse side and front windows made of Stamoid
- Two (2) entertainment system speakers to port and starboard with independent zone control
- CUSTOM removable TV mounting bracket at forward end of pilothouse to hang TV from overhead
Nav-Passenger Helm Area (Port)
- 12V outlet at helm
- Manual sliding side window with overhead hatch
- Storage compartment under port helm seat with door on inboard face
- Hinckley custom helm seat with adjustable (up/down/fore/aft) finish, to match starboard helm seat
- Glove box for storage of small items
- Thermostat control for port pilothouse air conditioning and reverse-cycle heat unit
- Vessel shore and generator power selection and breaker panel
- Stainless steel cup holder forward of glove box
- Stainless steel footrest integrated into helm area
- Hella fan
HELM Station (Starboard)
- Varnished teak helm instrument pod
- Stainless steel steering wheel with varnished wood rim
- Hinckley “JetStick II®” which is Hinckley’s newest iteration of JetStick®. The JetStick integrates forward and aft motion, steering, and bow thruster into single joystick. Jetstick II adds “heading hold” and “hover lock to the system as well as improved user controls.
- Engine gauges, tachometer with digital engine data display, oil pressure, cooling water temperature and fuel level
- Hinckley custom helm seat with adjustable (up/down/fore/aft) finish in Luxor Leather Vellum
- Storage compartment under helm seat with door on inboard face of compartment
- Glove box to starboard for storage of small items
- Hella fan
- Manually operated sliding side window with power operated overhead hatch
- Thermostat control for starboard pilothouse air conditioning and reverse-cycle heat unit
- Stainless steel cup holder at forward end of starboard shelf
ELECTRONICS and NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
Helm Electronics/Navigation Equipment
- Upgraded Raymarine es127 with CHIRP 12.5” multifunction color Radar/Chart plotter/depth finder
- 4kw digital Raydome and Differential GPS antennae painted to match deck
- Raymarine p70R Autopilot interfaced into chartplotter
- Standard Horizon VHF radio with RAM mic
- ACR-RL50 remote controlled spot light mounted on mast and painted to match the deck, spot light control mounted at helm
- Lenco dual stainless steel electric tab system
- Fusion wired remote entertainment system remote with independent zone control
- Exalto heavy duty wiper system control panel with integrated wash function
- Racor fuel filter water alarm indicator panel
- Fireboy fire suppression system override panel
- Ritchie compass mounted at helm
- Fusion MS-AV750 FM/CD/DVD Satellite receiver ready Stereo with Bluetooth connection
- (2) Speaker pairs - (2) In cabin, (2) In pilothouse
- Fusion wired full-function stereo remote mounted at helm
- Samsung flatscreen TV on custom bracket that mounts in pilothouse and in cabin
- KVH TV1 DirecTV system run to pilothouse and cabin HDMI outlets. Roof mounted dome painted to match deck
The interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry. The cabin sole is varnished teak and tulipwood. Flat-panel cherry locker doors and (3) stainless steel bulkhead lights add to the cabin ambience.
Entry is from the pilothouse companionway to the Galley to port, private Head to starboard and the V-berth accommodations forward.
- Countertop is Witch Hazel Corian
- Single under mounted polished stainless steel bowl with Corian cover
- Stainless steel front loading refrigerator
- Single burner glass top cook stove with Corian cover
- Large pantry locker outboard with cherry door
- 110-volt outlet
- 12-volt outlet
- (3) Cherry pullout drawers
- Red step-light in galley
- Additional storage is provided outboard and under the galley sink
- Companionway step are hinged to access storage space below
- Trash bin mounted below cooktop behind cherry door aft in galley
HEAD (Next aft starboard)
- Solid cherry paneled door
- Molded fiberglass sole for easy cleaning
- Corian Witch Hazel countertop with an under mounted stainless steel sink
- Grohe faucet/hand held shower provides hot & cold pressure water – bracket for shower bulkhead mounted
- Jabsco electric marine head is plumbed to a custom 28-gallon polyethylene integrated holding tank with deck pump out fitting
- Overboard discharge pump with locking thru hull seacock
- Mirror on the forward bulkhead with cherry frame
- Storage is provided by cherry faced lockers above and below counter
- Hanging locker and drawer storage aft and inboard
- Opening port with screen
- (2) overhead lights with dimmer
- V-berth upholstered in Sunbrella Bisbee Wren
- A comfortable double berth formed with an insert
- Storage lockers under V-berth has easy-access cherry drop-front door to port
- Large storage compartments located mid and forward areas of the berth
- Overhead opening hatch with Oceanair Skyscreen with retracting shade and screen
- Ceiling mount for Samsung flat screen TV bracket
- DirecTV system integrated into TV at berth
- Two (2) fans mounted to port and starboard at head of berth
- Two (2) entertainment speakers mounted at head of berth with independent zone control
Low resistance, copper wire and sacrificial zinc anode bonding system. Zinc saver.
- Start – Two 12-volt AGM Group 31 batteries with 880 CCA capability each
- House – Two(2) 12-volt AGM GPL-4DA – 210-amps each
- Heavy-duty battery parallel switch allows emergency starting
- 12-volt distribution panel using thermal-magnetic breakers with volt and amp meters
- Optional Victron 3000 watt inverter and battery charger with charger control located at main panel in head
- Two 150 amp 12 Volt D.C. alternators, one for house batteries and one for starting batteries
- Onan 5kW generator - with acoustic enclosure and remote panel mounted at main panel in head
- 30-amp charger for house and start batteries
- 30-amp – 110v shore power cord
- Twin Volvo D4 300-hp common rail diesel engines
- Hamilton 241 Jet Drives
- Twin ZF transmissions
- Onan 5-kW marine diesel generator with remote digital display mounted in head
- Proportional hydraulic 7” bow thruster
- Dual hydraulic PTO pumps supply fluid to operate the bow thruster, Hamilton water jets and steering system, one pump on each engine for redundancy
- Hinckley custom “JetStick® II” control system, integrated with the proportional electric bow thruster and water jets, system includes “Hover Lock” and “Heading Hold”
- Dual cylinder stainless steel trim tabs with indicator controls at helm
- Analog Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature gauges.
- Alarms for high-low oil pressure, and high engine water temperature and hydraulic pressure.
- Power assist hydraulic steering system
- (3) Electric 1500-GPH 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches and high water alarm
- Whale emergency bilge pump - mounted in engine room and accessible through the day hatch.
- In-line 12-volt automatic shower sump pump.
- 28-gallon polyethylene holding tank
- 3-gallon stainless steel hot water heater – shore power and engine heated.
- 35-gallon polyethylene water tank.
- One 160 gallon polyethylene fuel tank.
- Mylar-faced acoustical foam-lined insulation in engine room and on bridge deck hatch.
- Engine room forced-air exhaust fan
- Baffled and insulated air intake
- Automatic engine compartment fire suppression system, with automatic engine shut-down
Ground Tackle System:
- Delta polished stainless steel anchor with 25’ stainless steel chain with 150’ mega braid rode
- Varnished bow burgee pennant staff with flush socket
- Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak ensign pole & flush socket
- Boat hook - mounted under side deck
- Dock lines
- Fenders with fleece covers
- Cockpit shower/water outlet with hot & cold mixing valve
- Life jackets
- Fire extinguishers
- 12-volt air horn with switch on dash
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.