This 2017 Carver C37 is fresh water, lower hour (only 50 hours!), DIESEL powered C37 fit with a bow thruster and upgraded wood floor throughout the entire interior. This Carver C37 is it!!
Within her sleek lines and flawless profile, the C37 Coupe holds a treasure: an unmatched level of comfort that will make her your true home-away-from-home. Aboard this two-deck yacht, you'll find a thoughtfully designed galley, an airy salon filled with natural light, two spacious staterooms with impressive amenities and abundant seating, and a remarkable 6' 5" of headroom. Once you open the salon's dual doors, the helm, salon, and galley become part of one, single-level, indoor/outdoor living space for entertaining, relaxing, and simply enjoying life on the water.
The C37's plaining hull and 13-foot beam delivers a stable, smooth, and dry ride for all aboard. This is where on-water comfort meets cruising thrills, with a little extra flair.
This 2017 C37 is still inside heated winter storage.
For further information please contact:
Mechanical Electrical Water and Waste System
Safety and Navigation
- Water and waste monitor
- Transom washdown, fresh water
- Overboard discharge system
- Raymarine Chartplotter
- Raymarine VHF Radio
- Princess 1000 windlass with anchor
- Radar mast
- Seat covers
- Exterior teak table with cover
- Transom handshower
- Cockpit refrigerator
- Cockpit sun shade
- Foredeck sunpad with cover
- Upgraded cockpit seating cushions
- American cherry interior
- High gloss wood finish
- Salon blinds
- Salon wood flooring
- Lower cabins wood flooring
- Master stateroom TV and Blu-Ray player
DECKS & HARDWARE
- Gunwale Trim: Rigid vinyl with stainless steel inserts.
- Cleats: (2) 10in bow, (2) 10in spring line, (2) 10in stern, (2) 10in swim platform (1) 10in anchor.
- Hatch: Bow, translucent, opening with screen.
- Deck Fitting: Fuel fills (2).
- Deck Fitting: Fresh water fill (1).
- Deck Fitting: Waste, pump out (1).
- Rails: Bow, 1in stainless steel top rail, 1in stanchions, welded, with stainless secondary rail.
- Grab Rails: Stainless steel.
- Engine compartment power and static ventilation located in superstructure.
- Transom Platform: Fixed.
- Swim Ladder: Under mount, starboard side of swim platform with recessed grab handle.
- Nonskid fiberglass decks.
- Vinyl ester barrier coat.
- Anti-fouling bottom paint.
- Bronze Seacocks: All underwater through hulls, double SS hose clamps.
- Nylon through-hull fittings with stainless steel caps, above waterline applications.
- Dual helm seat, helm side adjustable.
- Dash console, non glare.
- Engine Controls: Engine manufacturer electronic.
- Trim tab controls.
- Steering: Hydraulic.
- Engine Instrumentation: Engine manufacturer LCD display.
- Compass: Ritchie, 2.75in, illuminated.
- Steering Wheel: Sport.
- Accessory outlet, 12V (1).
- Beverage holder.
- Lights: (8) LED overhead, stainless steel trim.
- Entertainment Center: 32in LCD TV and Blu-Ray DVD player.
- CO detector.
- Color-coordinated starboard sofa with storage under cushions.
- Forward companion seat.
- Aft section of sofa backrest converts to allow additional cockpit seating.
- Opening Window: Port and starboard.
- Glass Sunroof with Shade: Electronic control.
- Electrical Panels: DC and AC, installed in cabinet.
- Salon Table: Hi-lo table pedestal converts to bed.
- Sleeping: Queen size, island berth with high-density foam mattress.
- Door: Access to stateroom, locking.
- Berth: Island, full-sized berth.Shelves: Hull sides.
- Deck Hatch: Opening, white translucent with screen.
- Lights: Six LED overhead.
- Lights: Two reading.
- Storage: Port hanging locker.
- Storage: Starboard hanging locker with mirror.
- Storage: Port and starboard overhead.
- (2) AC electrical outlets, ground fault protected.
- Hull windows with blinds.
- CO detector.
- 6ft 5in headroom.
- Enclosed Shower: Molded fiberglass floor liner, plexiglass door.
- Door: Locking.
- Lights: One LED in shower overhead. Three LED in head compartment overhead.
- Vanity Cabinet: Solid surface countertop and vessel sink, storage below.
- Mirror: Above vanity, wood framed.
- Exhaust fan.
- Electric head (fresh water flush).
- Towel bar.
- Toilet paper holder.
- AC electrical outlet (1), ground fault protected.
- Opening, screened port light (1).
- Horn, 12V single trumpet.
- Lighting fixtures, 12V LED (14).
- Navigation lights (USCG/COL REG approved).
- CATV inlet.
- Battery switches on/off
- Digital charge distribution system.
- Digital Electronic Battery Chargers
- Distribution Panel: AC, with circuit breakers and voltmeter/ammeter.
- Distribution Panel: 12V DC, with circuit breakers.
- Zinc’s: Sacrificial (1) primary (2) trim tabs (2) propeller shafts.
- Ground bonding system.
- High bilge water alarm
SAFETY & NAVIGATION
- Bilge Pumps: Two 1,500 gal. (5678 L) per hour automatic bilge pumps are installed, each with a manual on/off switch at the helm. A float switch for the high bilge water alarm is installed in the engine compartment and forward bilge.
- Bilge Ventilation: Four ventilator blowers are installed in the engine compartment. Each blower creates 240 CFM volume.
- CO Alarms: Monitors with alarms are installed in both staterooms and the salon.
- Engine Alarms: Engine oil pressure and water temperature alarms are installed at the helm.
- Compass: 2.75” flush mount, illuminated Richie® Navigator compass is mounted at the helm.
- Seacocks: Marine grade bronze seacocks are used on all below the waterline thru hull openings. Nylon fittings are used on above the waterline outlets.
- Spotlight: ITT Jabsco® remote control spotlight mounted on bow rail.
- Self-bailing cockpit.
- Door: Hinged cabin entry, locking, black painted, flat glass.
Courtesy lights (4).
- Lighting: Overhead in bridge overhang (4).
- Molded Steps: Access to side decks.
- Cockpit Hatch (1): Engine room access, hinged, gas shock.
- Cockpit Floor Storage (1): Storage box.
- Transom Door: Transom storage locker with dockside connections and shower option. Accessible through cockpit seating or aft transom doors.
- Cockpit Floor: Removable for engine or generator extraction.
- Cockpit Seat: L-shaped lounge port single seat starboard.
- Switch panel for exterior lighting.
- Engine room lights.
- Drawers (4).
- Storage cabinet (4).
- Countertop: Solid surface.
- Sink: Stainless steel with designer faucet.
- Stove: Two burner Ceran® cook top.
- Refrigerator: Nova Cool®, Norcold®.
- AC Electrical Outlets: Two, ground fault protected.
- Lights: Overhead.
- Microwave: Convection.
- Coffeemaker storage.
- Slide-out trash below the sink.
- Access hatches to (2) in-floor storage areas.
- Hanging Locker: Outboard, mirrored, illuminated, full cabin height., (2) AC electrical outlets, ground fault protected.
- CO detector.
- Door: Locking.
- Lights: Three LED overhead.
- Bed: Twins convert to queen with filler cushion.
- Hull windows with blinds.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.