Finished to high standards throughout, the all-new Y72 design features are comparable to those of larger Y Class yachts. Her spacious saloon has a sociable layout with a bar area and open plan galley, complemented by a multi- zone Naim audio system. Eight guests are accommodated across four well-appointed en suite cabins with the full beam master stateroom accessible via a private stairway from the saloon. There is an aft cabin with two berths for crew or occasional guests. SYS Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
Information & Features
- Shore Power Inlet
- Generator: 29 Kw Onan
- TV Set
- Navigation Center
- Cockpit Speakers
- Stern Thruster: Variable Speed
- Bow Thruster: Variable Speed
- Washing Machine
- Electric Bilge Pump
- Manual Bilge Pump
- Microwave Oven
- Air Compressor
- Marine Head
- Air Conditioning
- Hot Water
- Fresh Water Maker
- Battery Charger
- Teak Cockpit
- The Princess 72 has an up/down electro hydraulic transom platform with (1212 lbs) safe working load. The
- maximum recommended tender weight is 992 lbs. Hardtop main canopy painted in Graphite Grey Metallic
- with Oyster Grey
- Electrically operated sun awning to aft end of hardtop in Anthracite Grey
- Third station controls in cockpit (engine controls, thruster controls,
- and engine emergency stops)
- Side boarding gates to cockpit area
- Additional 65 ft. of 12mm anchor chain to give a total of 265 ft.
- Dinghy chocks on swim platform
- Teak coffee table for foredeck seating area
- Deck wash system, located in transom, foredeck and flybridge lockers
- Plug in carbon pole transom shower and deck socket to swim platform
- (1) Garmin GPSMAP 8616xsv 16" display at main helm
- (1) Garmin GPSMAP 8616 16" display at main helm
- (2) Garmin GPSMAP 8616 16" displays at upper helm
- Garmin GMR Fantom 124 radar (6 kW / 4' open array scanner)
- Garmin GMI20 multifunction instruments
- Garmin GHP20 autopilot (dual station)
- Garmin VHF315 handset VHF radio
- Foredeck Sunshade utilizing carbon fibre poles as well as Retractable Sunshade on Hardtop / Flybridge
- Additional Inverter system with 4 additional AGM batteries
- Central Vacuum
- Boning Yacht Management interface system
- Teak Decking in Cockpit and on Flybridge
- Separate Washer and Dryer
- Icemaker on flybridge and Galley (2) Designer Cockpit Folding Chairs Anchor Chain Counter system at both
- Additional Camera on Flybridge
- Wine Cooler in Salon
- Apple TV in Main Salon and Master
- Speed oven upgrade in lieu of microwave.
- GRP flybridge hardtop featuring electric tilting louvres (including NEC dimmable LED lighting) finished in white Gelcoat with painted Oyster Grey Metallic legs with reduced height aerials mounted on hardtop
- Sleipner Vector Fin stabilization system with VF800 fins. When underway fins are driven by an engine powered hydraulic motor and at zero speed by a generator powered electric motor. (NB Variable speed thruster(s) are included as fin and thruster controls are incorporated into one control at both helms
- Underwater lighting (6 Lumishore EOS TIX803 color changing w/ STV2204i display) - 4 fitted across the transom and 1x mounted under port and stbd master stateroom hull windows.
Premium Audio System
- Deck saloon - 55" UHD LED TV on power lift mechanism Naim Uniti Star* audio system - Stream your music in high resolution,play, download, store and access your music library or tune in to your favorite radio stations via DAB & FM radio. Access a world of music with a host of streaming and media sources with intuitive app enabled features. Blu-ray UHD CD/DVD player paired with two Focal 300 ICW6 speakers and Focal Cub Evo subwoofer
- Owners Stateroom - 50" UHD LED TV Naim Uniti Atom audio system with Bluetooth, multi-zone streaming capability and dedicate app. Blu-ray UHD CD/DVD player paired with four Focal 300 ICW6 speakers and Focal Cub Evo subwoofer.
- Forward Stateroom - 43" UHD LED TV Naim Uniti Atom audio system with Bluetooth, multi-zone streaming capability and dedicate app. Blu-ray UHD CD/DVD player paired with two Focal 300 ICW6 speakers
- Starboard guest cabin - 32" UHD LED TV Naim Uniti Atom audio system with Bluetooth, multi-zone streaming capability and dedicate app. Blu-ray UHD CD/DVD player paired with two Focal 300 ICW speakers.
- Port guest cabin - 32" UHD LED TV Naim Uniti Atom audio system with Bluetooth, multi-zone streaming capability and dedicate app. Blu-ray UHD CD/DVD player paired with two Focal 300 ICW6 speakers
- Flybridge - Naim Uniti Atom audio system with Bluetooth, multi streaming capability and dedicated app. Paired with four JL Audio M6-650X-L waterproof speakers (no HDMI connectivity) and FocalP25F subwoofer with 1000F amplifier.
- Foredeck seating walk-through area - Naim Uniti Atom audio system with Bluetooth, multi-zone streaming capability & dedicated app. Paired with 2 JL Audio M6-650 X-L waterproof speakers (no HDMI connectivity)
- Cockpit seating area - Naim Uniti Atom audio system with Bluetooth multi streaming capability and dedicated app. Paired with two JL Audio M6-650X-L waterproof speakers(no HDMI connectivity.
Hydraulic system consisting of separate engine driven hydraulic pumps allowing any system to be supplied with hydraulic power from either engine. Including hydraulic anchor winch and 320 kgF hydraulic bow thruster (in place of standard) 240kgF stern thruster and hold function docking system. All with dual station controls
- Engine air vent cover and deck house buttresses are painted in Onyx Black Metallic. Transom face, canopy styling line, leading edge or arch and cockpit headlining painted in Graphite Grey Metallic.
- Radar arch legs and exterior furniture where specified, are painted in Oyster Grey Metallic
- White Hull (with dark grey waterline & black antifouling, hull & bathing platform fendering is white with stainless steel insert)
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.