ANOTHER ONE is a 112' Sanlorenzo built in 2022. This yacht can accommodate up to 9 guests in 4 staterooms.
NOT FOR SALE TO US RESIDENTS WHILE IN US WATERS
Flag of Registry: Cayman Islands
Category: Motor Yachts
Vessel ID: 2793624
Draft Max Feet6'
Draft Max Inch2''
Fuel Tank (Gallons)4888
Fuel Tank (Liters)18503.08
Fresh Water (Gallons)572
Fresh Water (Liters)2165.25
Holding Tank (Gallons)250
Holding Tank (Liters)946.35
LOA: 112' (34.14 Meters)
Type: Power- Used
Beam: 26' 2''
Draft Max: 6' 2''
Crew Cabins: 3
Crew Sleeps: 5
Maximum Speed: 23 Knots
Cruise Speed: 20 Knots
Range NMI: 1600
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Flag: Cayman Islands
Air Conditioning: Yes
Stabilizers: Zero Speed
Fuel Tank: 4888 Gallons (18503.08 Liters)
Fresh Water: 572 Gallons (2165.25 Liters)
Holding Tank: 250 Gallons (946.35 Liters)
Gross Tonnage: 180
ANOTHER ONE is a 2022 Sanlorenzo SX 112’. She is the flagship of the SX series and the only one available on the market without the long wait for a new build. She was designed by Zuccon International.
Built to RINA class, she is ready for private or charter use. Her accommodation includes a 4 stateroom/9 guest layout. Her public spaces are super spacious with large windows throughout. Her aft deck and beach club with an opening side, make one feel like they could reach out and touch the water at any time. Her Lissoni interior design features an open-plan dining and galley area, and main salon with sliding glass doors leading to the aft deck. Lissoni styling offers a finish in a minimal, modern style with a beautiful spiral staircase that connects all decks. Covered al fresco dining can be enjoyed on the main deck aft or on the flybridge, which can also be fully enclosed and climate-controlled thanks to a louvered roof and retractable windows and doors. Her helm station is equipped with state-of-the-art navigation and communication equipment. There is access to the helm from below on the main deck or from the aft deck up a set of stairs to the sundeck.
The true highlight of ANOTHER ONE is her huge beach club design with opening terraces to port and starboard. With the sides down it makes a transformation into the best lounge on the water. In addition to the beach club, ANOTHER ONE has lounging on the sundeck and bow area. In the indoor area, ANOTHER ONE has a fully functional gym. All four guest staterooms are below, all with ensuite bathrooms and large closets with ample storage. The guest area is comprised of an Owner stateroom, a double stateroom, and two twin staterooms. ANOTHER ONE is a true ocean vessel ready to cruise anywhere. Her Bahama-friendly draft of 6’2” makes her capable of finding cruising spots never explored.
Equipped with four Volvo Penta IPS engines at 1,350hp each and zero stabilizers, ANOTHER ONE can get you to your favorite cruising grounds fast and safely with a cruising speed of 20 knots and a top speed of 23 knots.
• Large Owner Stateroom that opens directly to Gym
• Huge Beach Club with port and Starboard opening balconies
• Spacious Sundeck with outdoor seating and indoor dining and seating
• Aft deck dining
• Dedicated Gym
Well-appointed large main salon with L-Shape settee to port, lounger to starboard, 2 chairs with table. Open view forward to dining and galley, aft deck, and through large windows on either side.
Interior dining for 8 guests aft of galley.
Latest in AV equipment including VSAT, Wi-Fi, Satellite TV, Apple TV.
• Owner stateroom located on the lower deck with walk-in wardrobe and en-suite bathroom and direct access to GYM and beach club
• 1 x VIP stateroom located on the lower deck with ensuite bathroom
• 2 x Twin staterooms located on the lower deck with en suite bathroom
• Starboard twin stateroom has Pullman
• Both guest staterooms can convert from twins to a double bed
• Three crew cabins sleeping 5 crew
• Dining table can convert to a bed to accommodate 6 crew total
• Currently running with 6 crew
State-of-the-art helm up and forward of sundeck.
• Large seating area on the bow
• Two love seats surround a table that can recess and turn into a filled in lounge area
• Leaf insert that can fill in to make a large table
• Dining for 12 guests
Fully equipped gym with access to beach club.
Large sundeck with seating and lounging aft and outside. Forward is a large area covered with dining to port for 8, to starboard is a large settee for lounging.
Large raised aft deck with dining for 10.
• 2 x Electric anchor windlasses 4000W, 400V ac
• 2 x 4000V ac electrical capstans
• Hydraulic swim ladder
• Passerelle can act also as a swim ladder with 7 steps leading to the sea
• Main engines 4 x IPS3 1350S Volvo D13B (1,350 HP)
• Engine hours Port: 1,100; Starboard: 1,100 (April 2023)
• Gear boxes: Volvo IPS
• Propellers: Volvo IPS propellers, double counter rotating designed to optimize comfort and performance
Speeds & fuel
• Cruising speed – 20 knots
• Maximum speed – 23 knots
• Electricity: 400 V tri phase, 50 Hz for main power circuits
• Shore power: 400Vac 3ph+G 125A C.E.E.
• Batteries: 600Ah/24Vdc gel batteries bank
• 2 x ASEA Power Converters
• 1 x gen set 55 kW, 400 V tri phase, 50 Hz
• 1 x gen set 70 kW, 400 V tri phase, 50 Hz
• Generator hours: 2,330 (January 2023)
• Steering system by Volvo IPS
• Bow thruster: Electric 400Vac- approx. 45kW tri phase bow thruster, in GRP tunnel integrated into the hull with 500mm diameter internal and approx. 720Kgf thrust with commands on the helm position
• Stabilizers: Zero speed
• Bilge pump: 24Vdc automatic bilge E/pumps
• 1 x 240,000 BTU/h Chiller Unit installed under the crew cabins 1 x Main switchboard installed in control Room
• 1 x Circulation E/Pump 400Vac/50 Hz 3 ph installed under crew cabins
• 1 x Sea water E/Pumps 400Vac/50 Hz 3 ph installed under crew cabins
• Two chillers
• One circ pump with spare
• One sea water pump with spare
• Centralized Engine room Fire Fighting NOVEC system
• Salt Water Fire Fighting System consisting of one E/pump 400V
• 400Vac bilge pump can be used as fire-fighting pump
• Portable powder, foam and CO² fire extinguishers installed throughout
Alarms & monitoring systems
• Voltmeter and ammeter to control 230V system
• 2022 6.3m (20’ 8”) Williams 625 Diesel- jet tender
• 2022 Yamaha GP 1800 Jet Ski
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
"With over 30 years in the yacht sales industry, we specialize in new and used yachts for sale ranging from 30 to 200+ feet. Experience why our clients say they will never go anywhere else...Experience the SYS Difference!"
2023 International Yacht Brokers Association- SYS Yacht Sales, Active Member - Vessel ID: 2793624