Riviera 3600 Sport Yacht
The NEW Riviera 3600 Sport Yacht for IPS for sale features impeccable style that is utterly modern. She is designed to make life on the water easy. Call today!
Flag of Registry:
|IPS drive technology|
|Light cherry timber|
|Hand-laid fiberglass hull|
Every now and then a work of art or piece of design comes along that is more than an evolution of what came before a quantum leap in thinking and execution. The Riviera M3600 Sport Yacht is such a leap. The vision for this new style of boat was, however, inspired by decades of experience in markets as diverse as Australia, Europe and the USA. Riviera realised that there was a need for a boat that was both solid and dignified, in the tradition of our Flybridge Convertibles, yet spirited and contemporary in the same vein as our Sport Cruisers. The result might best be described as a serious motor yacht with a refreshingly light and sporty side.
Starting with a blank canvas gave us the opportunity to address the needs of today's boat owner like never before. Drawing on contemporary architecture, European car design, fashion, leading furniture design and other sources, we have created a boat of impeccable style and one that is utterly modern. Everything about the Sport Yacht is designed to make life on the water easy, relaxed and fun. To dream of such a boat is one thing, to create it is another. However, no one is better equipped to realize such a vision than Australia's most awarded pleasure boat builder, Riviera, a company with over 27 years boat building experience and owners of the largest pleasure boat building facility in the Southern Hemisphere.
Beam: 12' 7"
Draft Max: 3' 3"
Draft Min: 3' 3"
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank Capacity (Gallons): 265
Fresh Water Capacity (Gallons): 103
Holding Tank Capacity (Gallons): 18
One of the most striking features of this, Riviera's first in a growing range of Sport Yachts, is the huge rear window and door between the cockpit and saloon. Not only is it extremely stylish with tinted glass set in a bold, highly polished stainless steel frame, it opens up to create the ultimate indoor-outdoor feeling. The two areas just flow into one to produce a unique al fresco experience. The fact that the galley is on the same level as the cockpit and saloon also means that the chef remains in the middle of the party. The galley is just a step away from the cockpit and for entertaining there is a second refrigerator here.
At every turn you will find Riviera ingenuity – like the cockpit table that folds open from coffee table size to an extended dining table, the way the stainless steel swim ladder folds away, and the discreetly placed drink holders on the foredeck sunpad. As for comfort, the large L-shaped lounge with its soft leather and deep cushions is probably more inviting than the couch in your living room.
Yes, easy living and an idyllic environment to share leisure time with your family and friends. But this is a boat of real substance too, one that boasts the most sophisticated design and construction methods Including a hand-laid solid fiberglass hull with separate compartments and a watertight collision bulkhead forward.
The 3600SY also features an innovative, highly efficient hull with ‘tunnels’ that house the propeller shafts and an underwater exhaust system. The result is a quieter boat that is both more responsive and fuel-efficient.
This may be a new style of motor yacht but the quality and superior technology tells you that it is every inch a Riviera. Style or good taste may be hard to define but you instantly recognise it when you see it… and you will see it here in abundance. It’s in everything from the subtle color contrasts of the vinyl covered headliner to the use of a light cherry timber with a satin finish. Even details such as the fabric concealing the speakers and the silver trim of the cabinetry has been carefully considered and beautifully executed.
Of course, style goes beyond looks in that it is functional as well as fashionable – the practicality of the Amtico flooring is an example here. And style has a feel to it: the solid feeling you get when you step aboard, the diameter of the hand rails, the moulding of the transom, the extensive use of gas struts on all cockpit hatches that makes for easier, safer operation.
The sense of light and space aboard the 3600SY is extraordinary (In fact the 3600SY is over 38 feet in overall length). The panoramic windows, uncluttered layout and the use of lighter timbers and innovative materials all contribute to an interior that’s just perfect for relaxed, fun-filled days and laid-back, indulgent nights. All your creature comforts are catered for including a quality onboard entertainment system featuring a CD/DVD player and a 22-inch LCD television that rises and returns to its housing, out of sight, at the touch of a button. The feeling of being in control as you sit at the helm is magnificent. For a start, you have such clear, sweeping views – and the moulded dash, reminiscent of a luxury European car, displays all instruments and controls in the most ergonomic fashion. Even a novice will find this a remarkably easy vessel to handle.
Accommodation consists of a master stateroom with a large island bed, 6' 7" feet headroom, and generous cupboard and hanging space. The twin-bed guest cabin is also extremely well appointed and luxuriously comfortable. Even the bathroom echoes the same interior style and finesse with its solid surface sink, vanity, quality fittings and a shower stall with glass partition.
If ever there was a craft that epitomizes Riviera’s pursuit of quality and represents our sheer creativity, this is it. If you are looking for an entirely new boating experience, we welcome you aboard the Sport Yacht.
• Two Cabins- Accommodation below consists of a master stateroom with island bed, 6' 7" headroom, and generous cupboard and hanging space. The twin-bed guest cabin is also luxuriously comfortable, while the bathroom echoes the same sentiments.
• Expansive Saloon- It’s all here – helm, lounge and galley. Specification is high. The soft leather L-shaped lounge is inviting. The feeling of being in control at the helm is compelling − the moulded dash is akin to a luxury European car.
• Central Galley- On the same level as the cockpit and saloon, and cool thanks to air-conditioning in the saloon, you'll cook up a feast with features such as microwave oven, cooktop, fridge/freezer, sink with faucet, and significant bench.
• Indoor-Outdoor- The huge rear window and door between cockpit and saloon, are a revelation. Stylish, in tinted glass and polished S/S frame, the opening creates the ultimate indoor-outdoor feel. The two areas just flow into one.
• Sun Special- For sun-worshippers, there is a sun-pad on the foredeck. But most will gravitate to the ambience of the cockpit where a folding table, lounge, refrigerator and huge boarding platform, add a new dimension.
• Robust Construction- The hand-laid solid fibreglass hull has separate compartments and a watertight collision bulkhead forward. Hull ‘tunnels’ house the prop shafts and underwater exhaust system.
• Contrasting Décor- Impressive are the subtle colour contrasts of the headliner and light beech timber. Details such as the fabric concealing the speakers and the silver trim of the cabinetry, certainly catch the eye.
• Innovation Personified-Practical features like Amtico flooring, hand-rail diameter, transom mouldings, gas struts on hatches, panoramic windows, CD/DVD player and a 22" LCD TV, offer insight into Riviera’s commitment to luxury.
For the sun-worshippers there is a sun-pad on the foredeck, but most will gravitate to the ambient cockpit where a folding table, lounge, refrigerator and huge boarding platform, add a new dimension.?
"With over 30 years in the yacht sales industry, we specialize in new and used yachts for sale ranging from 30 to 200+ feet. Experience why our clients say they will never go anywhere else...Experience the SYS Difference!"
As a member of the International Yacht Broker's Association (IYBA) and one of few Certified Professional Yacht Brokers (CPYB), Jason is continually seeking knowledge in order to better serve the clients of SYS. As with the rest of the SYS team, Jason is committed to doing whatever it takes to satisfy the needs of his clients. "Please call on me day or night for any of your boating needs."
International Yacht Brokers Association - Jason Mashke, Active Member - Vessel ID: 2710944